Pages

Sunday 20 June 2021

The Sunday Blog № 272

 Today is the Sunday

The 20th of June 2021,

The 9th of Ziqad 1442H,

Till the Sunset ( 7:24 pm ; Karachi ☠️)

Moon: 68.3%
Waxing Gibbous
Current Time:20 Jun 2021, 00:30:19
Moon Direction:256.34° WSW
Moon Altitude:17.37°
Moon Distance:369,234 km
Next Full Moon:24 Jun 2021, 23:39
Next New Moon:10 Jul 2021, 06:16
Next Moonset:Today, 01:53

35°C/ 31°C partly cloudy precipitation 10% ( Google)

And This is my the Sunday Blog № 272 ( Two Hundred and Seventy Two ) . 


So tonight I had an early dinner at 7:00 pm ...yes I know ...and after that I prayed 🛐

And recited 

Did Sajda № 4 in Para № 15 

I have been very lazy and slow this week 

Anyways , after that I watched the LQ exit from PSL6 before the playoffs KK made it . Not sure if it's good or very bad because after watching that Thursdays game between IU and PZ where PZ chased a massive total of 247/2 and themselves did an unbelievable score of 232/ 6

In 20 overs , I believe there is no hope for the sugar mafia . 

And talking of MS ....in their last game going on at the moment they scored 149 in 20 overs last wicket fell on on the last ball . So let's see what the IU does with them . 

Honestly speaking the time of the second game of the day in this tournament was really bad and too late . Or maybe there was something wrong with me this week .I usually don't feel so sleepy 😴 this time of the night but through out this tournament I did and still am . It's only the dedication and my passion for this my the Sunday Blog that I am sitting up and doing it otherwise I would have been long gone to sleep like I did most of the week . Once again I haven't watched a single movie this week . I wasn't able to catch the new ones and the reruns were just not my type ...or already watched way beyond too many times before . 


IU two wickets down already ...with LQ out evicted everybody is very relaxed ...enjoying the game ...not at all tense like Shaheen and Sharfaraz...Twitter came to the rescue once again and saved the bad bloodshed ....it turns out that kohnore and contuk were long lost brothers (ref from the Turkish history serial Kurulus Osman) 


2:00 am I haven't prayed 🛐 yet ...so I got to go pray with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



3:17 am Wow ! What a non exciting match . 


Anyways there has not been any shortage of excitement and entertainment all week in the post Budget 2021 week . 


Numerically speaking what topped it all was the Rain Prediction for Karachi ☠️, the most dangerous city in the world, Everybody who is anybody in the game predicted heavy showers , thunderstorm , dusty winds , etc etc ...for Friday evening but all we had was just a little extra dark clouds for some time and it was gone soon 


https://youtu.be/uQnerkzcDSY


Okay time for Fajr 🛐 

With a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


4:21 am Break ! 


Sun 9th Ziqad 1442H 

35°C

10:22 am Good Morning ! 

Fall asleep after Fajr 🛐

Woke up at 9:00 am 

No Breakfast today 

Having tea ☕ with camel 🐪 milk 😁


10:27 am expecting Chaapa today and maybe some surprises as well . 


I was planning a morning walk today before the first monsoon shower ...also there is a rumour going on in the media that illegal constructions and land grabbed over the years in my neighborhood are being demolished on the orders of the chief justice of the supreme Court of Pakistan Mr justice Gulzar 

Gulzar Ahmed (Urduگلزار احمد‎; born 2 February 1957) is a Pakistani jurist who is the 27th and current Chief Justice of Pakistan.

