Pages

Sunday 27 February 2022

The Sunday Blog № 308

 Today is the Sunday 

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 308 ( Three Hundred and Eight ) 


Yes it is the Sunday 

The 27th of February 2022 

The 25th of Rajab 1443H 

Till the Sunset ( 6:33 pm ; Karachi ) 


26°C/22°C ( Google) 


 Moon: 19.6%

Waning Crescent

Current Time: 27 Feb 2022, 00:04:37

Moon Direction: 101.50° ESE↑

Moon Altitude: -52.82°

Moon Distance: 367,798 km

Next New Moon: 2 Mar 2022, 22:34

Next Full Moon: 18 Mar 2022, 12:17

Next Moonrise: Today, 04:20 



So as you can see the weather has changed a lot . Instead of my room being warmer than the outside temperature it is now hotter than the outside temperature according to Google . At least during the night till the Sunrise ( 6:57 am ; Karachi )  or an hour or so later .  Well actually I go back to sleep after fajr prayer and wake up at 10 am or at least try to sleep till 10 am . Have to be up because the garbage disposal comes anytime after ten ....

During winters I had no option but to have breakfast regularly everyday ..but now there is hardly any need ...as I am usually overfed at night ...plus the junk food that I eat during the night ....and then the fears that soon there will be brunch or heavy lunch . Spoils my appetite and I keep refilling the tea cups while watching the mornings details . 


Still not able to get back to the television properly I started the noon walk in winter it was quite good for most of my systems and was also very helpful as I was able to buy lunch takeaway and other stuff from the market that cannot be bought or ordered online . 


For example the incense sticks or Agarbati I needed was not available on pandamart or airlift ....it is available on daraz at less but after delivery fee it costs more and you never know how long will it take to deliver and in what condition . 


So anyways ....it has been a fun month or two of sunny walks and shopping old school . Now the noon temperature has reached 30°C sometimes even more . Bringing hot and spicy lunch and eating it while you are sweating after walk and almost sunburned is not politically correct either apart from being absolutely insane .



The best time now to go out for food takeaway and essential shopping is after the sunset . There is no need to wear the warm clothes sweaters or jackets anymore as the temperature is usually above 20°C . 

And due to traffic jams in the city and downtown because of different rallies and  sit-ins ...the traffic in and around the neighborhood and nearest market is slow ...well managed . Making it easier to walk on the street or get a ride. 


Okay I am getting very sleepy  the mobile could fall from my hand any moment so 

It's time to go and put the mobile back for charging . 


5:59 am okay I am up for Fajr 🛐 prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai .


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

6:03 am Break ! 


Sun 25th Rajab 1443H 26°C 10:01 am woken up to a very quiet neighborhood ....only the birds ... pigeons are humming ...and ducks ... And Now the transformer blast waking up the sleepy crows ...no shutdown yet All week the neighborhood has sounded like a polish dockyard

Wordle 253 4/6*


⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩

⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Fall asleep doing the daily Wordle 253 

Got three green letters ...and there were so many not making sense ...woke up chatted and then did it ...

Bones and muscles are  stiff and chilly ..need to go for a sunny walk ...no plans for the Sunday Brunch yet ...will probably eat the leftover ....or make a quick sandwich . 


It's the PSL final day ...Multan and lahore are in the house ...let's see who goes home . Multan has been on the top of the charts ...only beaten once by chance ....today we will know for sure . 


Okay the Sunny walk is cancelled ....there is a Wind blowing outside ... Google says it's 26 k/ h from Northeast ...they call it moderate . 

The temperature outside is still lower a degree or two than my room temperature ....This rapid and perpetual change in the weather is not helping my depression at all . I need constants and firms in my life if I want to survive ....the only change that could do some good is probably the rain ...it might not rain here at all this year so I will have to go  somewhere were it rains regularly . And see if it stops there as well . 



The United States Diplomatic Corp in pakistan is under extreme Martials Law .  Their Social media accounts are only endorsing the retweets from Washington . 


Tweet link

And it's the same for Karachi and delhi accounts as well . 


Okay I have put two eggs to boil and also tea pot to make fresh tea .....the wind seems to have stopped ..so now I can go out . 
Anyways not decided yet ....but I have to pause here and go check the eggs and tea boiling ...


12:35 pm Had the boiled egg and tea ...walking ...did not sit at the table or take the photos . 

So you will have to take my Wordle for it ...

Still very sleepy .... can't think or remember anything to blog about at the moment ...really don't feel like endorsing the retweets from dumb journals and their made up politicians .

So here I take a break for Zuhr 🛐 prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai .


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے
 آمین!


12:51 pm Break ! 

2:12 pm Amazing as soon as i finished the prayers and folded the prayer mat , I hear a sound at the gate ...and soon there was a knock on my door there was sister send food and invitation . 

To engineer saabs wedding ceremony . 
Congratulations .

So without wasting any time I microwaved the Chicken 🐔 Biryani and eat it ...
Never in my wildest dreams I had thought of getting to eat food of a happy occasion this year 

The dear merciful lord  All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏
acts in mysterious ways...

Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏


















As they say ....

When it rains ....it pours 

So while I was posting the food pictures ...again I heard sounds at the gate ...

More Sweets ..... delayed delivery from 6th Rajab .....system error 











Overeaten , overfed , extra cared and over protected ...do you really think I would care a bit if ukraine is in Europe or Russia ? 

3:17 pm Break ! 

4:40 pm made a very quick round to the nearest market .... brought the eggs and bread 🍞 and also some regular diabetes medicines for my dear elder sister 

Came back quickly ...and sweating ...the sun out there is too hot ...the wind has completely stopped . There was a sewage overflow at a corner ...but I managed to tiptoe my way in and out ...easily . 
This is the last Sunday before Lent and Ash Wednesday . 

Okay nevermind .....

The Asr azan have started all Over the jamshed town ...
I will pray very shortly ...with recital 
Right now I close my eyes and relax . 


5:46 pm okay it's time to get up and pray and recite 

Asr  🛐 prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai .


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے
 آمین!


5:50 pm Break ! 


Sun 26th Rajab 1443H 
26°C / 27°C 

Moon: 12.6%
Waning Crescent
Current Time:27 Feb 2022, 19:28:03
Moon Direction:261.31° W
Moon Altitude:-55.23°
Moon Distance:367,997 km
Next New Moon:2 Mar 2022, 22:34
Next Full Moon:18 Mar 2022, 12:17
Next Moonrise:Tomorrow, 05:16

okay as soon as i finished the maghrib🛐 prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai .



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 





اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

I smell something fishy in the kitchen ...
So glad that I did not check the Twitter first and came out of the room and enjoyed the small fishes we save the big fish for later ...

#UPDATE Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered his defence chiefs to put the country's "deterrence forces" on high alert as he accused Western countries of taking "unfriendly" steps against his country amid Moscow's invasion of #Ukraine
Image
Honestly i was in the other room checking out the tweets and memes of mr putin 
When suddenly I began to hear whispers from the window .....coming from about twenty feet away ... remember I used to say this house is too small for me .....and today is a glaring example of it ....the neighborhood is dead Silent once again and you can hear sounds of far and away ... I thought it was because of me Putin Nuclear alert ....no no no ..

The Lahore disgraced the game so they are practically digging me from the grave to do something crazy unexplained  stuff . 

Anyways ...

Ops ...one more wicket gone ...run dropped ..I think it's all over for Lahore ...
And to think about all the fuss and racket the neighbors did all this week ...to make me feel like I was in a polish dockyard 

Lah 180/5 ( 20)

Okay the Lahore score seems okay ..now don't you think ....let's  see what happens after I pray isha 🛐 prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai .


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے
 آمین!


9:20 pm Break ! 

11:23 pm  so Multan lost with 42 runs 


No comments:

Post a Comment