Pages

Sunday 20 November 2022

The Sunday Blog № 346


 Today is the Sunday 

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 346 ( Three Hundred and Forty six ) 


Yes today is the 20th of November 2022 AD

The 24th of RabiusSani 1444H

Till the Sunset ( 5:43 pm ; Karachi) 

28°C




So the Biggest and the Saddest News this week is that very thanks to China copy strategy ...the Population of the world has reached the 8 Billion mark 

A billion has nine zeros 

Meaning 


8,000,000,000 plus minus 


Even more astonishing because the world was under lockdown for two years and the old and weak were dying at a faster pace due to epidemic and pandemic... prince Philip and his Queen died ...but it's no sacrifice....as we can see that now the population of this world is 8 Billion despite the fact that more and more people of the world are turning to eating Chinese everyday. .


5:30 am Wow fall asleep without doing the daily Newyork times Wordle. 

Or having the supper. Checking Water Pump before and after the midnight . This week has been quite a struggle due to very uncertain weather and coming winter . Dry mouth and sweaty head suggests that I eat and drink something cold and chilled and sleep with fan on ....but cold feet and itching throat force me to have some hot to eat and drink . And turning off the fan waking up sweaty . Tried to go for a walk in the sun but realized it was too hot and sunny giving sunburn and dehydration. 

And the air pollution is just as bad . 


Oh by the way this reminds me....Karachi was lucky to have a international event this week . Ideas2022 . This biggest ever exhibition of Arms and Ammunition and related safety equipment. 

The funny thing is that despite the fact that such a  huge collection of Arms and Ammunition and protocol in the city center nobody was scared ...we had the worst traffic jams day in and night out . It seem everybody was out on the streets ...nobody was scared . If mamoo and the might can't scare anybody here how do we expect the enemy to feel some dread .

To the best of my knowledge and belief Pak-Russian free market ( Bara) the largest supplier of Arms and Ammunition in the Sub Continent ...the pride and joy of every Pathan internationally was not represented in the show . 

 What a waste . 


The prime minister was not able to inaugurate the show because he was tested COVID-19 positive after returning from Cop27 and Avenfield. He was also ordered to bear the legal cost of daily mail slander case by the london court . But the worst was that gharidah seems to be changing sides .

And there is shortage of gas and other essential reserves as fifa bans Pakistani beer and Alcohol at all eight football stadiums in Qatar for this weeks mega event . 


Time for fajr 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین!



6:24 am Break ! 



Sun 24th RabiusSani 1444H

28°C

6:54 am Sunrise 6:52 am 

After Prayer 🛐

Watched the moon 17.7 % waning 

Smelled fresh 🌹 Roses

Made tea ☕

Boiling eggs 




















Okay I posted the morning mood tweet early today because I feel I have had the night sleep ...and I will not fall asleep again so let's go and have the Sunday Breakfast...


8:20 am Awesome 👍 

Finished breakfast before 8 am 

Found a quarter of choley in the freezer..and had Anda chola with paratha ...

The good thing about home cooking and home eating is that you can add spices and salt according to your taste and are not forced. 


















10:52 am Food Coma 
Fall asleep
Woke up with head spinning and blurry vision 
It was nearing 10 O'clock Suddenly I realized that it was Special Beef Paya morning ...fearing that it was too late for a Funeral Sunday Morning as most of the Glutinous mega belly mullas would be up for the burial of Chief wipe ..sorry Chief Whip of Deoband .
But it must be my lucky day ...they had some leftovers Special Beef Paya to order
No Special Nalli Paya left to order another sign that you are late ...
Did not order the naan bread to save the time ...
Don't understand why the Foodpanda 🐼 rider went up stream ( Nala) instead of down stream ( Nala ) 
Anyways he arrived in time . I tipped him fifty rupees...extra as there was nothing in the change . Almost round figure. 


Since I already had a food coma of the day 
I am not eating 
Maybe later . 
Isn't it ironic that my both elder siblings have become too fond of beef Paya 
Anyways ...I also ordered Rabri the milky sweet and I tasted it and found it really sweet most Rabri I find at sweetmeat shops and bakeries in this town are sugar free
Tasteless.
Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏
It always feels good 👍 if you get good value for your useless money 💰
Especially on a Sunday 
Thanks 











okay i checked the Water Pump
Had some more tea 
Watered the Rose 🌹 Plants 
Relaxed my eyes ....
Charged the mobile
And shared few very funny reels on Facebook.
Okay that reminds me ...Seth Elon Musk locked the Twitter Headquarters and kicked out all the unnecessary employees....and plans to run Twitter like Geo , ARY and Bol networks of Media industry . ..
This whole week the top Twitter trends for Karachi hashtag were not political instead they were very spiritual....like 
#RIPTwitter 
#GoodbyeTwitter 
#TwitterDown 
#Urs_e_Babajan ...
Etc etc ...
Today they are changing to the fifa world 2022 Cup . 

Okay I have to get up and check the water pump not sure how long the water will come ...
Also lock the doors ...everybody gone to hospital emergency not sure when they will return . 
So I will take the prayer 🛐 break a little later . 


After checking the water pump , water still coming usually it stops at one thirty...or sometimes even before ....no regular time these days of coming and going ,
So anyways I went to the kitchen to take a refill for the cup of tea and saw God All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏
'S beautiful creatures and emptied a five hundred rupees can of insects spray ...if I had hushed it and ignored it ...I would be enjoying hot ☕ right now ....now I'll have to wait for atleast and hour for the smell and residual effects to go away 

Somebody at the gate ...
Pause ! 
Okay the Hospital party returned 
Medical emergency is over ...
Now I can relax ...
eat 
Sleep 
And 
Pray 🛐

Also my dear elder sister will take her Telenor mobile she left on charger ....was so irritating a spam after every ten minutes .....
And I had to get up and check if she sent a message... something important...
Today my Telenor mobile is very relaxed .No messages or spams since the daily easypaisa saving account non filers tax deduction notice very early in the morning .
The rumors is that FBR is planning to increase the non filers tax deduction...
So I am sure Telenor Pakistan would also be planning to send the sms notice of non filers tax deduction twice a day . 


Okay so now I am free and relaxed 
I can pray with full devotion .Not eating the Brunch was a good decision...see I am still active. 
I paid two bills last week . This week one out of the last two arrived ...did not pay it as I was waiting for the other one . The electric bill is always the last one don't understand this delay ...on their social media accounts they brag a lot about their new and green environmentally friendly Electric Bill ...maybe they are thinking of stopping the printing a hard copy and will require to pay online only . 
‏آج سے کےالیکٹرک کا نیا اور ہرا بل صارفین کو

فراہم کیا جارہا ہے ۔نیا بل کو متعارف کروانے کا مقصد کاربن گیس کا اخراج کم کرنا ہے جو کہ اقوام متحدہ کے سسٹین ایبل ڈویلپمنٹ گولز (SDG 12, 13 & 15) کے عین مطابق ہے۔
Tweet link
Anyways 
It's getting late for the prayer 🛐 break

So I finally take the break for zuhr prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


3:28 pm Break ! 

4:54 pm Can you believe this it's not even 5 pm and once again I am in my bed doing this my the Sunday Blog № 346 ( Three Hundred and Forty Six ) after doing everything I need to do ...
Like making Tea ☕ 
Having tea ☕
With snacks 
Watching television 📺 
Praying 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!













Sun 25th RabiusSani 1444H
28°C / 25°C 
 Moon: 13.1%
Current Time:20 Nov 2022, 21:23:18
Moon Direction:351.19° N
Moon Altitude:-69.30°
Moon Distance:381,929 km
Next New Moon:24 Nov 2022, 03:57
Next Full Moon:8 Dec 2022, 09:08
Next Moonrise:Tomorrow, 03:59


After Maghrib prayers 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

I played the Foodpanda 🐼 app for sometime and got really depressed watching the ARY Drama serial Betiyan...in the beginning I thought it would be an adaptation of pride and prejudice with the qabza colony...and would be fun to watch before dinner everyday but the builder mafia inside and confectionery industry outside is killing the essence of the plot . 
I ordered rice and spice from KFC 
The very first bite contained a small cardamom which we call ilaichi ...I hate spitting while eating even if I can ...and I also hate taking fingers in my mouth to bring out some in edible spice ...just hate the mentality of the eastern cooking ...oh I beg my pardon ...this food was ordered from an Authentic American franchise ....Good Lord ! 

By the time the food was delivered 
The ARY Drama was finished and Hum tv show had started ....glad it was over by the time we finished eating and cared nothing about the commercials and breaks . 










So glad there was a plan B .


Wordle 519 6/6

⬜🟩🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟩🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The word is Brave ...

Watched very few movies this week ...after being restored on last Sunday after the cricket final ...the cable movies channel again turned off and Tollywood channel again started the continuous recital of the Holy Quran ...I got two sajda ...surah araf (7) and Surah Najm ( 53) . 
After finishing the second Quran they put TRT News of turkiya ...
So the only two or three movies I watched this week were on Netflix.

1. Monica something.
2. Dhokha Round D Corner

Funny I thought I watched few and all I can remember is two .,.
Wait let me check my morning tweets maybe I find something there 

3 Dangerous liaisons ( 2022)  it was a french movie ...this week I discovered something very new on Netflix besides dubbing and subtitles in multiple languages now they also have description of the whole movie most probably for the blind . Very nice 

Midnight already let's do the wordle first 

Wordle 520 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The word is Axiom meaning 

Okay then the time is up and I also have to pray 🛐 and check the water pumps

So it's good bye from here 

No comments:

Post a Comment