Pages

Sunday 9 February 2020

The Sunday Blog # 201

Today is the Sunday the 9th of February 2020 ,the 14th of Jamadi us Sani 1441H till the Sunset ( 6: 22 pm ; Karachi ) and this is my the Sunday Blog #201 ( two Hundred and one ) .
The breaking news of the hour is about the mass shooting in some unknown and unfamiliar town of Thai soup land where one crazy American soldier has shot down about 20 people ...since I am doing this my the Sunday Blog # 201 ( Two Hundred and one ) in a room without tv and Cable and I am not connected to the Net or Data at the moment ...so I cannot devolve any more details
Just shared the top of the hour headline just to show that this is a live Sunday Blog which started at Midnight
Anyways

Do you know that pemra has banned Fox News in Pakistan even before the metoo campaign began . Or before the banned the Hindi content on television and Cable in Pakistan
Never actually understand why we watch the CNN believing it as the American Cable News Channel when nobody in the United States of America watches it for the breaking or top of the hour News and definitely not for the political views and reviews . Their top time wasting news ensambles are the ABC , Fox news and the NBC . Other than these top and common realities there are dozens of local area news channels . Who race and rush to the crime  scene with the State of the Art Satellite broadcast Vans and Blonde reporters and makes sure nobody learns anything or leaves .
Anyways that's theirs customes and traditions and is none of my business .
My business is that suddenly I am sleepy 😴 and I am putting down ....💤
2:00 am must have dosed off for a little while ....
Anyways now I am sleepy and cold . Need to fix the quilt that is jumping over the ground ...yes that is better now .
So where were we ...of yes
We were talking about the 🦊 Fox and Friends ..no no not the show but the channels doing the same thing with a different pen name logo and the Blonde s
And there is an absolute good reason for this ...
Well this is not only the last Sunday before the Happy Valentine's day 🌹🌹🌹🌹
It is also the Oscar's Sunday and for some odd reason the movie About the Fox news channel ... scandal is not in the best picture nomination short list with the south Korean Parasite and yet at the end of the Day ( Pacific time) it could further embarrass the 🦊 Foxes and Kelly'$ ...
I am praying for it because with two Scarlet Johanson movies in the nomination short list
JoJo rabbit and Marriage Story ...the odds are still up against and adding down ... As they say ...Show bizness is tough business ...
Anyways despite my sleepy head and cold shoulders and itchy dry skin ...I have done the first five hundred words for this my the Sunday Blog #201 (Two Hundred and one ) before 3:00 am .

So as you can see the thing on my mind today is the Oscar's and I will keep mentioning it regularly from time to time and posting bookmarks of blonde American characters ...still the good thing about me is that my Cable does not show the Oscar's live show not even  the two times when the offshore Canadian filmmaker was showing off during the show that Americans only understand two things ...
Logic and Dollars 💯🤑
By the way ...can you believe that I did not watch either of the two foreign films about local culture and heritage that got us the only two Oscar's in the history . Some folks still argue that those two foreign films that got us the certain Oscar's made us look really bad ...who cares especially after winning the Oscar's we don't need to save the Net worth 💱

Okay I guess I need to take a break here

3: 19 am Break ( 660 words )

4:29 am okay the good news is that me and my siblings have finally received the inflated gas bills the ones both PTi and opposition spokespersons have been warning about for weeks on primetime shows
And the bad news is that Khan Saab has finally taken notice of the prices of edibles ....he vowes to bring the prices down after achieving the targets 🗽

So yet another historic week in the political history of the United States of America and Washington DC and the Hill passed . Honestly speaking without the British and Canada interference the entire political history of the United States of America seems like the White (House) Supremacists History of The United States of America 🦅
And so was this week as well

The speaker of the the House co chairing the SOTU ( State of the Union) Address , Pelosi wearing white tore off the White sheets of paper given to her by the Whitehouse President and the very next day the white supremacists Republicans Senators aquited the Whitehouse President  .
While in Iowa ( iowa) Caucasian  the white majority voters returned the white male wife ...Buttingum !

Okay it is 5:00 am
and time to go and prepare my Breakfast at 5:30 am

Break ( 866 Words)

5:37 am okay the Breakfast at 5:30 am is done and finished







...there was the sound of heavy vehicle a truck or water tanker coming from the back Alley , but it failed to wake up my siblings for Breakfast at 5:30 am
And now the car alarm 😜
Desperate ?
Okay this exercise of Breakfast at 5:30 am is obviously a preparations for the upcoming Lent 2020 Sehri which I will have to do and prepare my self for the forty days . It will be fun 😊 and a blessing as well inshallah Amen !

Okay five more minutes before the Sehri time over and first fajr Azan . I want to pray the earliest and sleep 😴 so that I am up for the brunch ...
It is amazing that I found left over beef paya and choley and had them for the Breakfast at 5:30 am
Praiseth the Lord All Mighty ALLAH Amen !

Okay it is the time so here I take a Break for the fajr prayers with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


5:53 am Break ( 1131 words)


12:46 pm Okay everybody is up I am so glad that I did not over sleep ...and woke up before the expected time . My digestive System has not been performing at the very best so during the sleep I felt the whirlpool in the throat 🤢 a few times so before I eat the brunch I sipped the tea slowly and it was only after I had the mucus outburst I felt confident that I could eat the brunch the siblings have woke up excited so the Facebook Meetup was also interesting and had quickly changing topics like jumping from one toadstool to another . Had to quit and change the ambience due to the mucus outburst again . This is the first time in few months that the main issue of the day is the Water . And since the next door building neighbors had a water tanker supply and late night and early morning meetings extra ordinaire , We are alarmed too . My skin is too dry and itching so today I won't be using a lot of water for bathing and I also have many bottles stored so I guess I don't need to panic today at least .







The midnight chill is gone but after meal sweating has not returned yet so I guess we could still call it the Winters . This is the third sunday I guess Since I fall ill and still this mucus outburst system has not stopped so I guess I should change the diet or take some more anti biotics course . Or maybe I should get some fresh air and long walk . Some Change might do me good ....
Anyways here is the first tweet of the day 🌹

Sun 14th Jamadi us Sani 1441H
23°C
12:41 pm Good Morning ! Well I woke on my own before the noon and did not miss the Sunday Brunch . 😀

The Azans have stopped and so does the tea in the cup . It's been a little while since I had the last mucus outburst so I guess it is time for the bath and prayers with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

1:31 pm Break ( 1573 Words)

Once upon a time ...... .. ..

..
..
3:52 pm okay we have a Chaapa ...
So now I am washed cleaned had a full hot bath ... Not using the shampoo because all the hairs have turned grey . Especially the front ones and when I oil it and comb backwards it reminds me of the wicked Animated character I never really liked . A few years ago when President Trump took the oath , I decided that I would dye my hairs like his ..not really sure what color it is ....too dark for grey and to light to be called a blonde ...but my hairs did not fully turned grey like Marina Khan ' s and the
President Trump grew weak and then we heard about his impeachment by the crazy Democrats so I lost interest in or completely forgot ....anyways this winter has been longer than I anticipated and now Everytime I see my self in the mirror especially after shampoo i am suddenly reminded of the desire I had to dye my hairs like that of President Trump or even like that of Mr Boris Johnson the UK MP or something ...

So anyways I believe this is not that year ...👱‍♂️ Also because I don't want to do it myself ...have it professionally done by an expert .



Okay so everybody is eating the takeaway and calling me as well and it is almost time for the next azan ...no there is fifteen minutes to go ... anyways so here I take a prayer break with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


4:31 pm Break ( 1914 words )


6:03 pm okay so just twenty minutes left before the sunset 🌄

This has been one of the most interesting week of the decade ...2011- 2020
Yes ...for the first time in this dacade 2011- 2020 ..I am not at all feeling like the fairytales character Guliver who has a habit of ending up at the wrong place at the wrong time .
So there is no point in wasting any more time on the fairytales especially when the judgemental is threatening with circulars and is not willing to surrender the custody to the Sindh police .

The interesting thing oh sorry the most interesting thing about this week was that I got familiar with the Game of the Thrones without ever getting a WhatsApp clip ...this is really a great achievement of my awesome life .
This week I watched and understand the life of the main characters especially the third dragon  who lost his life burning down the white walkers ....

Okay it is time for the prayers break so more about the topic after the break or maybe some other time 🙉

Here I take a prayer break with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi
May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

6:22 pm Break (2197 words)

Sun 15th Jamadi us Sani 1441H
23°C
7:03 pm Good Evening !




Okay so the sad news is that without food panda super Discounts the price of Chicken Rolls and Beef have reached Rs 200/ - plus at the branded Restaurants so if your neighborhood dhabba or the masjid wali kabab shop increases the price of your regular chicken chatni rolls from Rs 60/ - to 70 , 80 , 90 ....please don't be rude and call them names like MF , BC and definitely not NS .

So where were we before the Sunset 🌆

Oh yes Stormborn the mother of the three dragons Daenarys the ...Emilia Clark . This week I am feeling so on top of the world just thinking ...if I had become addicted to the Game of the Thrones seasons 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,...instead of Suits , Big Bang Theory or the Hindi and Turkish soaps serials ..how my life would have been a real hell . Most of the television shows I watched religiously were censored , editted and dubbed ..I knew that and I was really cool with that ..infact some of the times when I watched the same shows and movies in a different medium like the internet ...I often use the self censorship it not only saves me the time but also the torture and do not disturb my sleep 😴
Learning more and more about the Game of the Thrones ...I also learned about how and why it is so important to learn how to use the Game of Thrones for torture of mind and souls .

Apart from the games of  Thrones  this week I watched a lot of foreign culture with is definitely banned by pemra and Worldcall . Things that have creeped in a Muslim society due to religious and cultural diversity and class difference . If you are extremely poor and working for a very filthy rich non- Muslim boss then even if you remain rigged in your life and living . You cannot be 100 percent sure your family will remain just as rigged as you were all your life

Watching a lot of uncensored television this week on the movie apps and YouTube I realised that no matter how similar or different the Constitution of the two bretherly Muslim dominated countries may or may not be ....the Constitution of my family for generations has been very rigged

Jisey tesh main khof-e- Khuda na rehey ..
Jisey Ash main yaad-e-khuda na rahey ....

I do sincerely hope I remember the sequence right ...

Anyways the most disturbing thing I have watched this week in the uncensored television on the YouTube internet is of course a scene from the Turkish soap serial dubbed in Urdu kuzey Guney . Kuzey and Aly wakes up in the morning on the beach chairs lined side by side ...the 🌞 sun is way up ...a janitor in the a small go cart with a roller pass by them ...

mechanically cleaning and leveling the beach ...this ofcourse is a beach owned by the famous Anatalya Resort and golf club in turkey and not some US owned beach by the Masjid Usman in Clifton Karachi ☠️the most dangerous city in the world 👻


Which had to be hand cleaned by Pakistani school children in a regular weekend campaign by the US Consulate ...and yet they teach about slavery and the US Constitution

😿

Okay time for the nine o clock news break .

8: 51 pm Break ( 2762 Words )

9:29 pm ....Okay so i guess its time for the Movies and Entertainment of the Week ....

OKay this is it for this week ....

 10:22 pm Break (3093  words )

11:16 pm okay so I saved everything for the breakfast at 5:30 and did eat little little ... Google baba says its  18° C in Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world 👻 so I guess by the breakfast At 5:30 am it will be colder than now just trying to know if I can go for the fajr prayers or not .
Anyways now it's the last half  hour of the day  meaning that I survived good without lots of food and I can do this my the Sunday Blog in Lent too..the next two Sundays before the Lent will be passed so quickly last week was the fastest so far this year 2020 and do you wanna know why because right in the middle of the week there was a holiday of Kashmir Day on Wednesday . Anyways since the city is not worth it so I will try to stay home till the beginning of the Lent or till the winter is definitely gone ...I cannot afford to make this rhinitis condition any worse already feel like you know who ....aachk thoo 🌀

Okay time is up ...okay I want to end this my the Sunday Blog # 201 ( Two Hundred and one ) with a prayer for a dear maternal Aunt Who passed away on Wednesday before the last
May her soul rest in peace  Amen !

Okay then this it time to go
All the best to Mr terentino ..I will definitely watch this movie
Amen !

Happy Valentine's

Allah Hafiz ! 
Los Bravos - Bring a Little Lovin' (Stereo Remix, Centered Vocal)I know that it's ten and you're stayin' in La la la la la la la la la And you're stayin' home and I'm all alone La la la la la la la la la Won't you won't you won't you Bring a little water bring a little wine Bring a little lovin' I feel fine Know that you want to I know that you do Come in here and love with me If I enduring brain but it's all the same La la la la la la la la la I'm payin' for this call and I don't mine at all La la la la la la la la la Won't you won't you won't you Bring a little water bring a little wine Bring a little lovin' I feel fine Know that you want to I know that you do Come in here and love with me Won't you won't you won't you Bring a little water bring a little wine ...

2 comments:

  1. we are offering live psl 5 2020 streaming. Pakistan Super League 2020 date,

    Time, Results, News, Venue and details for all PSL 2020 franchises is updated here.


    Live Psl 2020

    ReplyDelete