Pages

Sunday 14 November 2021

The Sunday Blog № 293

 Today is the Sunday,

The 14th of November 2021,

The 8th of RabiusSani 1443H

Till the Sunset ( 5:45 pm ; Karachi ) ,

30°C / 22°C ( Google)


Moon: 73.1%

Waxing Gibbous

Current Time: 14 Nov 2021, 00:08:28

Moon Direction: 245.06° WSW↑

Moon Altitude: 25.61°

Moon Distance: 390,159 km

Next Full Moon: 19 Nov 2021, 13:57

Next New Moon: 4 Dec 2021, 12:43

Next Moonset: Today, 02:14


And this is my the Sunday Blog № 293 ( Two Hundred and Ninety Three ) 


Very very unexpected week it was the past week . Nothing ..

Absolutely nothing went according to the plan ...

And yet I was neither surprised nor shocked .


The coming week can be exactly opposite in every way . 

But who cares ....



The most unexpected thing that happened is that it is still warm July weather in the mid November . 

No sweaters ...no quilts ....no peanuts 🥜 


The earth is warming up ...so I heard ....they ( COP26) tried to ban the coal ...I am not sure if they are talking about the same coal we use in the barbequing ...I hope and pray  that it's not the same .....I may not be eating or doing the barbeque very often because it's just too hot for me both doing and eating but atleast it's within my grasp . 


I am also not very sure which one is more dangerous to the environment ....the coal from the mines or the coal made in a kiln by burning the wood . 


Sun 8th RabiusSani 1443H 30°C 7:09 am Good Morning ! Fall asleep after midnight and woke up at 6:55 am Missed fajr Still sleepy Sleeping face Having tea ☕
So the tea i made before midnight is now finished and i will have to make a new one .... all this week i have been waking up at 6:15 am just in time for the fajr prayer and today a mosquito bite me that finally woke me up . 
Everybody is up and listening to the fajr prayers live from the holy mosques in Mecca and Medina thanks to Saudi Tv . 

I channel surfed and found that Sohail Asghar the veteran Tv actor passed away 
RIP 
‏پاکستان شوبز انڈسٹری کے معروف اداکار سہیل اصغر انتقال کر گئے۔

تفصیلات جانیے:
https://t.co/PXgP3cqjFK‎

‎#Dailyjang https://t.co/JxemKVz3cY‎

Okay first I need to freshen up then makeup my mind about the breakfast or brunch ..,you know there is no lunch on Sundays ...I am sweating without the fan especially after eating or during sleeping 😴 ....I have to maybe skip a meal today ...

The day / night temperature difference is just incredible 32°C / 16°C ( Google) 
I desperately need to go for a walk . 

How can one eat the Winter breakfast  in this weather especially after a morning walk . 

Please  God the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏
Have Mercy ....
Amen 🙏

8:27 am Break ! 

9:00 am Lucky me ☺️
After making the tea ☕ I was just about to fry an egg 🍳 when I found the leftovers potato🥔 samosa from the Juma Mubarak feast . The cold samosa from the refrigerator was too hot as the British say these days about anything that has extra chillies to upset your stomach ....they also encourage the poor kids to swallow it down with a lemon/ lime Soda ....to cause an alcer . 
Luckily I have Moro chocolate so I had a Moro after the hot samosa and now enjoying the tea ☕ .

As I was waiting for the water to boil before adding the tea leaves and enjoying the fresh air ... Heard our drunk neighbor shouting calling his son ..he was locked outside the house without the keys ...I don't know why we call him drunk neighbor ...he is usually very clean and sober and friendly too . Maybe because is too nosey 👃...must have come from a neighborhood ...during this episode ...two more retired neighbors came out ....one went to the market alone on foot he has recently stopped driving on doctor's advice ...and the other drive his car as there was no driver waiting for ...he went with family ...so he can't be gone to the market ....on a Sunday morning this early ...it can't be a funeral ..at this hour ...too late for a picnic ...to a hospital ...looked over relaxed ....naa..
Oh yes Hakim Saab for the alternate medicines ....the ... nevermind .

Breaking News ....our living room has a new android smart tv with Netflix button on the remote instead of a mute . I don't understand this mindset ...how could somebody design a remote without a mute button especially if it has a Netflix button . Crazy world . So after my protest we now have two remotes with two Netflix buttons . 

I must be the craziest person in town to have saved money for an Android tv and not bought it years ago ....

My dear elder sister always remind me that ...ishq sey aur junoon sey milti hai azadi....and I always believed that burn out definitely gives you freedom ....

Two years ago ...I put everything on hold after the pandemic and focused only on surviving ....
Today I believe it was one of the wisest decisions of my entire life . Obviously I couldn't have done it without the help of so many ....
Instead of being compassionate I became selfish ....hating people who were prospering over my plight .
Instead of listening 🎧 to the sponsored propaganda ....for hours and days ....
I prayed 🛐 , I recited , I fasted , and thanked . 
Yes I saw and heard people dying and suffering ...near and dear ...but I tried not to panic . And I also tried to calm others when they panicked . Because it is my belief and firm belief that Panic hurts the idle more . کیونکہ یہ میرا یقین اور پختہ یقین ہے کہ گھبراہٹ بیکار کو زیادہ تکلیف دیتی ہے۔

10:22 am Break

10:54 am My nails are growing too fast it must be ...when did I trim...I usually trim on Friday ...they looked really dirty ...I am scratching my dry skin and dry nose too often so I need to keep the nails clean and trim .


Movies of the Week :


So this week I watched one hindi movie which I actually wanted last week but missed the beginning ...so I did not understand the ending which suggested a definite sequel ...just like ...kattappa ney bahubali ko keun mara ? ...


Besides this I watched three south indian and two Christmas movie on netflix ...no no I have not subscribed to it yet ....it the free movies that comes up automatically ....without sign in 
Not sure how ...





12:00 it's noon .. meridian in few minutes ...the funny thing is that sun is not on my head ...above ...infact I cannot even see it directly the ghetto next door is blocking my view . 

Delay defeats the Justice ! 

It is so true and proved here in Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world 

Here illegal buildings keep falling down on their own ...but Chief Justice and his bench could not demolish just one Nasla Tower build by landgrabing on the world famous Nursary Nala .
Praiseth the lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏
That it did not rain hard enough this monsoon and the so called ghazi Shah phenomenon saved the megapolis from cyclones and thunderstorms like gulab and Shaheen otherwise ..I have no idea how this surgically beautified city could have survived .

Okay before going for the prayer break ...let just mention here that to celebrate the World Diabetes Day 14th Nov , peek freans English biscuit release a Sooper soft bakes teaser 

Which is of course not even available online on Panda Mart and the likes 

Break for prayers with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


12:51 pm Break ! 

4:38 pm just as I started the fajr Qaza prayers ..we had a Chaapa ..














And now I am overfed again so I go on a long break for prayers with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



4:44 pm Break ! 


8:49 pm Went to the market and brought the first hot peanuts of the season from the wok 






The sweet potato cooked at home 





Australia beat New Zealand in the icc T20 men World 2021 

And we had defrosted chicken 🐔 Pulao 







Not a single fire cracker heard from near and far ...the strangest Sunday night in a wedding season ...

And talking of wedding season ...malala got married this week .
Congratulations ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment