Pages

Sunday 10 January 2021

The Sunday Blog № 249

 Today is the Second Sunday of January 2021 ( Two Thousand and twenty one )

After the Happy New Year 🎉

The 25th of JamadiulAwwal 1442 H ( One Thousand four hundred and forty two after hijra ) 

Till the Sunset ( 6:00 pm ; Karachi ☠️ ) 

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 249 ( Two Hundred and forty nine ) . 



Blackout !

We did not have this for a very long time ...not sure what is going ...could be a local grid issue ...most of the neighbors are asleep very few generators can be heard or emergency lights seen ...



Anyways I will keep you posted when something new happens ....

Now back to this my the Sunday Blog № 249 ( Two Hundred and forty nine) ...



So we have Survived the first whole week of  the Happy New Year 2021 ( Two Thousand and twenty one ) ... technically if we deducted all the holidays and protests and traffic jams , Road blocks , smart lockdowns and CNG closures ...then I am very certain that we are still two three weeks to cross on a Calendar before we can safely say that we have Survived the first Week of the Happy New Year 2021 ( Two Thousand and twenty one) . 



I stayed at home all week except for the little walk in the middle of the day to the drug store for my dear sisters diabetes medicines and test strips  on Monday . 

There was a rumour that one of our dear neighbors who has recently returned from UAE was tested positive for Corona virus . After it was confirmed I gave all plans for enjoying the afternoon walks in the sun . Also the next afternoon was not very Sunny ...I don't think it was the clouds only haze or smog ...it broke my spirits even more and I did the basic essential shopping online ...in terms of Price of eggs ..this was an amazing week ....I got eggs for RS 10 /- less from the market and Rs 18 /- per dozen more from the online ...I did not buy from the bakery on wheels this week . I hope they did not increase it . 



So as far as I am concerned , it was a very sad and depressing , gloomy week . Two of my regular Geo entertainment shows that started with the Pandemic lockdown last year ended in the same week . That usually very rarely happens . The last episode of one of the soap was sliced into two to extend for a week otherwise it would have ended a week ago .  Isn't it ironic ....so ironic ...that  just two weeks before the death Anniversary of Danish of ARY's most popular serial ever mere paas Tum ho . There She is The She of the Show ...the object ...helpless for ever ...worse than She was a year ago in a different script in a different production a different channel ...being traded for a lot of money ....here she goes in charity to a certified loser 


An absolute heartbreak 💔



So , coming back to reality ...between a Red bridal dress and a dress of Any color  ...I believe gold is also a good option if Black & White is not an option . 


I am most certain Ayeaza Khan may have never looked so beautiful and Awesome Smiling on screen ever before ....

Honestly duel toh banta tha....

Maybe PEMRA did not allow it . 

Sania Saeed has always been so kind to make me feel older ...yes and a dumbass too ....without fail 

From Sitara of Sitara and mehrunissa ...to mehru ki mama ...I am not watching anymore serial in which she acts ... I'll be very careful from now on ...


The other soap serial was much better ...it had all Lahore tv actors . Hina Altaf was really awesome in her vamp role . The nose dive strategy finally worked ...it's a very idealistic approach ...I am very sure it seldom , rarely works ....but watching it  happen in fiction definitely increase the triumph 🍧


Too much fiction ...now let's get back to reality ...


Very recently I saw a tweet by an absolute stranger ....


January 2021 is the Thirteenth month of the year 2020....


These days thanks to Doctor Saab for the OTG converter i am able to move all the pictures in my mobiles into the flash drives ( USB ) and in doing so ...everyday I get to watch my daily activity of more than a year ...what I eat on this day last year or where I went , what I shop ? 

How I looked . 

And believe me I am neither surprised nor shocked to some time see a great deal of resemblance in the year old activity , food , clothing and weather . 


Last winter before Corona Pandemic lockdown , I made a resolve that by next winter I will throw out all my clothes and get a new wordrobe ...by June 2020 ( two thousand and Twenty ) 

i realized how awesome this year will be . In winter all I would need is to be warm and safe from virus and bacteria ....nothing else matters at all . The only place I used to go very religiously was the mosque 🕌 and graveyard and a few shops and restaurants for takeaways nearby nothing fancy or far. 

Lockdown took that away too . 

So for me there are much less to worry now and that definitely does not include the eternal worry of how do I look . And after so many months of hibernation ...and staying safe ...when the ceremonial ball fell at the times square NYC , nothing changed and I really don't think it will change in the near future . In few years something good or really bad will happen and it will all be forgotten . Even then nothing will be back to normal .



Sun 25th JamadiulAwwal 1442 H

19°C

8:08 am Good Morning ! 

Missed Fajr 😭 

Electric power restored a few minutes ago ... 

The Sunlight touches my rose plants ...

Having tea ☕

No Telenor Network or Data 

No cable ! 

Remember this is not a drill ...

No breakfast



OKay ...so I must have ...yes ! Indeed I fall asleep dreaming of a No better tomorrow 😭


So Good to know that it was not a drill just a part of my perpetual Shock Therapy 🤓


Ok never mind ...




An Awesome Sunday Morning ....my dear siblings had no idea What happened ...last night while they were sound sleeping ...thinking there is no light ...


One of them is still asleep ...and I am not disturbing ...the other one is in denial ...


9 : 00 am Thank God there is Cable ...and Data too ...

Every device fully charged .


Not feel like eating ...but I should do fry an egg or something to stay warm 



9:11 Break ! 


10:10 am Had breakfast 






Since nothing is reliable today so I better do the movies of the week now just in case I don't get Data tonight to up date this my the Sunday Blog № 249 ( Two Hundred and forty nine )


Movies of the Week ; 


Recent Posts


Yes this is it ....

Most of them were re runs or not very good ...mostly my focus was on the television soaps serials and not the movies . 

Okay now I will do it offline 👍
And probably update later ...if i can ...

All the best ! 


So the only other thing that was not sad and depressing this week  was the global conflict between the Yankees and the doodle dumplings .....

The main stream media had a field day ....social media had the darkest hour in the brief history . And Geo News is already celebrating showing the map of Australia in the permanent Dharna , road closed at the food street Burns Road . 

I think what I just said is too complicated to understand without the media support . And that is why I said the main stream media had a field day . 
Unfortunately despite having a field day ....they lost ! 
They remained biased , provocative and suggestive . The doodle dumplings news journalist 
Mubashir Zaidi 's one deleted tweet says it all ....



I tried my best not to get involved or excited with all this media circus 🎪 and continued to remain in gloomy and depressed mode . Somebody out there just did not like it . 
But instead of making me feel good and useful or trying to pull me out of this mental depression they showed lower down the pits the ultimate in useless and helpless ....people of Hazara Wal the most unwanted people of the region asking for the support of The PM of Pakistan . My deepest heartfelt condolences for their loss and gratitude for clarifying the illusion that PM of Pakistan is not a PINOCCHIO ...his strings got caught up tangled when he tried to rush in ....
The political careers of two of the most popular world leaders of 2019 just came to an abrupt yet ful & final end this very week. 
(Echo)
He is such a great leader ...great leader ...great ...
Wasiq Aya aur giya...
😍🎉🎇🎆



1:35 pm During the Sunday Brunch and Facebook Meetup 
I learned that Mrs Seth Abid and her big son died killed by the security guard in Lahore 


Fateha : 

Prayer break with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi 

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

کب کون کہاں کس لیے زنجیر بپا ہے 
یہ عقدۂ اسرار ازل کس پہ کھلا ہے 

کس بھیس کوئی موج ہوا ساتھ لگا لے 
کس دیس نکل جائے یہ دل کس کو پتا ہے 

اک ہاتھ کی دوری پہ ہیں سب چاند ستارے 
یہ عرشۂ جاں کس دم دیگر کی عطا ہے 

آہنگ شب و روز کے نیرنگ سے آگے 
دل ایک گل خواب کی خوشبو میں بسا ہے 

یہ شہر طلسمات ہے کچھ کہہ نہیں سکتے 
پہلو میں کھڑا شخص فرشتہ کہ بلا ہے 

ہر سوچ ہے اک گنبد احساس میں گرداں 
اور گنبد احساس میں در حرف دعا ہے 

یہ دید تو روداد حجابات ہے عالؔی 
وہ ماہ مکمل نہ گھٹا ہے نہ بڑھا ہے 
جلیل عالیؔ


2:07 pm I just had the gajar ka Halwa special Wala ....and tea , nothing else during the Sunday Brunch ...so technically I have not eaten yet ...and I can have the lunch anytime till tea time . 

