Pages

Sunday 13 February 2022

The Sunday Blog № 306

 Today is the Sunday,

And This is My the Sunday Blog № 306 ( Three Hundred and Six ) ...


Yes it is the Sunday 13th of February 2022 AD 

The 11th of Rajab 1443H ,

Till the Sunset ( 7:08 am ; Karachi ) 


The room temperature is 24°C

Outside it must be colder according to Google 

19°C Haze 



Moon: 85.9%

Waxing Gibbous

Current Time: 13 Feb 2022, 00:40:22

Moon Direction: 282.03° WNW↑

Moon Altitude: 50.14°

Moon Distance: 403,290 km

Next Full Moon: 16 Feb 2022, 21:56

Next New Moon: 2 Mar 2022, 22:34

Next Moonset: Today, 04:46



Ah ...no wifi ...

Nuclear Power crisis ...


Nevermind ...the cool winter season is coming to an end ....we in this God forsaken mega polis will instantly go into hot summers without delay ...there is No spring , Autumn or any other middle or transitional season between winter and hot summer 

12:21 am light again switched off ...



Any ways ....ignore it ...

I am sure this continuous comings and goings of the light , wifi , Cable etc , has nothing to do with anything I, me or myself ,  said or done 

So let's move on to the really happenings of the week . 


To be very very Honest to myself ...I really don't remember The Monday , the first day of the week. 

I am sure I must have been woken up early . And then I must have eaten the leftover Biryani from the fortieth day Remembrance Prayer ( Chehlum) on the previous  Sunday 

And due to the Westerly disturbance ...there was very little chance of me sleeping again after eating ...okay just now I remembered ....no i did  not eat the leftovers biryani instead I had the chicken qorma nobody had touched the day earlier ... Because after fateha inorder to make space for the biryani dishes and plates on the table outside the kids brought everything inside ....


Anyways ....


2:51 am The continuous switching on and off of electricity , Cable and wifi   made me fall asleep  before doing the daily Wordle puzzle. 


I So hate to say this but Thanks to The New York times Word puzzle The Wordle . I stopped overeating and Moved on . 



Miracles happened this week on the 810th urs of Hazrat khawaja Ghareeb Nawaz (ra) right here of a ten days Sunny clear sky weather forecast ....out of nowhere big thick clouds came with a 50% precipitation chance for the Tuesday morning on 6th of Rajab 1443H . 

Not just this the clouds also brought the marhaba gang of water board . Nothing short of a miracle and they restored our water supply . 

Only one neighbors protested . 

The same old plumber was called to fix the pump and clean the pigeon mess in the overhead tank . 


I fasted my first fast of the Year 2022 AD on Tuesday which was also the fateha day of Hazrat khawaja Ghareeb Nawaz (ra) . I missed the sehri as I fall asleep and woke up a minute before the Astronomical Twilight and by the time I realised the humming of mosques loudspeakers had started . So I did the Niyat right away and prayed for rain . Too excited I tried not to fall asleep after fajr . The clouds teased me ....they break up and scattered and dropped few droplets 💦 I took their pictures and posted on social media and soon the Nuclear Power was shut down before I could recharge the mobile . It was a full day maintenance shutdown already notified . So they were also not expecting rain . 

So with almost all hope gone ...of any rain that day ...I came back to bed and was about to fall asleep when I heard the melody of rain and suddenly it was really raining . I put on my leather jacket and enjoyed the direct rain by standing on the street ...there was no traffic . A pawn broker came and parked his push cart and waited under the tree for the rain to stop . That did not discouraged me from enjoying the rain standing in the middle of the road right under the electric wires and pole . Knew there was no power in them .The security watched from a safe distance and did not try to distract  me or forced to go inside . I am telling you ...rain and only regular rain is the only solution for all the troubles of this mega polis 


























Before iftari fateha of Hazrat khawaja Ghareeb Nawaz ( ra) was offered .

The internet guy rang the bell at exactly the sunset ...I ignored it . He came again the next day . 

It was quite interesting to have a fast without sehri and without sleep all day . But the most unexpected rain ...made me forget all the sorrows and pain . 

Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 

Look how time flies even if you are not doing the Wordle . 

So it's time for the Fajr 🛐 prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai .

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے
 آمین!

5:59 am Break ! 

7:10 am Sunrise 7:08 am 

Done breakfast 






As usual in the frozen double plate box the boti was  on the other side ..luçkily I had a boiled egg from last night as I skipped the dinner after having a slice of wicked blend pizza with extra cheese 






12:56 pm 

First tweet of the day 

Sun 11th Rajab 1443H
24°C
12:50 pm Not sure when I fall asleep doing the Sunday Blog after fajr and breakfast . 
Woke up at noon checked the water pump ...
Sky is almost clear blue on the west side 
Builder mafia is up ...
Aha there is the first Zuhr azan 
My brunch also ready
     

---_---

So  time for brunch and prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai. 

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے
 آمین!


12:59 pm Break !













4:44 pm So as I was trying to relax on this super Quiet Sunday afternoon ...Shahid khan Afridi more popular in the international cricket world as boom boom Afridi ...and is probably the most senior player in the world whose son in law shaheen Afridi also plays for the national team ... announced his untimely retirement from the t20 format PSL pakistan super league 


Reactions : 

Shahid Afridi@SAfridiOfficialGood bye to PSL | My body is in serious painyoutube.comGood bye to PSL | My body is in serious pain1:40 PM · Feb 13, 2022·Twitter for iPhone1,201 Retweets833 Quote Tweets11.7K Likes

Shaheen Shah Afridi@iShaheenAfridiYour presence will be missed in the PSL Lala @SAfridiOfficial. You are the Pride of Pakistan for a reason. Get well soon. #HopeNotOut #ForeverQuote TweetShahid Afridi@SAfridiOfficial · 3hGood bye to PSL | My body is in serious pain
https://youtu.be/3uJm8DT96341:56 PM · Feb 13, 2022·Twitter for Android


Amir liaquat still the MNA  of bol / pti announced his third marriage with a teenager from lodhran he introduced her as a Syed from both grandparents side but social media exposed her as a malik not sure if it's the hangover or the destination ...

Anyways ...who cares ...

After the wedding of mouni roy 

And failure of others ...in the series 
Now comes a brand new Naagin 6 
The winner of Big Boss 15 and very dear to karan kundrra . 

Tejasswi prakash 


All the best to all the Naagins ...

Okay I smell something cooking in the kitchen also it's break time for prayers and recital with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے
 آمین!

5:30 pm Break ! 


Sun 12th Rajab 1443H
24°C
7: 43 pm  
So proud of the consistent performance of king's in psl ....even sarfaraz could not stay out of form that long .... awesome 

So before the break I smell something cooking in the kitchen

Yes I was so right ..


















Today on star sports 1 I saw the glimpse of the ipl auction ...they were bidding millions of rupees for excess baggage it was really heart warming ....


Okay it's dinner time and I need to eat something because if I fall asleep and did not wake up for sehri between 4:30 am and 5:50 am the Astronomical Twilight then my second fast of the year tomorrow could be very long ...and hard . 


9:30 pm So soon after the isha Azan  I prayed with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے
 آمین!

After prayer I had dinner 











No comments:

Post a Comment