Gulzar Ahmed
گلزار احمد
27th Chief Justice of Pakistan
Assumed office
21 December 2019
Appointed byArif Alvi
Preceded byAsif Saeed Khosa
Senior Justice of the Supreme Court of Pakistan
In office
18 January 2019 – 20 December 2019
Preceded byAsif Saeed Khan Khosa
Succeeded byMushir Alam
Justice of the Supreme Court of Pakistan
Assumed office
16 November 2011
Appointed byAsif Ali Zardari
Justice of the Sindh High Court
In office
27 August 2002 – 16 November 2011
Personal details
Born2 February 1957 (age 64)
Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
FatherNoor Muhammad
Alma materGulistan School, Karachi (elementary)
Government National College, Karachi (B.A)
Sindh Muslim Law College
Supreme Court of Pakistan

Early life and educationEdit

Ahmed's father, Noor Muhammad was a lawyer in Karachi. Ahmed completed his elementary education from Gulistan School located in Karachi. He obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree from Government National College, Karachi. He went on to obtain the law degree from Sindh Muslim Law College.[1]

Judicial careerEdit

Ahmed started his legal career as an advocate on 18 January 1986 and joined Sindh High Court Bar Association (SHCBA) on 4 April 1988. He joined Supreme Court Bar Association on 15 September 2001. He was elected honorary secretary of SHCBA from 1999-2000.[1] From there on, he became a justice of Sindh High Court and then was appointed as a justice in the Supreme Court of Pakistan on 16 November 2011.[2] Ahmed was part of the five-judge bench which disqualified the-then Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in the Panama Papers case, penning a dissenting opinion in the split verdict.[1]

On 4 December 2019, the law ministry notified the appointment of Ahmed as the next Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) upon approval by President Arif Alvi.[3] On 21 December 2019, Ahmed took oath as the CJP following the retirement of Asif Saeed Khosa.[4]


On Feb 11, a five-judge bench of the Supreme Court headed by Chief Justice Gulzar Ahmed had issued an order banning Justice Isa from hearing cases involving Prime Minister Imran Khan, stating that justice Qazi Faez Isa had already filed a petition against the prime minister in his personal capacity against the proposed plan to distribute Rs500 million development fund each among PTI lawmakers. A senior member of the Pakistan Bar Council (PBC) Munir Kakar and vice chairman of the Balochistan Bar Council (BBC) Qasim Ali Gajaizi and the chairman of the executive committee (BBC) in a statement regretted that such a directive was against legal and constitutional principles, especially when a 10-judge Supreme Court bench had already quashed the presidential reference filed against Justice Isa — a reference which they said was based on malice. [5]



 




Ever since he became a judge of the supreme Court of Pakistan , his  focus has been to restore my birth place to it's old Glory . He remembers just the way it used to be . Posh locality , with bungalows , houses , clean roads , Parks and natural lakes and ponds . 

Very recently he ordered the demolition of the illegal KDA ( Karachi ☠️, most dangerous city in the world, Development Authority) officers Club and marriage lawns . It has been a very important part of Karachi ☠️, the most dangerous city in the world, 's night life . 

If you know Karachi ☠️ , the most dangerous city in the world, or ever been to ...then you may have probably heard of the infamous Rajput Catering . Many family , friends and fellow human beings passed away or developed Heart , liver or lungs fatal diseases by consuming the mass produced and served traditional food or developed kidney , bone and muscle diseases by waiting for it . 

I am sure you got the irony of development here ....


Anyways so the rumours is that it got demolished this week along with a commercial and residential complex build on the rain drain land grabbed on Shahrah e Faisal Nursary flyover . Named very peculiarly as the Nazla oh sorry Nasla tower . Recently I heard a very preposterous 


thing about the illegal Nasla Tower , they say it's built on three pillars only ....

God ....help those who help 

Themselves ! 


Honestly speaking I really don't trust the divorced faternity of honorable this and honorable that especially after reading about 70 crore destination  weddings of baby feeder nipples suckers wards of the Governor sir and Ex chief justice sire etc etc after leaving the perks and benefits of the  job.


So if you see what I see ....it's all builders agenda ....recovering and discovering prime piece of land in the heart of the City ...taking the bone away from the butchers thaal ( large plate ) a traditional kind of gracious sharing ...

Do you have any idea how much this prime piece of land on Kashmir road  translates to in dollar terms 💲💲💲💴💵💸🤑💰📦📦📦🐘🐘🐘🚁🚁


Sorry you can't 

People in this business are not educated with good schooling anywhere in the world ...the never mention the zeros like Asad umer , shaukat tareen or even Murad shah and shabaz the jailers friend . 


It is about a ten minutes walk from one end to the other ..twenty if you encircle..and honestly I am not sure how much has been cleared right now and how much will be cleared later when KMC is declared bankrupt or Ultra Vires in the years to come .


Not really sure what is the plan for Nazla ...sorry Nasla tower ..maybe they collected enough zakat donations this year for an imam bar gah 🕌


Okay 12:38 pm time for a brunch and prayer 🛐 break 


With a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


12:40 pm Break ! 


2:44 pm Skipped Brunch ! 

Still waiting ....

We did not have tap water ...so the cooking mafia was relaxed chilling ...but somehow we got a little water ...and the waiting for Chaapa got longer and longer ....so the cooking mafia is up once again she cooked Nulli Aloo qeema with roti ...and saved half qeema ( beef minced) for kababs ....she wanted to make kababs of the whole qeema but I distracted her .

Reason : because bakra Eid is just around the corner ...less than a month away no exactly a month away ...this is probably that Eid ul Azha that we just missed for the past three years ...this time there is just no escape from the thunderstorm and rain on the Eid days ....most rooftop barbeques will be flying in air ...and probably raining on us . No just kidding ... actually I love Nulli qeema ...we all love it ....and it's not everyday the butcher gives Nulli with qeema 🍀 Kabab is easy all kababs , homemade , frozen and barbeque are always available . 


So as I was saying ....not only the Nulli Aloo qeema is ready but we also have roghni roti with it .












The funny thing is that I am not even tasting the salt of my favorites 😍 not because it's the Father's day 👿 but because I am trying to keep my forehead dry 👽


Okay finally there is hope that we will definitely have a Chaapa today . The plumber did not show up ....but who knows if he shows up at the last minute ...well how long can he take ...not sure ...


It is still too early to predict a lot of things , especially the volume of rain this monsoon season , 

The full and final outcome of the Federal and Provincial Budget 21-22 . In the past we use to know for sure in hours or days as the prices of common things went up or the disappear from the shop shelf ....but these days prices increase by the hours not by the days ....and brands disappear not the products . The strangest times . 

Because of the Covid-19 Corona Pandemic lockdown Culture , I don't go to the restaurants not even for take away , but the food panda 🐼 delivery app levy VAT tax on certain restaurants in my neighborhood . The rumours was that new budget has removed it . But I can see it on the online food order ....so it's still there ....another rumour was about the banking transaction withholding tax on any  amount  removal . Unfortunately I haven't have the opportunity  to talk to someone with money in the bank who does banking transactions of over 50 k 

So that remains a mystery ...other than that I am sure the experts of world bank and imf and Fatf would be fair with their jobs so nothing to worry now . 


Absolutely Not ! 

I am not Sure what this fuss is about . Why do US or NATO needs more bases or excess to the already owned military . 


All I can say is that there is a difference between a leader and a teacher with a yard stick . 

So all those who still believe that Imran Khan is a one and only leader for them please move their hands forward 🙌


So is there a change in the US rhetoric now ....

The " with us or against us " 


And you made fun of me that I could not resolve the Kashmir issue .....


Anyways regional politics is not changing ....so I cannot say if it's good or bad . 

Biden administration has not changed  anything in the original plan . Relations with Iran cannot improve no matter what . As we all see in the past four years with or without the Deal nothing changed . From just visiting they went on the just waiting mode . And resumed from exactly where they left .


So now we have four very different languages and cultures around the land locked US- Afghanistan , 

1. Persian ,

2. Arabic , 

3. Turkish , 

4. Urdu .


Now let's see how Absolutely Not is translated in these regional languages.

Urdu : بالکل نہیں : bilkul nahein 

Turkish : kesinlikle hayır

Arabic :.     بالطبع لا    : bialtabe la

Persian : قطعا نه : 



It's almost five in the evening ....I am sure you got the drift .....


Anyways ...if it was a matter of national security do you seriously think we would learn it from HBO whatever ....


Okay it's almost Asr prayer 🛐time 

So here I take a break for tea☕ and prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi 


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


5:23 pm Break ! 


Sun 10th Ziqad 1442 H

35°C / 31°C Haze ( Google)

Moon: 77.8%
Waxing Gibbous
Current Time:20 Jun 2021, 22:15:08

Good Evening ! 

So the Chaapa ended few minutes before maghrib prayers

So first I prayed 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!

And then I eat ...tried not over eat ...

Doctor Saab brought Halwa Puri and tarkari ...he was desperately trying to come since mornings . 

































Anyways , 

He asked who is dead ...probably because of my oiled back combed hairs . 

And I told him that the list was not updated this week . 

Our youngest cousin was coerced to be vaccinated by his dhabba mates .

 

A severe shortages of Vaccine has been reported and admitted by officials . Price of fake Vaccination certificate rumoured to be stable this week despite the increase of pol products 


Talking of pol ...our pole switch for the street lamp ( yellow ) jammed . It's been almost a week the street pole lamp is on day as well as night . Everybody in the neighborhood as well as passerby have tried their luck 

Failed just like the hammer of Thor .




And the grass we mowed last Sunday with the manual lawn mower is green again and growing ...even without enough water or rain 

5:30 am Cannot believe it is even possible ...I took a break at 11:30 pm and fall asleep 😴 so bad that I the first thing I remember is checking time at 4:14 am and realizing that I have missed Isha prayer  and fall back asleep 😴 

Woke up at 5:06 am hurriedly got up and had a short bath and did Wazu and first prayed 🛐 the qaza of Isha prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!


Then with a moment's silence I prayed 🛐 the fajr prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین


So now I will make tea and do the breakfast 😋  

This is not the first Sunday Blog which has been going on till the dawn we have been there quite a lot of times during the fasting . 


Somehow we survived the Father's day 👿  thanks to the media ...

First the Absolutely Not ...

And then the damage control with Mr  Qurashi taking a pass on Osama question .

Absolutely Not...by the way was totally wiped out from Twitter trends before the day was over ...so that makes me interested ... I'll try to subscribe to the channel 🤘


Qurashi's previous media blunder got imf backing out from pocket money cheque till September 2021 subject to a hard talk . 


And now this ...why do we even need a FM when everybody knows Khan the PM . 


Okay it's too late now ...I am falling back to sleep 😴 

So it's Good bye 👋 


I had a really great time doing this my the Sunday Blog № 272 ( Two Hundred and Seventy Two) . 


Can't say much about the song video to end with ...heard it just yesterday while browsing ...


Hope everybody stays healthy and happy 


All the Best 😍


God Bless America 🙏


Allah Hafiz ! 



 What I Really Meant to Say

Song by Cyndi Thomson

It took me by surprise
When I saw you standing there
Close enough to touch
Breathing the same air
You asked me how I've been
I guess that's when I smiled and said just fine,
Oh but baby, I was lying
What I really meant to say
Is I'm dying here inside
And I miss you more each day,
There's not a night I haven't cried
And baby here's the truth
I'm still in love with you,
That's what I really meant to say
And as you walked away
The echo of my words
Cut just like a knife
Cut so deep it hurt
I held back the tears
Held onto my pride
And watched you go
I wonder if you'll ever know
What I really meant to say
Is I'm dying here inside
And I miss more each day
There's not a night I haven't cried
And baby here's the truth
I'm still in love with you
What I really meant to say
Is I'm really not that strong
No matter how I try
I'm still holdin' on
And here's the honest truth
I'm still in love with you
Yeah, that's what I really meant to say
That's what I really meant to say
That's what I really meant to say.










1 comment: