Pages

Sunday 31 May 2020

The Sunday Blog # 217

Today is the Sunday the 31st of May 2020 , the 8th of Shawwal 1441H till the Sunset ( 7: 17 pm : Karachi) And this is my the Sunday Blog #217 ( Two Hundred and Seventeen) .

Alhamdulilah ! ( اَلْحَمْدُ لِلّٰهِ‎  )

The honorable Prime Minister his Excellency Mr Khan is returning this very Monday to the cabinet special and very important meeting after counting the grey goose stash himself . What a commitment and dedication . The Ayes have it that the one smashed to bits by the gharib ki bachi was not R's .

Alhamdulilah ! ( اَلْحَمْدُ لِلّٰهِ   )

My Shash Eid Six fast ( roza) of Shawwal ended yesterday , Saturday the 7th of Shawwal , Science to the appearance of the moon  . And with it all my fasting for the year 2020 / 1441 came to an end ...I hope and pray 🤲 that the Dear merciful , gracious Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen !
May accept all my fasting  this year in Lent , in Ramzan and Shash Eid .
Amen !

Alhamdulilah ! ( اَلْحَمْدُ لِلّٰهِ )

Since all my Fasting of the  40 + 29 + 6 = 75 days out of 366 days ( leap year February 29 days ) was for the Dear merciful and gracious Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen !
And for him alone , so I did not watch my weight at all and the corporal proof of it is that I have clearly gained weight this summer so far without the mangoes .

Alhamdulilah ! (  اَلْحَمْدُ لِلّٰهِ )

This Summer despite the Global pandemic and Chinese Lockdown , we had abundant good quality seasonal fruits . The Water Melon 🍉 was really good and sweet this year .

Alhamdulilah ! (  اَلْحَمْدُ لِلّٰهِ )

The Mango Season has also began but since I do not have air-conditioning so I have to exercise self restraint until it rains . The weather has been extremely hot and humid and I have been profusely sweating . Imagine if I had the mangoes @Rs 250 / - per kg in this weather I would have been itching and scratching all week .


2:57 am I thought I heard something ...so I went to check . Yes I was right it was the Pakistan Rangers Sindh tanker mafia just checking if I am asleep 😴
Or up doing this my the Sunday Blog #217 ( Two Hundred and Seventeen) .

Well since I don't have to do the Sehri today ...I was thinking that I should change my Schedule and sleep in the night and wake up early do the breakfast or go for a walk and shop have the normal Sunday brunch 😊 as we used to before the Lent . Have the regular Facebook Meetup s and have the chaapaz as we used before the Lockdown .

But the problem is that when you haven't missed the morning fajr prayer for so long you get curious as to when and why you will miss it . Like the last time I missed the fajr prayer was.....

Oh God ! I don't remember it anymore must have recorded it in the morning mood tweet few months ago . Interestingly it was mostly the Fridays . Psychologically I wants to have enough sleep 😴 so I may be fully awake for the Juma Mubarak Prayers at mosque and in doing so I missed the fajr prayers . Happened many times last year I remember .
But never on a Sunday because on Sunday Midnight to fajr I am so busy even if it's a cold and long night of six to seven hours from Midnight to sunrise I stay up I keep warm have tea , coffee breaks and in the end I have the before sunrise breakfast and then I sleep after the fajr prayers with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


It's 3:33 am
The tanker mafia seems to have moved out some fifteen minutes ago or just reparked not sure as I heard the engine start sound did not stop to go out and check  .

It's a routine exercise here  whenever there is low pressure developing in the East ,South or West , they turn off our water supply and burn a fire in the north

Karachi is a very dangerous ☠️ city in the world no doubts what do ever . We don't have our own weather system we don't have our own moon sighting . We don't have an unpolluted river , we don't have a birth control , we don't have Master Plan . We don't have an education system . We don't have the mass transit , we don't have the proper Medicare and Medicaid . We don't have flight safety and bird free sky . We don't have a  garbage disposal plan . We don't have a Pentagon on our back . To our neighbors and the world we are just a plate of hot and spicy Aloo ( potato) Biryani with or without the Chicken .

It's 4: 07 am feels really awkward not having any anxiety as the astronomical Twilight time is approaching .
Navy is doing the flag March before the reopening of the international flights . This sound cannot be that of a thunder or dumper .

Anyways , it's time for a prayer🛐 break
With a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


4:14 am Break

5:38 am okay so I had a really awesome breakfast of pure leftovers you may have absolutely no idea how far back you can look in time through these leftovers
Blessed 😇
Okay two major global events of the week that had nothing to do with the globe

1. Our dear old Mr President Trump Fired WHO .

2. Derek Chauvin Became a world famous Fired Police Officer of the Minneapolis Police Department in just about eight minutes .

Okay I gave you the hint now I can move on because I really don't want to comment on it .


The Corona virus death count in US right now stand at 105,557 and for the state of New York is just under thirty thousand .....so let us pray for All the Jews and the Muslims who died this week from the Corona virus

Amen !



12:18 pm Good Afternoon
It's almost an hour since I woke up . But I am still in bed trying to get up .
As expected the weather changed . It's sunny 🌞 and Windy now . My body cannot adjust to these sudden changes in the weather . It is becoming dull and weak . I need to go the market but I cannot decide what to bring and what to eat . The cravings are not best suited with this unrealistic weather .

Anyways
Here is the first tweet of the day

Sun 8th Shawwal 1441H
34°C
12:04 pm Good Morning ! Eyes are still shut but I am trying to get up. Hot and humid no wind must be changing very soon . No rain or drizzle yet . The Neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful must be asleep .
Oh no I am not fasting got to have the brunch


And so we arrived at the middle of the year ...no it's just the 31st of May ...so there is one more month to go . One hot and humid month.
Some schools owners and associations are desperately trying to reopen . Only the public opinion and parents are not on their side yet .

Okay the Azan has started . So here I take a break for the prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

1:07 pm Break

3:50 pm Now it's the next weather change time ...from sunny to cloudy .... thanks God there is wind ....I can have tea ...more tea ....did not have brunch or lunch today ....just tea ...
Had a very festive Facebook Meetup ...it's been long time since we gathered together for lunch on a Sunday afternoon . Nothing special just the leftovers ...it will take sometime before I begin to have meals at normal day times ... until then ...it's just tea and snacks .  I will miss the daily aha Pakora routine .
The information munshi wahab something is spreading rumours of a stronger lockdown just when we were expecting the seventy day old lockdown since the Pakistan Day to end .
Suddenly I am very sleepy 😴 and cold 😫 the forehead is very dry
Bye 😴

5:06 pm I cannot believe that i missed the going to the market again . Anyways from tomorrow I will focus on the opening time instead of the closing time that way I will still have time to go even if I missed going ....

This is going to be one of the shortest Sunday Blog for a long time .

😴

6:24 pm okay I woke up just now checked the time
I haven't prayed the Asr yet so I have to hurry up get up and do the wazu and pray with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

6:27 pm Break

7:06 pm still time before the sunset . So either the tanker mafia got enough or the other neighbors or builder mafia paid more to the water board line man so he opened the valve because there is more than enough water overflowing from the neighbors on the street . No it did not rain but we still have an awesome mausam . I don't have net so I cannot check the weather report . But we can have a drizzle anytime tonight or by the morning .

Okay then I cannot think of any real issue to discuss at the moment so it good bye till after the maghrib prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

7:14 pm Break

Sun 9th Shawwal 1441H
34°C
9:09 pm Good Evening !

Okay we had the Dinner
A square box of Eid day Pulao was frozen . So now our Eid Mubarak is finally complete and the good news is that shehroz and Sadaf are finally married . And the notorious Ms Yousef is out of the picture for good .

I love the social media , here we resolve the tough family issues and disputes in much less time than the family and clan elders could or the Courts of Law should .

Like in the Amna Usman vs Usman Malik case ...

All rise !

Amna loves Usman and Usman does not love the actress . He was just high when he made the video and shared it probably on the Whatsapp group ... Khala and her nieces saw and crashed the party . Nothing serious . I really don't think there is a divorce here .
Although what is alarming is that the use of vodka is increasing in Punjab and Sindh recently in all high profile incidents vodka has come to light no whisky or wine not even the beer cans were discovered in the media and social media clips . The Russian influence is on the rise in the elite class of Pakistan . The CPEC is either dead or will die soon . Look at bunder road it is at a stand still . The Bus project was to be inaugurated months ago is not even near completion .
I am sure Chinese officials are fully aware of this new developments that is why they focused their attention towards their border with India and hongkong autonomy . I am sure you got the drift . The Indians may have offered a cheaper route than CPEC . We will know for sure in the coming weeks .

The petrol price has been further reduced with a difference of 7-11 rupees from midnight tonight . Diesal price has been maintained with a increase of five ( 5) Paisa which is just symbolic because we don't have a five Paisa coin in circulation anymore . And Ogra knows it best .

Media reports that there has been rain or drizzle in some parts of the city . Not here we have a partly cloudy sky with moon and stars clearly visible .
.....
😴

10:24 pm fall asleep for over half an hour .

The coming week Will be a tough one . It will be my Happy Birthday 🎉 week ...Thanks 💖

And I would like to indulge myself but if it rained and the Lockdown will make it much harder so I will have to stay at home and plan something safer .

😴

Fall asleep again ...I don't understand what is happening with me right now .

😴

11;50 pm okay then this is it . Have a very safe and pleasant week .see you again next Sunday inshallah

Allah Hafiz !


Pitbull - Give Me Everything



Give Me Everything
Me not working hard?
Yeah, right, picture that with a Kodak
Or, better yet, go to Times Square
Take a picture of me with a Kodak
Took my life from negative to positive
I just want y'all know that
And tonight, let's enjoy life
Pitbull, Nayer, Ne-Yo, tell us right
Tonight I want all of you tonight
Give me everything tonight
For all we know we might not get tomorrow
Let's do it tonight
Don't care what they say
All the games they play
Nothing is enough
'Til they handle love (let's do it tonight)
I want you tonight
I want you to stay
I want you tonight
Grab somebody sexy, tell 'em hey
Give me everything tonight
Give me everything tonight
Give me everything tonight
Give me everything tonight
Take advantage of tonight
'Cause tomorrow I'm also doin' bad
Perform for a princess
But tonight, I can make you my queen
And make love to you endless
This is insane the way the name growin'
Money keep flowin'
Hustlers move aside
So, I'm tiptoein', to keep flowin'
I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan
Put it on my life, baby
I make you feel right, baby
Can't promise tomorrow
But, I promise tonight, dale
Excuse me
And I might drink a little more than I should tonight
And I might take you home with me, if I could tonight
And, baby, I'ma make you feel so good, tonight
'Cause we might not get tomorrow
Tonight I want all of you tonight
Give me everything tonight
For all we know we might not get tomorrow
Let's do it tonight
Don't care what they say
Or what games they play
Nothing is enough
'Til they handle love (let's do it tonight)
I want you tonight
I want you to stay
I want you tonight
Grab somebody sexy, tell 'em hey
Give me everything tonight
Give me everything tonight
Give me everything tonight
Give me everything tonight
Reach for the stars
And if you don't grab 'em,
At least you'll fall on top of the world
Think about it 'cause if you slip
I'm gon' fall on top yo girl (ha ha ha)
What I'm involved with is deeper than the mazes
Baby, baby, and it ain't no secret
My granny's from Cuba
But I'm an American and I don't get money like Seacrest
Put it on my life, baby
I make you feel right, baby
Can't promise tomorrow
But, I promise tonight, dale
Excuse me
But I might drink a little bit more than I should tonight
And I might take you home with me if I could tonight
And baby I'ma make you feel so good tonight
'Cause we might not get tomorrow
Tonight I want all of you tonight
Give me everything tonight
For all we know, we might not get tomorrow
Let's do it tonight
Don't care what they say
All the games they play
Nothing is enough
'Til they handle love (let's do it tonight)
I want you tonight
I want you to stay
I want you tonight
Grab somebody sexy, tell 'em hey
Give me everything tonight
Give me everything tonight
Give me everything tonight
Give me everything tonight
Excuse me
But I might drink a little bit more than I should tonight
And I might take you home with me if I could tonight
And baby I'ma make you feel so good tonight
'Cause we might not get tomorrow

1 comment: