Pages

Sunday 2 January 2022

The Sunday Blog № 300

 Today is the Sunday 

The 2nd of January 2022 AD ,

The 28th of JamadiulAwwal 1443H 

Till the Sunset ( 5:55 pm ; Karachi ☠️) 

21°C/17°C Haze ( Google) 


Moon: 1.5%

Waning Crescent


Current Time: 2 Jan 2022, 00:03:50


Moon Direction: 98.93° E↑

Moon Altitude: -83.57°

Moon Distance: 358,057 km

Next New Moon: 2 Jan 2022, 23:33

Next Full Moon: 18 Jan 2022, 04:48

Next Moonrise: Today, 06:46



And this is my the Sunday Blog № 300 ⬛



In just one week or less I fell from the Cloud number nine down to the bottomless pit . Last Sunday of the year and also the Boxing Day ...I felt at the top of my game . Week later on the first Sunday of the Very New Year 2022 ..I feel I have lost every game every race every battle every war and more .....


Feeling trapped , betrayed , cheated very Gringe .

Like I missed the last flight . 

Failed to catch a cliffhanger ! 

Being kicked out by a speeding away driver saying Adios Amigos .....Eat My Dust 😎 with a very cheesy smile 


Nothing tastes the same ....nothing smells refreshing ....nothing feels good .


Sun 28th JamadiulAwwal 1443H 21°C 7:52 am Sunrise was at 7:17 am today ...I tried to get up many times Heard the Azan ... Missed fajr ... Had tea Prayed Qaza prayer at 7:30 am Recited Had some more tea . Back in bed .

Today is the first Sunday of the New Year 2022 
The breakfast today should have been very special ...exciting . Talking while eating ....discussing sharing breaking news .surfing news channels . Audio volume high enough to be heard from everywhere especially in the kitchen . 

It is so quiet and I haven't got the will to get up smell the fresh Sunday morning air . There is a boiled egg which I will probably eat if I felt cold . I went for a walk at noon yesterday ...but the sun was not hot enough to melt away the chill in my bones . 

Yes I got up a little while ago and the boiled egg was stone cold ...so first I warmed it a little on stove then peeled it and eat without salt or pepper .
Sometimes i do that ...but usually I make a sandwich with sliced egg and butter .
Had some tea to drown it and smell the air ...sky seems clear ...not rainy . 
I am not changing my new years wish ...I only want rain here with or without thunder . Just rain regular rain . I just can't believe why I never thought about wishing for rain ....before for Christmas and New Year . The things could have been so much easier for me . 
Amen 🙏

Coming back after the Breakfast I checked my previous year 2021 first Sunday Blog . 
It was my the Sunday Blog № 248 ( Two Hundred and forty Eight ) 
Dated 3rd January 2021 . 
Did not have any Sunday Special Breakfast because we were expecting Doctor Saab and family and Danial later . 
Ordered Nihari and Biryani from jawed Nihari bahadurabad . And volcano cakes from Maryland dessert .


Nothing could be the same . Ever ! 

Not sure at what time the chaapaz will begin . Heard there is corona smart lockdown somewhere in gulshan town . People coming or expected may find it difficult . Not sure if I need to order food or not . Regular cooking might start from Thursday . Eating with pleasure may never resume. Also I need to get in shape to go from pillar to post to be able to help my siblings and their kids . Engineer Saab got a job this week ...so we will probably only see her on weekends .  The First Thursday fateha will probably only have those present in the house if it rains . All siblings are in very bad shape . 
The builders mafia probably got its way ....we lost never ever to rise again . 

Got up to refill my cup of tea . Heard the flower plant guy ...went see if he had any rose plants ...he had only the seasonal ....he was shocked to hear ...the news ...I thought he know ...must have seen the tent ...at the gate ...

A neighbor fed the eagles and kites ...

Just about to get back to bed and blog . When engineer Saab got up . I guided her to the breakfast stuff ...turned out that the breads had expired . I was looking desperately for an excuse to go for a walk in the sun . Changed and left . Was back in  a jiffy with fresh bread . Could hardly read the expiry date on the buns . 
Came back as soon as I can she had breakfast and I keep thinking of how to save her breakfast from the terrorising kittens . 
I got an idea ...I break the slices of the expired bread 🍞 into small pieces and put them on the empty bag and poured some milk on it and then took the plastic bag with milk dipped bread pieces out into the garden and let them have the feast . 
Engineer Saab was just begin to enjoy her breakfast with peace from the kittens when she heard her mobile phone ringing ....she rushed to the room and I sat there and watched the kittens taking turns at the feast. She kitten first and he kitten waiting ...
Since the Boxing day rain ....the kittens have forgotten the potty training. They have become a nuisance especially the she kitten. Constantly messing under the kitchen sink or where ever they find cosy . Yesterday the guest room door was left open for a little while and it messed up the bed ...I was thinking of running away to far far away from here .....when suddenly dearly departed girlfriend of recently departed called on the phone from California to condolence....
I knew what to do ...so I looked for cleaning tools ...and ignored the phone .
Cleaned the mess and changed the bed sheets 

12:41 pm Too quiet ....outside ....

Sun 29th JamadiulAwwal 1443H
21°C
7:26 pm  Not very busy ...
Lunch 













Tea time 



Dinner 










9:00 pm  yes everybody gone ....
Home ...
I have absolutely nothing to do ...no mood to watch the television especially the regular weekend tv shows ...
Also not interested in movies and News . 
Can't sleep as I have not prayed the last prayer of the day ...
Can't pray till the heaviness of overeating is over ....I tried very much not to over eat today ...so this must be the extra cups of tea ....
This means that I will be normal very soon . Good . 




No comments:

Post a Comment