Pages

Sunday 6 November 2022

The Sunday Blog № 344

 


Today is the Sunday

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 344 (Three Hundred and Forty four ) 


Yes Today is 6th of November 2022 AD

The 10th of RabiusSani 1444H

Till the Sunset ( 5:49 pm ; Karachi ) 

29°C


Moon: 92.4%

Waxing Gibbous

Current Time: 6 Nov 2022, 00:20:31

Moon Direction: 236.94° WSW↑

Moon Altitude: 52.00°

Moon Distance: 381,578 km

Next Full Moon: 8 Nov 2022, 16:02

Next New Moon: 24 Nov 2022, 03:57

Next Moonset: Today, 04:30



So we start today with the Wordle once again ...it was real easy I did it before 12:15 am 



Wordle 505 3/6


⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨

⬜🟨🟩🟨🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


The Word today is Stale ....



Yes the stale news is that Pakistan gave the real breaking news to the Main stream media of the world. It was probably one of the biggest breaking News since the floods earlier this year. 

The former Prime minister of Pakistan has been really running the show outside the US media since Russia Attacked Ukraine .

In April this year Bukha Dutt 

Tweeted 

Pakistan beats Netflix 

And the main or leading character that day of the show was also Imran Khan . 



So  back then ...maybe it did or maybe it did not ....but with all the violence inside the Punjab assembly and the restaurants of Islamabad....and the bad language in the corridors of Power ...the show was rated PG and did not attract the under 18 crowd who were busy elsewhere ....most probably in the first post COVID-19 exams or #ranlia 


For some odd reasons most of Imran Khan Breaking News don't stick to the top trends for long ... especially in the social media .... despite a very dedicated social media team and journalist and media houses around the world .


Just as news related to Imran Khan in the hospital recovery is no longer the top news in the global main stream media so it is here on the social media . During his first address from the wheelchair ...a senator of his party who was recently picked up by the cybercrime cell of the local police for a heartbreaking shameful or shameless tweet against the institution . Once again added spice by telling the media that his wife has a video of him with her ....sounds like deja Vu ....is it a strategy or Amir liaquat' s spirit is back somehow to haunt the Nation . 

Anyways , Senator's presser has confirmed that the released sex video is genuine and not fake and does not need a forensic analysis.

Now the Question is ...

Is there a video or Is it just a pressure tactic to malign the honorable respected and admired .


The people of Pakistan are getting frustrated and there is a very good chance that the person who attacked the PTI rally of former cricketer and Prime minister Imran Khan , what's his name , is telling the absolute truth in his leaked video confession in custody of Punjab Police 🚨


Sun 10th RabiusSani 1444H

29°C

7:49 am Fall asleep around 3 am 

Missed Fajr


Acquisition of Twitter by Elon Musk

Twitter-logo.svg

Initiator

Elon Musk

Target

Twitter, Inc.

Type

All-cash full acquisition

Cost

US$44 billion

Initiated

April 14, 2022

Completed

October 27, 2022



It has been over a week now since the rich guy took over Twitter inc and still I am neither fired nor made a cent through my account . 

I really don't understand this . But I am glad that my laziness saved me for the first time . Despite my over 100 thousand tweets I never opted for a verified account with the blue checkmark . Over the years my offline social outcastness took over my Social media persona completely. I don't interact with any of my social media followers. I just use the social media to exhale say what I do and never care if anyone cares or like or dislike my activity . So I never needed a verified account.


You won't believe how often people try to break this imaginary shell of inertness both online and offline . People I don't even know or care .most of the times I don't even understand their motivation or compulsion.



9:00 am Funny the nose and throat are dry today ...it's just the left eye that is wet and blurry . So I guess I should get up and have some tea . 




9:20 am O my God The All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏


Ned Wins for Pakistan....


And now it comes down to Bangladesh vs Pakistan..


Meaning Pakistan has one more chance to play India in the final.


Bangladesh is already one down despite winning the toss .


And believe it or not Nederland beat South Africa without the rain ...by full 13 runs . Really Amazing 


Talking of Rain . It has been a very amazing week . History made once again after forty three years ....I am sure everybody remembers what happened when My dearly departed Ammi ( may her soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏) 


visited The Niagara falls in 1979 from the US side 

YouTube link



Ok nevermind that ...but this week according to unconfirmed and unreliable sources ...Engineer Saab visited SCG and it rained and not just this ...The Rain made Pakistan Win against South Africa. After that Duckworth lewis method by taking away 6 overs from a 20-20 game . 




A truly unbelievable Historic moment .


I knew she would makes us proud one day . 


Coming back to the commercials ...


Bangladesh is 4 wickets down at 91 


The win probability is unbelievable...





So baber az-amm needs to make 128 in 120 balls ....

Cool 


And I need to check the Water Pump 


Be back soon ....


12:30 pm Pakistan in the Semi Final...

Hopefully it will be a India vs Pak Final of the IccT20 World cup 2022 


No Sunday Brunch yet ...

The cooking mafia is preparing giyarween ki fateha today because there is a lot of confusion about the dates and moon sighting....

Today is the 10th of RabiusSani 1444H here in Karachi 

But in Mecca it is the 12th of RabiusSani 1444H ...so imagine were we stand . 


Moon: 95.1%
Waxing Gibbous

And the next full moon is in two days ...we will be so out of the crease .....


Anyways have to go and check the water pump again ....


Sorry for the inconvenience....


1:40 pm okay after no luck with water pump 

And no luck either with the Sunday Brunch...

I decided to pray all the leftover prayers 🛐 as well as the current Zuhr prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین!


It has been a few minutes since I finished all the missed prayers 🛐
with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

And yet there is no sign for the Sunday Brunch or the fateha of Giyarween sharif ...

Should have fasted today that would have been much better ...
Can't go to the kitchen ...so I better order something let's what is available in my area . Recently I have watched so many vblogs on YouTube about delivery restaurants especially the ones with bbq platters ...funny thing is none of them are in my area and the one or two that are in my area are too expensive after delivery Platform fees and vat and WHT ....
The reason I dread the return of the Imran Khan with All Super polluters in his pocket , is that in addition to all the above mentioned taxes this time there will be one more tax of the Kremlin 

2:05 pm Break ! 

5:16 pm So everything went well 
And we had the fateha 
Then lunch 













































Then I got two new Rose plants with one full bloom white and pink rose 
And two bags of compost or soil mixed...whatever 



















My old Rose plants have also recovered and have new leaves and rose buds about to bloom in a day or week ...
As winter season approaches ...the sunlight time reduces so it will be tough getting them the sunlight 
Recently I woke up and saw sunlight coming from the west in the morning I was shocked then I checked and found that the neighbors across the street have put up glass doors on the rooftop which was reflecting the sunlight of the rising sun at dawn ....amazing han 

Okay 

Asr time is going away ....so I have to pray 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین!



5:29 pm Break ! 

5:40 pm Okay so India win the last game and now Pakistan is in the Semi Final of The ICCT20 World cup 2022 and that is Full and Final....nobody dying or running away can change it now .

And talking of Dying ...
Nobody died this week like the previous couple of years ....not sure what happened....or they did die but the news was blocked 

Okay almost maghrib ....prayer 🛐
with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

Sun 11th RabiusSani 1444H
29°C
Moon: 96.2%
Waxing Gibbous
Current Time:6 Nov 2022, 18:13:07
Moon Direction:92.83° E
Moon Altitude:20.58°
Moon Distance:383,972 km
Next Full Moon:8 Nov 2022, 16:02
Next New Moon:24 Nov 2022, 03:57
Next Moonset:Tomorrow, 05:27 












10:43 pm  watched three harpic and pampers drama serials back to back ....My back hurts and the vision is blurry....I want to sleep but I haven't prayed 🛐 yet so 

Finally it's the 11th of RabiusSani 1444 H 

Okay it's almost time to end this my the Sunday Blog № 344 ( Three Hundred and Forty four) and get my life back . 

Had too much sweet so now I am thinking to have something very spicy in the supper or maybe the lays salty chips . 
And talking of chips ...
I watched some children movies this week on cable and YouTube and Netflix....
For some odd reason I only remember two or three at the moment 
I think I should start the movie blog again because I really don't remember the movies I watch all week on Sunday especially as the end nears ...

Brahmastra Shiva part one ... 
Alia and Ranbir Kapoor s 
Got married and became parents today Congratulations

And the Dutch movie 
The takeover was very interesting

Okay then it's goodbye from here 

The song and movie brahmastra reminds me of this song ....
Enjoy ! 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment