Pages

Sunday 7 November 2021

The Sunday Blog № 292

Today is the Sunday
The 7th of November 2021
The 1st of RabiusSani 1443H
Till the Sunset ( 5:48 pm ; Karachi ☠️ ) 
30°C/ 23°C ( Google ) 

Moon: 5.4%
Waxing Crescent

Current Time: 7 Nov 2021, 00:08:19

Moon Direction: 267.71° W↑
Moon Altitude: -63.53°

Moon Distance: 359,524 km
Next Full Moon: 19 Nov 2021, 13:57
Next New Moon: 4 Dec 2021, 12:43
Next Moonrise: Today, 09:18

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 292 ( Two Hundred and Ninety two ) ,


The mellowed down winter mood has arrive . It is so quiet that I can hear my heart beat and even my thoughts some times . 
It's not even 12:15 am  and I feel almost fast asleep.😴😴😴

Sun 1st RabiusSani 1443H
30°C
6:26 am Good Morning ! 
Fall asleep 😴 soon after the midnight and woke up with the fajr Azan 
Prayed 🛐
Recited Para # 15 
Having tea 🍵 
Not sure about the Breakfast

As expected the week began with a call on the landline .... unfortunately I left the room door open and there was nobody near the phone so it kept ringing ...and woke me up it was too early for me on the Monday morning to get up but somehow I did ...got out of the bed rushed to the phone .... autosuggestion is showing mobile s when I key phone ....( Climate Change) 

So thinking that it could be birthday Chaapa or wish for the dear elder sister I picked up the phone without checking and identifying the cli ( caller line identification) 

Yes it was one of the twins former neighbours ...and he requested me to give the message to my elder brother ... that our dear old neighbor has passed away in the Money Money Money Hospital of Karachi ☠️ , the most dangerous city in the world, 
I asked him about the funeral prayers but he had no idea as the dead body was still in the hospital .

Then I ended the call with the usual Islamic incantation

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (Arabic: إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎, ʾinnā li-llāhi wa-ʾinna ʾilayhi rājiʿūna), also known as Istirja (Arabic: ٱسْتِرْجَاع‎, ʾIstirjāʿ), is a Quranic command for Muslims, mentioned in the second surah of the Quran,[a] and meaning "Verily we belong to Allah and verily to Him do we return."[1] The phrase is commonly recited by Muslims, especially upon hearing bad news that has fallen upon themselves or another, both as a sign of patience and an acknowledgement that God is the Almighty, and He will not test his worshippers more than they can bear.


Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un


After putting down the landline phone I tried to find my dear elder brother and gave him the message . He was kind of expecting it and did not say much . Started preparing for the funeral . 

Since the funeral was delayed till the evening my brother went to the house for condolences . 
Upon his return I was shocked to find that what I thought to be a Corona death due to all the at home treatments and testing vans parked outside and the oxygen cylinder and no sign of the kids ,
Was actually a case of Pancreatic cancer which was operated upon by the Money Money Money 💰 hospital of Karachi ☠️ , the most dangerous city in the world, , for about 2 million rupees .

0.7 million more for releasing the dead body . 

The funeral was delayed further till the Maghrib . I fall asleep 😴 waiting woke up prayed 🛐 and watched the Kurulus Osman season 2 episode on Geo entertainment . The funeral party returned from graveyard before eight pm . 

Our local society Tariq road graveyard is overbooked and there is absolutely no chance of getting a Geneva convention guaranteed decent burial or the Islamic ground dust to dust . The only hope of redemption is the dust storm we have every year in lent or
 maybe someday we have a natural or man made earthquake west of Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world,
 that brings a huge dust storm and everything is buried underneath including the multi decker  society graveyard . 

Anyways , there is a twist in the actual and believed cause of death of our Strong looking regular walker dear old neighbor . 
Later on I discovered  that her only daughter in law divorced her very recently .
So that explains why there were no kids since Bakra Eid . 

8:00 am I have made tea 🍵 
Now I will have some buffalo trotters for breakfast ...

Break ! 













The Kittens kitten 🐈 🐈 Never Sleep ...

Still I got very lucky ...again ...what I thought to be just the gravy turns out to be the paya boti jelly ...

Honestly this is  the best winter biginning since the Covid-19 Corona virus Pandemic lockdown began ...

I don't have to get up and go to the burns road saddar food street to fetch the beef Paya from mazedar foods ....on Sunday ..even thought I do miss the morning walk and morning ride on Sunday or any other day . 

I completely missed the previous season and gave up the season half way before that ....as the game of " Fetch " began ....

The last time I went they told me to wait twenty minutes your plate of paya is coming from half way across the city ...funny I thought burns road saddar was their main branch . Anyways as I was undecided I left it to the universe and go stand at the bus stop . My ride came and I got on it ...then somebody had second thoughts ...we stopped at the next stop for ten minutes just when I thought this could be a sign  ...and was about to jump ...as it was very near  just minutes away back to the food street and it was almost twenty minutes too ...we started again crossed the main street heading home 🏡 

What if I was right and the game of Fetch has started ...after twenty minutes they would have made some more excuses and since I did not have the time to waste ...I would have instantly decided to go their main branch next Sunday ...and from there to some other joint after few visits ... according to my rough estimates ...by now I would have humbly discovered about half a dozen restaurants that cook this beef Paya and the quickest way to get there cheaper. 

But unfortunately the Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic lockdown began and also Foodpanda 🐼 came and the Buck 🗽STOP shifted . These days nobody waits for me to bring the take-away ... nobody waits for me to get up for lunch ...and thanks to my obligatory fasting ....nobody can wait for me at the tea also ...thanks to television and regular drama serials I am usually the first to start or wait and call everybody else ...they join me as they are freed by their respective television shows or come during the shhhhorrrt commercial breaks . 


And talking of shifted .... Last week that is before this week ...one of our neighbors moved mysteriously before I woke up ...on Monda morning ...this week the one below them on the ground floor of the same building mysteriously disappeared locking their door ...I learned when the subscription delivery and courier were knocking their locked gate and guard told them . Who nahein hai ....


Most inmates of illegal buildings in the city are under great stress due to the demolition drive city wide ...and especially in this area .

Nasla tower nearby ...has been Denuded and vacated and ready to be blown to bits through controlled blast by a demolition expert firm .


And talking of blast ... Khan Saab after refusing and delaying and apologising to the nation ...finally dropped the petrol bomb . Boom ! 

People cried , media and opposition had a field day .

Prices of almost everything including bus fares and milk and tea increased . 

Despite having unshakable scapegoat of imf and world bank to blame ...the pinnacle of pti  power was jolted this ...everybody immediately underneath khan Saab was shaken and blamed for the usual incompetency and corruption .

Khan Saab is still seen as kidnapped tied in a barn with her . 

Opposition is very desperate and has put up everything it has got on inflammation...sorry prices hike . 

But nothing much is expected because of the world cup ...

Pakistan has reached the semi final and will play against Australia ...dead end again .


I believe it was the opposition when in power that put the nation to the addiction of cricket ...now it is bearing the fruit .

Just like some neighbors taught their kids to play and throw the ball towards us ...kids grew up new kids came they started throwing the ball towards them. Now the same thing that gave them joy and happiness ....when it was targeting us ...is considered very bad when the ball lands in their garden and kids shout ...OUT ! 


So the point is that now opposition is giving it's best ...show and everybody is frustrated ....wants Climate Change ....

But ....we are trained to give up almost everything and enjoy cricket especially World cup ...

" Zara ye WorldCup ho ley phir os kay baad dekhein gay ...











































































12:50 pm yes you must have guessed it by now... we have a Chaapa Today ...

Doctor Saab and his family are all coming together after a long time ...

Many happy and sad events have passed in between ....

But most of all according to the 18th amendment ...every independent entity especially the happily married families of my siblings celebrate our dear elder sisters Happy Birthday separately ...and show their allegiance to the federation. 

 So this today is by Doctor Saab and his family celebrating the best they can  ....Cooking mafia is as you can see over joyed and we can't blame her after what happened on her happy birthday this year and this decade . Every year .

For past couple of years ....I switched to the lunar Islamic calender for birthdays ...and this year I started fasting on happy birthday ....so I am the renegade...

Celebrating happy birthdays by the alternate calender is fun and very peaceful . My birthday according to the angraizi calender falls on the national budget day ....or nearby same week .....since childhood my birthday coincides with the strike call or complete shutdown , plus Power Shutdown and heatwave ....summer vacation so no friends either . 


And worst of all a home baked cake with a dozen master chefs checking the oven lid .....


Agar phool giya hai toh toothpick dal Kay check karo ....☺️


1:30 pm yes we have a  Chaapa.. pause ! 


So here I take a break for brunch and prayers 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!





























Yes the Chaapa is over ...and there is enough leftovers for the after party ...

The neighborhood is extra Quiet and Peaceful today ...as the whole town seems to be praying for the WorldCup 

I also have to pray the asr prayer before I fall asleep 😴 ..

So here I take a break for prayers with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


4:28 pm Break ! 


5:48 pm Sunset 

Time for maghrib prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



8:21 pm watching the matching ...got a dinner call ..got to go 

Break ! 









5:06 am Monday Morning ! 

This week a new phenomenon has emerged . Falling asleep at night ..and waking up after 4:00 am .

So tonight also I fall asleep during the match of Pak vs Scotland and wake up at 4:14 am . Totally missed the midnight and update of this my the Sunday Blog № 292 ( Two Hundred and Ninety Two ) .

My digestive system is amazingly normal and now I am feeling very hungry ...but I am waiting for the fajr Azan ..will eat the naan and Nihari that Doctor Saab brought yesterday . I am so sure when I post the pictures of today's breakfast ...he will think 🤔 that I eat too much take away . 

Our weighing machine broke down ...but the last time I remember it was nearly 100 kg ...during this Corona Pandemic , I have definitely gained weight not only it feels like that but it shows too ...I used to wear a medium size kurta from Chase value ....now I don't feel very comfortable in it . 

Anyways now hopefully I will resume the afternoon walk in the winter season ...and eat less .

So anyways , 

Pakistan has won it's final group match congratulations ....now let's see how the bookies and the government play ...

The increase in petrol price has increased the prices so I guess everybody must have extra cash this week to double or multiple ...


Movies of the Week : 


This list looks small ...I hope I have not missed something .watching Irfan Khan 's movie with the smiling beauty was a real treat ...I felt deja Vu a few time ... especially with the last sequence where the stray bullet is explained . Awesome 👍 

Tughlaq durbar is a latest release of Raashi Khanna ...it gave a feeling of atleast a decade old movie ....not sure how . Thank God they did not use the same hero for his younger self ...lol 

Bogan ...the Hansika Motwani ' s soul swapping movie followed the details ...I like that ...interesting 

Indrajith had a very good ending ...

I honestly don't understand why Mr Clooney agreed to do this movie Tomorrow land ....



 Believe it or not the Geo entertainment television channel's most dragging  and torturous drama serial this year finally ended on a draw . 

Wallah ho Khair ur- Raziqeen ! 

Amen 🙏



Okay it's time for the Fajr 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


6:02 am Break ! 














Billy Preston I´m Never Gonna Say Goodbye (Tradução)


I'm Never Gonna Say Goodbye

Billy Preston


Somebody lied to me,
It just can`t be, you can`t be gone forever.

Somebody got it wrong,
You were gonna love me all my life

Weren`t we good together?
Now I`m on my own.
And I don`t think I`ll ever learn to live
One day alone.

So I`m never gonna say goodbye
Say goodbye
It`s something I can`t bring myself to do.
`Cause as long as I don`t say goodbye
Darling I know, part of me will always be with you.

What am I gonna do...
Having you is all I ever wanted.
Where am I gonna go...
To feel the way I felt inside your arms.

Still my life is better
Loving you as I do

Thanks for being with me darling.
Thanks for being you.

So I`m never gonna say goodbye
Say goodbye
It`s something I can`t bring myself to do.
`Cause as long as I don`t say goodbye
Darling I know, part of me will always be with you


No comments:

Post a Comment