Pages

Sunday 19 June 2022

The Sunday Blog № 324


 Today is the Sunday 

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 324 ( Three Hundred and Twenty four ) 


Yes today is the 19th of June 2022AD 

The 19th of Ziquad 1443H

Till the Sunset ( 7:24 pm ; Karachi ) 

34°C / 30°C ( Google) 


Moon: 74.7%

Waning Gibbous

Current Time: 19 Jun 2022, 00:27:31

Moon Direction: 116.18° ESE↑

Moon Altitude: 12.37°

Moon Distance: 369,565 km

Next New Moon: 29 Jun 2022, 07:52

Next Full Moon: 13 Jul 2022, 23:37

Next Moonset: Today, 10:44



Okay the breaking news is that it rained in parts of Karachi ....

Somewhere serious and the rest just drizzle ....honest , I did not not hear , see or smell any rain or drizzle ...and the weather for me was very hot and I personally was and still am very humid . I have no instrument to measure my precipitation but my perspiration is absolute ! 


I went to the market twice and ate chicken Pulao from my grandmother's death anniversary fateha ... And later on I also had a chaunsa mango . The first of the previous season it had wrinkles on the skin . But it was sweet ...the fibre stuck in my teeth and even though I have brushed before the Isha prayer I still feel there is something . 


Could be the Chicken 🐔 fibre from the Chicken 🍗 Pulao .


Anyways , 

So besides rain and fateha I don't think there is anything worthwhile to blog about today from the past week . 


I had the very same routine ...

Eating , praying , watching soaps of ARY , Urdu1 and HUM 

Watching Movies on cable , YouTube and Netflix . 


I watched the surgeon general Niggar Johar  si , 

It was better than I had expected ....


Could not get hold to the Maverick Top Gun as usual but I found a video that was quite amazing ...it compared the whole cast of the original top gun back then and now ......

And just like anil Kapoor .. Penelope Cruz has kept himself in great shape ....while others just had great time so it seems . 

YouTube link



Did not sleep much this week mostly because of the very unscheduled loadshedding . The funny thing is that despite the four to six hours daily loadshedding ...we got the Electricity bill more than double . I don't want to get into politics so early in this my the Sunday Blog № 324 ( Three Hundred and Twenty four) but I guess I have no choice ...so I take a break here and go check the water pumps 


1:46 am Break ! 


2:20 am During the break I got to eat two slices of mango again ...my humidity had doubled and once again I feel fibre in my teeth ...need to brush again ...but I don't want to lose this sweet taste of mango in my mouth . 


Today I did the daily NYT wordle very quick ....it must be hard on most British puzzlers ....


I feel very euphoric doing it . Special ! 


Wordle 365 2/6


⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩



Paid two utility bills on Wednesday ...the third came the very next morning and the fourth came with a gap of a day yesterday Saturday morning . I simply don't understand the schedule of the issue date and the due date ...last month when two of the four bills were not received offline ...I paid then online had to ...the duplicate bills is much a hassle for me in this weather ...and also I don't have a printer to print it from the online web site . 

So unwillingly I paid the bills online through mobile wallet account ...and just days later the mobile phone broke ...was there a sign ....anyways I bought a new mobile but there was a size of sim issue with the new mobile . I should have visited the nearest mobile shop

In the neighborhood and had it cut to size in ten rupees  ....but no I Googled and looked for  the service providers Frenchise 

Discovered that they closed all near me ...while surfing I found that new and old sims can be ordered online ....sounds novel

I ordered an old sim replacement . Waited ...waited ...waited ...the parcel has been out for delivery twice ....by a little known courier company ...and once on a ASAP delivery ...


Not that I am a fan of online businesses but this experience has been confidence shattering.


2:58 am Break ! 


3:19 am During the break I had a plate of masalay walay Choley ( Chickpea) 

And a small bite of chocolate cake . 


Less than a month to go to Hajj and Bakra Slaughter Qurbani days ...

