Pages

Sunday 21 May 2023

The Sunday Blog № 372

 Today is the Sunday 

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 372 ( Three Hundred and Seventy Two)


Ye it is the Sunday 21st of May 2023 CE 

The 30th of Shawwal 1444H

Till the Sunset ( 7:12 pm ; Karachi )

32°C/32°C ( Google)


Moon: 2.9%

Waxing Crescent

Current Time: 21 May 2023, 11:55:32

Moon Direction: 79.67° E↑

Moon Altitude: 63.99°

Moon Distance: 393,253 km

Next Full Moon: 4 Jun 2023, 08:41

Next New Moon: 18 Jun 2023, 09:37

Next Moonset: Today, 21:03

Moon's constellation ♉ Taurus

Horoscope is ♉ Taurus



So the moon was not Sighted anywhere in the country ....probably too cloudy ....



We have a Chaapa today ...

Doctor Saab found out that my ears are hurting so he brought some medicines .

I brought the vegetable patties for him and cooking mafia cooked omelette and roghni roti for him ...and choley and Zarda for his family .....she also bought fruits ...banana and mangoes . 





















Doctor Saab looked inside my ear and also did a firecracker test ....


Nothing is helping ....

Chewing hurts so I gulped down the choley and tea ....anti biotic is also not working ....


Anyways ....I am just trying to relax and stay cool . 





‘Kiss Biden on his head’: Russia's Wagner chief mocks Zelensky on Bakhmut

May 21, 2023 07:37 AM IST






...YouTube link


Sun 1st Ziqad 1444H
32°C/29°C ( Google)

Moon status today
4.67% Visible
Sunday, May 21, 2023
Moon's constellation ♉ Taurus
Horoscope is ♉ Taurus 

11:14 pm So I did not sleep at all tonight ...instead I watched the regular tv shows ....eat less than regular meals ....things that does not need chewing ...a banana and two mangoes......the mango season has not picked up yet ....but after the Coronation....even the US Aid supported tastes different....a little bit tangy ....not sure what is going on .....

This week I watched some really amazing Netflix.....and after watching the .Rosamund Pike 's....I care a lot ( 2020)
I thought this is it ......you can't beat this one .....it was such a roller coaster...that I definitely forget about the son ....yes the Car ma son ....

If the movie started with him it has to end with him .....how obvious....but I forget about it and begin to see the American dream .... YouTube link

And then they released 
Kathal ( 2023) of Sanya Malhotra.....mind blowing ....very entertaining ......honestly I have been a jalebi fan since childhood....but I have never ever heard of this khoya jalebi ....



Movies of the week: 

I care a lot 
Hypnotic
God's Crooked lines
Kathal 



Monday's Wordle

Wordle 702 3/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
The word is Igloo ....

No comments:

Post a Comment