Pages

Sunday 16 January 2022

The Sunday Blog № 302

 Today is the Sunday,

The 16th of January 2022 AD

The 12th of JamadiusSani 1443H

Till the Sunset ( 6:05 pm ; Karachi ) 

20°C/ 16°C ( Google)


Moon: 95.6%

Waxing Gibbous


Current Time: 16 Jan 2022, 00:02:12

Moon Direction: 278.14° W↑

Moon Altitude: 75.09°

Moon Distance: 404,973 km

Next Full Moon: 18 Jan 2022, 04:48

Next New Moon: 1 Feb 2022, 10:46

Next Moonset: Today, 06:01


And this is my The Sunday Blog № 302 ( Three Hundred and Two ) 


Yet Another sad and depressing week came to an end .

Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏


You know what it honestly feels like I am sitting at a window seat of a very slow  bus watching people desperately trying to keep up pace outside on bicycles and foot .


Nothing good happened this week ....still trying to collect the bits and pieces of my shocked and shattered life on my own .

Dard bhi dey ga saath Kahan thak 

درد بھی دے گا ساتھ کہاں تک بیدل ہی بن جانا ہوگا 


حیرت کیا ہے ہم سے بڑھ کر کون بھلا بیگانہ ہوگا 


خود اپنے کو بھول چکے ہیں تم نے کیا پہچانا ہوگا 


دل کا ٹھکانا ڈھونڈ لیا ہے اور کہاں اب جانا ہوگا 


ہم ہوں گے اور وحشت ہوگی اور یہی ویرانہ ہوگا 


بیت گیا جو یاد میں تیری اک اک لمحے کا ہے دھیان 


الفت میں جی ہارنا کیسا جو کھویا سب پانا ہوگا 


اور تو سب دکھ بٹ جاتے ہیں دل کے درد کو کون بٹائے 


دنیا کے غم برحق لیکن اپنا بھی غم کھانا ہوگا 


دل میں ہجوم درد ہے لیکن آہ کے بھی اوسان نہیں 


اس بدلی کو یوں ہی آخر بن برسے چھٹ جانا ہوگا 


ہم تو فسانہ کہہ کر اپنے دل کا بوجھ اتار چلے 


تم جو کہو گے اپنے دل سے وہ کیسا افسانہ ہوگا 


اس بستی کا کون مسیحا اس بستی کا کون خدا 


خود ہی حشر اٹھانے ہوں گے مرنا اور جی جانا ہوگا 


دنیا ہی کی راہ پہ آخر رفتہ رفتہ آنا ہوگا

شان الحق حقی


Must be because of cold weather ....the neighborhood is very silent and deserted . 

Tonight somebody has completely shutdown the street for vehiculer traffic so the walkers are also avoiding 

The Street. They have put up a happy tent and playing music . Feels like free Spotify playlist ....the moment I am able to recognize the song or the tune ....a new song starts ...that's it ...


So anyways ...


I really don't think that this would or could help in any way ...my especially the recovery mode still under way 


Okay time to continue this  my  the Sunday Blog № 302 ( Three Hundred and two) 

 from the bed .


12:56 am Nope ....I am overfed tonight 











My eyes are closing down....

Could fall asleep any moment...


4:54 am yes I had a very uneasy sleep . Head sweating and shoulders cold . Feet are ok . Heard dogs howling on the street that probably woke me up or it must be the tent suzuki pickup in our street groves . 

Anyways now that I am up so I have about an hour before I get up for Fajr . 

To Eat or Not to eat That is the question .....


Yes a lot of planning and investment goes into major annual events . 

On the other hand corona and omicron is also on the rise  

It was a great challenge for the decision makers . 

But in the end they decided to go through with it . Obviously under such conditions they could not expect a very large turn out but two days of a three day event went smoothly . The entrance tickets were sold online just to avoid long queues and crowd outside the beach park . 

Since I am not watching the television news media so my only source of latest news and information is the Twitter and other social media . Most of the tweets I saw were negative against and undecided on the first two days of the event . The positive ones were mostly sponsored like a major food ingredients company stall was giving away free biryani ....

Oh my God its so much fun that deserves a tweet and a insta ...could also do a blog about ...

Oh no what I am doing ...


Talking of such events reminds me of him even more . Since my childhood he often took me and my dear younger sister to events like these . He spent all his pocket money on us . He was so overprotective .

May his Soul Rest in Peace in Jannah Amen 🙏

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

Okay an empty pickup is back to reload and I can also hear the fajr Azans starting far far away ...so I better get up and turn this crying into praying with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


6:03 am Break ! 


7:07 am Had breakfast 





Had naan and Nihari leftovers but I wanted to not sleep right now . The sandwich was ready to eat all I had to do is warm it a little . 

So we are back to the Rs 14+ tax deduction on a mobile card recharge of RS 100 . 

My very sincere and humble apologies to the people of Pakistan especially the poor Telenor pk customers . 

There is a good news though ...virat kohli is out of india's captaincy 

Also Atif and Aima will sing an anthem for psl. 


And on the home front today's remembrance Meetup will not be attended by the dear younger sister and her kids they visited yesterday afternoon. Not sure if it's for just today or both will come separately on different days . 

Our cooking mafia is keen on cooking despite offers and options of takeaway . I am trying my best not to interfere in anybody's life only cooperate as much as possible . 


And now it's time for some sleep until the poor neighborhood wakes up 

I hope and pray it rains soon .

Amen 🙏


Sun 12th JamadiusSani 1443H 20°C/21°C 11:45 am weather is sunny no wind hotter outside than inside Woken up for a nashta offer that I declined Made tea The neighborhood probably had a very long night due to the tent wala so it's extremely quiet. Mobile server dropped tax bomb

--------------------------$$$$$$$-----------

As I was doing the tweet the door knocked ....the super excited nephew brought souvenirs from karachi Eat

And special paya from bahadurabad ...

At first I tried to resist because it's Sunday you never know who show up and when for the remembrance Meetup . But then the kitten entered from the open door and jumped on the table so I got jealous and decided to taste a little before the kitten messes it up .

At first the plan was to just eat half a naan but then I took half naan bread more .

And had the full Sunday brunch



















Wait sound of something breaking got to go and check ...


Okay everything is fine ...a small tea cup plate fell on the floor and break in the kitchen 

Okay somebody is at the gate ....



















5:35 pm seems like the Sunday Special remembrance Meetup is now concluded . 

Just before the zuhr Azan phophi jaan came 

After the Azan I prayed with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

Then everybody recited .

Phophi jaan left early ..the Pulao was not ready ...but we offered fateha for the recited 

Doctor Saab and family arrived an hour later ... everything was ready by then .

He offered fateha  then again everybody recited ...

And prayed the Asr prayer 

Then everybody had very late lunch . I also eat and feed the extremely restless kittens .

Then I prayed with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


During the prayer .....the next door  neighbors woke up and started ringing the bell. 


Anyways I finished my prayers and then Doctor Saab and family left 

Now brother and sister are reciting ..while I am doing this my the Sunday Blog № 302 ( Three Hundred and two ) . 

It's almost time for the maghrib prayer ...

So I take a short break for prayer 

with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

Sunset 6:05 pm 

5:58 pm Break ! 


8:20 pm So finally after being relaxed that there is absolutely no chance of any visitors or super horrified neighbors ringing the bell ...I had one more cup of milk tea ☕

And prayed the isha prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!





Put two eggs to boil but one immediately cracked so without wasting time I took it out and fried it . 





No comments:

Post a Comment