The traffic police has increased the price of petrol fuel and ordered the late opening and early closures of shops and markets to manage the traffic better and save jams during the cattle transportation from Mandi to homes . Obviously the illiterate nation cannot understand such big ideas so they will be on the streets more than usual in the next few weeks and create hardships for the sacrificial animals and the traffic police . Some even believe that the smoke and carbon and sulphur emissions from their vehicles and automobiles will scare away the rain clouds and help stop the rain . Majority of the people in this megapolis hates the hardships of the rain . 


I believe otherwise . 



So let's see what happens this year ...this is the last time Qurbani is coming in a rainy monsoon season ...next year it will be in the clear . 


Absolutely ! 


And talking of clear ...when somebody does exceptionally well beyond hopes and expectations his or her results are not announced in the morning assembly . I learned that in the fourth grade. 


FATF Planery meeting withheld the announcement of Pakistan leaving the Grey List until they meet Mrs Alvi in the presidential palace later . 


I ordered maghaz nihari from Waheed Burns road through a new online delivery App unfortunately after downloading this app in my without sim mobile I discovered that my 16 GB memory has reached critical point . And I need to delete something . 


Okay the neighborhood stray rat  🐀 has been released ...and it has arrived in our kitchen ...I have to go and turn on the light to send it back home . 



3:53 am Break ! 


5:34 am During the break ...

I checked the water pumps ...

Then I prayed the fajr prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai






May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 


please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 






اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین!


After fajr prayer suddenly my bad luck started and I moved all the files from the mobile into a new memory card ...I was so surprised that the files , photos and videos about a thousand files of 2 GB were transferred in four minutes .

After transfer I decided to move these files to my USB data device for permanent storage . I plugged in the memory card into my Chromebook for transfer but it asked to format the memory card .

So now I realized that all my thousand picture files are gone lost . I relaxed and without playing the blame game I accepted my fate . And after saying the name of Allah the All Mighty Amen 🙏 

I clicked the format and in a jiffy everything on it was erased and the memory card was just as new . 

I am so glad that the memory was not permanently corrupted . 

So there could have been a few bad or corrupted files on my mobile or maybe my moto mobile has a different system . Soon after this Sunday Blog I will format this mobile too to make sure this doesn't happen again . 


Breakfast time . 


Sun 19th Ziquad 1443H 

34°C

12:42 pm fall asleep watching tabu and Kiara in Bhool bholaiyan 2 

woke up to the sound of tile cutting and smell of Bakra shit 

Islam zindabad ! 

Had breakfast with the leftovers so now I desperately need tea to get up and start blogging again 


Must have been the morning sacrifice of 2GB or something I did in the sleep ...the weather has taken a U turn ..it was very cloudy in the morning and now it is very sunny feels like 40°C 


Thank God the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏

I don't need to go out in the sun for anything . The main gate is locked and the Sindh police moved the black Vigo away to the gate of the vacant portion of the newly constructed house . 

Oh by the way the new black Vigo is now Revo ...not sure why they changed such a notorious name .


Okay so it seems after Google that I thought wrong  Revo is an older version of Vigo they must have increased it's presence in my ambience just to reduce my anxiety . 

Thanks ..it actually did ! Especially for the Black one . And even more psychologicallly helpful to know that it had nothing to with some kind of self imposed condition compelling to do because of my failures or inaction 


Had egg omelette sandwich with tea ☕

For brunch 




A little while ago I Whatsapp Doctor Saab in reply to his call and we had the centuries old discussion about the Qurbani sacrifice goat prices and weights
And the charitable institutions set prices . 
Last year the lower income and middle class goats were in the 20's when the retail price of mutton was Rs 1200/ kg 
Now it's Rs 1600 - 1800 
But petrol , diesel , transport, Mandi expenses and other expenses have increased manifolds and price of dollar is also not stable . The Jews and Hindu farmers and traders may sell their cattle at a lower profit  margin but Muslims haji Saab performing Hajj or umra with family and servants , paying zakat ,sadaqat ,alms and charity plus taxes and other expenses . Spending 💰 generously on weddings , aqiqa and family funerals ...may be forced to demand extra money for their farm or trade sacrificial animals .
So all positive market indicators suggest that this year the sharia complaint lower income middle class goats will be in the 30's . 
I will confirm the exact figure in the coming Sunday Blogs especially on the first Sunday after the sighting of the Zilhij moon .