Talking of Sunday Special ...Mr Gul/gill is in the control room of National grid on national television looking very sexy in maroon
 sweater . At first I thought it's  a new clear Ms Gul but then I realized it's Mr Gul/gill moving hands just like her 

Anyways they find the fault in frequently so sorry I mean free Queen sea ....

Utter disgrace ! If it had anything to do with her undies getting stuck in the turbine ...

Anyways , 
I have to go and water and Sun bath my rose plants ...we now have a few minutes of Sunlight on the west side ...

2:50 pm 

3:23 pm Had tea and biscuits . 
The rose plants have started to grow faster now ...there is no rose flower yet but all of them have new leaves and have the new flower buds ...they are the first fully grown at home ..all the previous roses were from the buds that came with the plants from the nursery . For  about two weeks there was no growth at all in the plants so I got alarmed and started giving them this sunbath moving them where ever there was sunlight . Branches of trees were also trimmed luckily ...so now I get about two hours of sunlight from 2:40 pm ...










Do you know that a new leaf in the rose plant is red ..then it opens and the redness moves towards the edges ...I have no idea what that chemical or pigment that gives the leaves that red color is called ...so if I remember and when I have nothing better to do ...I will try to Google it .

My health remain good All week ...and nothing was able to disturb or distract me ...from nothing ....funny ..a few years ago i would have never imagined a day or a month or a year would come in my life when I would  be totally leisured and free from all kinds of pressures  especially the peer pressures ...infact now i am not even sure whom my friends and foes consider my peers  none I guess .
I wonder where did my gastro from the previous week go this week ...? 
I had no cramps also ...none that I felt and none that I felt I had while sleeping . The only thing that troubled most of the week especially in bed at night was excessive dry skin . It was so dry it hurts . 

The PCB team in New Zealand lost the second test very disgracefully and now the are planning a home series with proteas or the South Africans before the PSL6 in lent 2021 ( Two Thousand and twenty one) . 

Meaning too much spamming by the mobile servers ...meaning extra charging of the mobile batteries ..meaning regularly finding mobile batteries discharged 


Okay then the Sunshine time is over ...I need to get up and move my Rose 🌹 plants out of the way of the feets👣 and paws 🐾

4:44 pm O Teri ...Telenor spams during charging ... I'll use this Sim for data ...but you know what ...they spam even more there the data device inbox is full kab se...

Okay Anyways 
Time to pray and Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 for saving me from becoming one of the top ten reachist peoples of Pakistan 

Ya Allah tu ney Seth se Zindagi main bachaya ...abhi merney Kay baad aur ziyada khayal rakhney ka ...

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

5:06 pm Amen ! 

Sun 26th JamadiulAwwal 1442H
19°C
6:56 pm Good Evening ! 

Okay I have put two eggs to boil on the stove ..so let's see if I can forget about them and hurriedly run to save them when I smell them burning or hear them bursting ....

Okay I think they may be done by now so I go and make a sandwich ...

7:09 pm Break !

8:38 pm So first I asked my dear sister if she wants a boiled egg and she immediately replied yes ...make me a sandwich ..so I made two eggs sandwich ..I had it neat and she had butter ....I wanted to eat it boiling hot and did not want to waste time for fear of it getting cold ..so I started eating ..and I was gone while she was still dressing it ...so coming back to the room I picked up the mobile saved the pictures . My mobile has some camera and battery issues and the storage issue ...nothing serious ...🤣
So I am using my sister's other mobile which she rarely use because it has some button on/off issues . 





Anyway , so suddenly I remembered that we have one more sibling in the house and he wished to eat Kabab for dinner a little while ago ...
I went and asked him if he still want to eat the Kabab and where from ...
So he promptly replied ....yes 
And suggested the name of his favorite Kabab house ...
Then we finalize the order ...he is learning Foodpanda 🐼 app quicker than I did ...but he is still hesitant to use it , i am always happy to do the honors but sometimes the other side finds out that it's his order ...Wasiq kanjoos ye order Kar he nahein sakta ...and tries to test me ..very recently he asked for Kabab to eat with the mattar Pulao / rice and I ordered it when the order arrived there were no Kabab at all only tikkas about half a dozen ..I called the helpline they called the rider , he called me and we agreed to exchange at the given address 😋..the moment I realised that I have the wrong package ...I lost it and blamed my dear elder brother ..jab bhi aap Kay lian kuch order Karo ..kuch na kuch ghalat he hota hai ..And he looked very surprised ..but let it go and when the matter was sorted out he eagerly grabbed the kababs ..and started eating which showed that he really enjoyed my ordeal uska tarapna uska sambhalna
 ...I would love to go into the details but not today ...some other time . 
So today I think there was no trouble everything was three star ...we sat and enjoyed and even saved for supper . 























For Seven years I went to this Kabab house every week  for my dearly departed Ammi ( May her Soul Rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏) and whenever she ordered for her guests ...I sometimes wonder what it would be like if we had Foodpanda 🐼 back then . We did have or had the foreign fast-food restaurants like pizza hut and KFC and McDonald's delivery as well as some local chains like the students biryani and some Chinese as well but not all of them especially the ones in the reasonable price range . 
After Ammi ( may her soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏) me and my siblings became too conscious  health- wise and penny-wise 
We gave up on these frequent takeaways and preferred home cooked meals ....not really sure about the pennies but  I am certain the health deteriorated globally maybe that is the reason for these bar be ques increasing in frequency in our meals day by day. 🤓 
Jesus is coming look busy ...


Okay the time is up ...


‏سیٹھ عابد حسین کی رحلت کی اطلاع پا کر میں افسردہ ہوں۔ وہ شوکت خانم میموریل ٹرسٹ کے ابتدائی عطیات کنندگان (ڈونرز) میں سے ایک تھے۔ میری دعائیں اور ہمدردیاں انکے اہلِ خانہ کے ساتھ ہیں۔
Condolences by our dear Pm for Seth Abid (Samaaglar) as Pakistan plunges into darkness ...

Rest in Peace 🙏

Okay then it's already too late and I really don't think we could have another blackout so soon ...so I take leave now hoping to have a very cool and relaxed week and be back for an awesome Sunday Blog  № 250 ( Two Hundred and fifty) next Sunday . 
Tonight I end this my the Sunday Blog № 249 ( Two Hundred and forty nine) with yet another cool song and video of the Hallmark Star Singer  Enjoy 👍


All the Best 😍

God Bless America 🙏

Allah Hafiz ! 


Kellie Pickler "Makin' Me Fall In Love Again": 
People will tell ya that this kind of love will fade
That being in love like this is only a phase
But baby after all this time ain't nothin' changed
All you gotta do is look at me that way
And there you go
Makin' me fall in love again
There you go
Makin' me fall in love again
Oh and I gotta tell ya, there's nothin' better
You and me together, workin' on forever
Everyday with you is always somethin' new
You only gotta be yourself
And there you go
Makin' me fall in love again
Baby sometimes you can say the craziest things
I love how you don't care what nobody thinks
You're highly original, totally in-typical
Never change
All I gotta do is look at your smiling face
And there you go
Makin' me fall in love again
There you go
Makin' me fall in love again
Oh and I gotta tell ya, there's nothin' better
You and me together, workin' on forever
Everyday with you is always somethin' new
You only gotta be yourself
And there you go
Makin' me fall in love again
You're my sunshine, you're my rain
Sure feels good to know you feel the same
I gotta tell ya, there's nothin' better
You and me together, workin' on forever
Everyday with you is always somethin' new
You only gotta be yourself
And there you go
Makin' me fall in love again
There you go
Makin' me fall in love again
There you go
Makin' me fall in love again
There you go, there you go










1 comment: