Pages

Sunday 12 September 2021

The Sunday Blog № 284

 Today is the Sunday ,

The 12th of September 2021,

The 4th of Safar 1443H 

Till the Sunset ( 6:39 pm  ; Karachi ☠️) 

32°C /28°C ( Google)

Moon: 27.3%
Waxing Crescent
Current Time:12 Sep 2021, 00:18:40
Moon Direction:264.46° W
Moon Altitude:-32.67°
Moon Distance:368,518 km
Next Full Moon:21 Sep 2021, 04:54
Next New Moon:6 Oct 2021, 16:05
Next Moonrise:Today, 11:30

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 284 ( Two Hundred and Eighty four) 

So believe it or not The Americans are still mourning .....it's 3:22 pm in Baltimore

And 12 : 22 Pacific time 


While in Kaa Bull ...


It's party all the time...

manzil na dey

Manzil Na De Charag
Na De Hausla To De
Manzil Na De Charag
Na De Hausla To De
Tinke Ka Hi Sahi
Tu Magar Aasra To De
Manzil Na De Charag
Na De Hausla To De


Maine Ye Kab Kaha Ke
Mere Haq Mein Ho Jawaab
Maine Ye Kab Kaha Ke
Mere Haq Mein Ho Jawaab
Lekin Khamosh Kyoon Hain Tu
Lekin Khamosh Kyoon Hain
Tu Koi Faisla To De
Manzil Na De Charag
Na De Hausla To De
Barson Main Tere Naam
Pe Khata Raha Fareb
Barson Main Tere Naam
Pe Khata Raha Fareb
Mere Khuda Kaha Hain Tu
Mere Khuda Kaha Hain
Tu Apna Pata To De
Manzil Na De Charag
Na De Hausla To De

Beshaq Mere Naseeb Pe
Rakh Apnaa Ikhtiyaar
Beshaq Mere Naseeb Pe
Rakh Apnaa Ikhtiyaar
Lekin Mere Naseeb Mein Kya
Lekin Mere Naseeb Mein
Kya Hain Bata To De
Manzil Na De Charag
Na De Hausla To De.


A C-130 from Pakistan landed in Khost on Saturday with food, medicine and other aid, which was delivered to provincial authorities, Pakistan's ambassador to Afghanistan Mansoor Ahmad Khan tweeted. On Friday, Pakistan delivered 12 tons of food & medicine to Kandahar.


So once again....
The World has left The Afghanistan in the laps of Pakistan 
To care and to feed ......

Over the past half century , Afghanistan has been in need of humanitarian help many times . 

Every time a super power invades and surrender . Thanks God the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏
There are not many of them left in the world now to invade and surrender . 
Unless  Amazon , virgin or Reliance choses to invade and surrender in the coming future . 
If you are a movie buff in a safe and healthy environment you must have watched the movies in a theatre or cinema or Cineplex ...at the end of the movie ....the crowd makes an exit ....leaving behind the caretaker . 



To clean up the mess .....Once again Pakistan has no choice whatsoever 

I am sure you must be wondering about the Absolutely Not rhetoric ...

Well the Good News is that 



Polling will start at 8:00am and will continue till 5:00pm without any break.

LAHORE (Dunya News) – Polling for the elections in 41 cantonment boards across Pakistan will be held across the country today (Sunday) with 1,560 candidates contesting in 206 wards.

The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has said that all arrangements have been made for holding the cantonment elections.

The polling will begin at 8:00 am in the morning and will conclude at 5:00 p.m in the evening.

The ECP has set up Complaint Centers for monitoring of Cantonment Board election process at all provincal headquarters and Islambad. Citizens can access the centre in Islamabad on telephone numbers: 051-9204403 and 051-9204402.

The provincial governments have been directed to install CCTV cameras at the most sensitive polling stations.

According to details, 219 wards have been formed in 42 cantonment boards across the country, and voting will be held on only 203 seats, while elections have been postponed for 6 seats.

On the other hand, candidates for seven seats were elected unopposed and five independent candidates were elected unopposed.

The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) have reached an agreement in Galiyat Kalabagh Cantonment following which one candidate from each party was elected unopposed.

As many as 1,550 candidates are contesting in the cantonment board local body elections out of which the highest number of 180 candidates were fielded by PTI, while PML-N fielded 143 candidates and 112 candidates of the PPP will contest the elections.

104 candidates of Jamaat-e-Islami, 86 candidates of Tehreek-e-Labeek Pakistan (TTP), 74 candidates of Allahu Akbar Tehreek, 42 candidates of MQM, 35 candidates of PSP, 34 candidates of PML-Q and 659 independent candidates will also try their luck in the elections.

Karachi has maximum 6 cantonments, 42 wards, no party could field candidates for all seats, PTI fielded maximum 41 candidates, PPP 40, Jamaat-e-Islami 38, MQM 32 candidates. Are PSP 27, PML-N 22 candidates, 108 independent candidates are also contesting.



In the past three years ....the opposition has openly called The PTI government ...and it's popular prime minister .....Selected .

While the Government of PTI secretly treated the opposition as The Previously Selected and failed to fulfil the election promise of bringing the corrupt to task . Even those who were sentenced by the courts were released on health grounds and allowed to leave the country for medical treatment . This has caused a lot of embarrassment for the party workers as well as the senior party spokespersons . 

So before the transfer of power to the Union Council ( UC) and the Zonal Municipal Councils ( ZMC) , the selectors are being given the option as a last resort of the  old College try ....


The Price of one small chicken egg is 15  ⅝


Oh Wow i wanted to fall asleep 😴 and I fall asleep 😴 

Woke up just few minutes before the sunrise ...6:17 am 

got out of the bed did Wazu and prayed the fajr 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


6:22 am I don't know maybe I should go back to sleep 😴 

Recently a non domesticated cat gave birth to few kittens under the old car ...I thought that she would move them out in a week or two . But this week after the rain no sorry after the Thunderstorm ⛈️

The kitten or something new of them became restless and nosy ....or maybe he got left behind so now he or she or it has started to mess things on the dinning table and kitchen . 

I can't leave my door open or it will mess things here as well . 

Just when I begin to imagine that I have survived being part of any game ... the great or otherwise ...mother nature comes back and pinch me ...Tweak !

Anyways , in this half sleep 😴 half awake mode ...I don't think I can prepare a breakfast or should go out to bring some .....so I will have a few cups of tea and see if I can stay up and continue doing this my the Sunday Blog № 284 ( Two Hundred and Eighty Four )  .

Okay I had another cup of tea ....probably the last cup on the thermo which was made last night at midnight for me to get along with this my the Sunday Blog № 284 ( Two Hundred and Eighty Four ) 

And look what I did in return favour ....a thing that I hate the most ...waking up somebody from peaceful sleep 💤

Since the Covid-19 Corona Pandemic lockdown Culture ....Sunday Mornings are extra Quiet and Peaceful .....but I am sure that if I go to the Halwa Puri stall in the meat market it will be overcrowded and there would be a long queue . Trust me I could never ever have depression staying home in a Lockdown for weeks maybe months ....But I can have it in a minute watching overpopulation at the eateries in town .



Not only Afghanistan .....this night will never .....


I'm living in the forest of my dream (you take my self, you take my self control)
I know the night is not as it would seem (you take my self, you take my self control)
I must believe in something
So I'll make myself believe it (you take my self, you take my self control)
This night will never go
… Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh



 

 Emma Raducanu was born on 13 November 2002 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, to Ian and Renee, who originate from Bucharest, Romania, and Shenyang, Liaoning, China, respectively.[6][7][8] The original spelling of her family name in Romanian is Răducanu (pronounced [rədu'kanu]). She attributed her mentality and ethics to her tennis idols Simona Halep and Li Na, both from countries of her ancestry.[9][10] Both of her parents work in the finance sector.[11] Her family moved to England when she was two years old.[12] Raducanu started playing tennis at the age of five.[13] She attended Newstead Wood School, a selective grammar school in the London Borough of Bromley, where she obtained an A* in maths and an A in economics in her A-Levels.[14][15][16] As a child she also participated in various sports and activities, including golf, karting, motocross, tap dancing and ballet.[17] She is also a fan and follower of Formula One.[18]

She holds British and Canadian citizenship.


AND THIS Reminds me that the Canada general elections are just a week away on the Monday the 20th of September 2021 . 


Canada opposition chief, leading in election race, under fire over gun control



8: 31 am Break 


Sun 4th Safar 1443H 33°C 3:51 pm Good Morning ! I fall asleep Sleeping face after Sunday Brunch . Tried to wake up many times .... Have to get up and pray
we had a Chaapa .... Doctor Saab who was very worried about my health since he heard about my fall . He also brought some first aid medicines which i am sure will be useful next time i fall . overweight i am losing my balance very quick all my loose shirts are too tight now recently i ordered on-line a shalwar suit one size up for praying

Anyways I was already asleep 😴 during the Chaapa but when I heard voices outside I got up 

And fall asleep 😴 again after having the bonus Sunday Brunch Surprise ...
The mutton leg roast ....

Yes finally the Bakra Eid 2021/1442H 
Is now officially over ....I don't care if anybody is holding on to my share in their freezer anywhere in the world . 
It's over and it's final . 

Ahh ! 



















One thing more that is final and over is the Mango Season ....we had really sweet.and juicy mangoes at very reasonable prices .....and even though in the end we were back to the tasteless fibrous fruit ....but I am sure it was just a sign to let it go until next season .


Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏

Allah Badshah hoo mola Badshah hoo ! 

Okay so when I woke up I had a bath and prayed the Zuhr prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi
May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

By that time there was very little time left for the next Azan ...so I waited , watched the News during which they informed that the Election time.was over and it was surprisingly very peaceful ...so bad for the fake news media ....so they hired two PTI leaders  Ali Zaidi and The Governor of Sindh ...I don't recall his name ....
Anyways  , they showed him casting the vote . 

So while I was enjoying this Charade 
It was Facebook Meetup time with fresh Puri and same aloo tarkari and lots of family news and gossips 

I just had a half cup of tea and joined standing did not sit ... remember I was waiting for the next Azan 
So as soon I was convinced that what I heard was a legitimate local mosque Asr prayer Azan ....I prayed 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi
May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

And since then I am here doing this my the Sunday Blog № 284 ( Two Hundred and Eighty Four ) . 
I even missed the.nexy episode of Kurulus Osman season 2 ..
Maybe I can still catch the end and next episode teaser ....so here I take a  maghrib break  
For prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

6:40 pm Break 







Foodpanda
Special
Delivery










Movies of the Week ! 


Our Cable was showing Indian channels for months ....and just when I started watching Sony ( Set) All went off the list . Most of the positions are still vacant ....except the one I was watching replaced by a sports channel 

But if you are still not impressed ....the shows I was wondering are not available on their official YouTube channel as well for the whole country . 
But some philanthropist updates it and I have not missed any episode .

In Kurulus Osman season 2 this week 
On Geo entertainment the moment Bala killed targun  ,  her competition got tough .....malhun ( Yildiz cagri atiksoy ) appeared 



6:25 am  The Cantonment boards elections results are out . 
The Selectors have spoken !

Pti have lost .




No comments:

Post a Comment