Okay I smell something cooking in the kitchen ...I thought I had brunch ...so why this cooking now ....must be the dough prepared overnight ... can't be wasted ...so now I will be forced to eat the Sunday breakfast for hi tea . 

Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏

Also time for zuhr prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the 


Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


3:14 pm Break ! 


5:21 pm 
















After eating this I immediately fall asleep for an hour or more ...woke up 

Prayed and now waiting for the Asr Azan .

The weather ☁️ has again taken a U turn ...as the Sun goes down and tile cutting did not stop ...the sky is now mostly covered with thick clouds ...no drizzle yet 




Okay there we have the Azan so it's time for prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


5:33 pm Break ! 


6:48 pm So the rumor is that former pm of pti is doing a world wide screen test tonight 

His followers are celebrating the end of money laundering Watch by international organizations headed by the FATF . 

Have you wondered Why Pakistan was put on watch list with his coming in power and removed immediately with the end of his Govt  

Simple 

You cannot stop people in power from money laundering and corruption. But you can help save the global economy from shocks and jerks . And educate the inexperienced newbies . 

Imran Khan and his pti party is no angels but they were wild and untamed . 

The so called new govt in Islamabad is not doing anything ... anything at all to stop his popularity from increasing day by day minute by minute ....okay second may be just too small a variant to be checked . 

Thank you World for saving Pakistan and it's institutions from the wild and untamed 

You Give Love a Bad Name
Song by Bon Jovi
Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
Darlin', you give love a bad name
An angel's smile is what you sell
You promise me Heaven, then put me through hell
Chains of love got a hold on me
When passion's a prison, you can't break free
Oh, you're a loaded gun, yeah
Oh, there's nowhere to run
No one can save me
The damage is done
Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
You give love a bad name (bad name)
I play my part and you play your game
You give love a bad name (bad name)
Hey, you give love, a bad name
Paint your smile on your lips
Blood red nails on your fingertips
A school boy's dream, you act so shy
Your very first kiss was your first kiss goodbye
Whoa, you're a loaded gun
Whoa, there's nowhere to run
No one can save me
The damage is done
Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
You give love a bad name (bad name)
I play my part and you play your game
You give love a bad name (bad name)
You give love, oh
Oh, shot through the heart
And you're to blame
You give love a bad name
I play my part and you play your game
You give love a bad name (bad name)
Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
You give love a bad name (bad name)
I play my part and you play your game
You give love a bad name (bad name)
You give love
You give love (bad name)
You give love
You give love (bad name)
You give love
You give love (bad name)
You give love
You give love


 Time for the maghrib prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the  Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


Sun 20th Ziquad 1443H 

34°C/ 30°C partly cloudy feels like 37°C ( Google) 

Moon: 66.1%
Waning Gibbous
Current Time:19 Jun 2022, 20:18:45
Moon Direction:80.39° E
Moon Altitude:-49.59°
Moon Distance:374,209 km
Next New Moon:29 Jun 2022, 07:52
Next Full Moon:13 Jul 2022, 23:57
Next Moonrise:Tomorrow, 00:02
See its not easy to quit a track ...field 
have fun and Enjoy ! 


Wordle 366 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩
🟨🟨🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩







Top stories

Court orders autopsy of Aamir Liaquat Hussain


Saudi Royal Court announces death of Prince Turki bin Faisal bin Turki

Funeral prayer will be performed on Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment