Pages

Sunday 7 July 2024

The Sunday Blog № 431

 My Sunday Blog № 431


Today is the Sunday 7th of July 2024CE

30th of Zilhij 1445H

12:29 am 

Room temp :33°C

Now

32°C


Feels like 40°C

Mostly cloudy

Precip:0%

Humidity:74%

Wind:18 km/h


Moon: 1.0%

Waxing Crescent

Current Time: 7 Jul 2024, 00:32:10

Moon Direction: 345.00° NNW↑

Moon Altitude: -38.51°

Moon Distance: 390,341 km

Next Full Moon: 21 Jul 2024, 15:17

Next New Moon: 4 Aug 2024, 16:13

Next Moonrise: Today, 06:48



The Moon was not Sighted

And shurtas are learning the ropes of the kiswa

 مجمع الملك عبد العزيز لكسوة الكعبة المشرفة

Happy New Year 🕛


Yesterday while the moon committee was trying to not sight the moon we went to the grainery and bought the first kg of wheat (kuta) for Haleem/Khichra.  With lentils and spices.....






The weather is still very unbearable....and definitely not good for eating or cooking the occasional dishes . 


The week begin with chicken pulao and ended with lychee....we had mutton only once and beef just twice .  Skipped most of the meals especially breakfast ....to stay cool and no sweaty....

The temperature remained lower but the feel was much higher....

Most neighbors had long hours of electric load shedding almost overnight 

As I heard sounds of generators for long hours after midnight....



we had very brief Nuclear Power shutdowns....



The US presidential election debate which I missed was definitely not the one to miss. 

It brought the world to a historic moment ..... unfortunately the win for India in the ICC t20 world cup final and humiliating defeat for indian dominating Team USA ...suddenly changed the appetite and taste ....

Rishi Sunak thrown out 

Virat Kohli quits 

And President Biden says ...No Kamala Devi ....

Only The Lord Almighty ....




Watching Keir and Victoria The Stammers together....going in the number 10....made me feel like the Brits were done eating spicy 🔥 chicken masala ....

They ordered soft spongy pure White .....









Good luck 👍


And in Iran ....masoud pezeshkian ....who choose to remain unmarried with 3 kid after his first and only wife died in a car accident with a son.in 1993 .

Total wife 1 - 4 kids 






But the best Revenge is of course witnessed in Pakistan ....

Where laptops are taxed ...

Load shedding is billed 

And FBR is setting Non filers free....X communicado.....


All signs of a regime Exiled 


But I am still hopelessly optimistic even more because they shutdown my fake McDonald's opposite my family Graveyard. Probably the first to go in Pakistan . 


It's 2:32 am already ....I am not sure to sleep 💤 or not to sleep 😴


We had snacks before maghrib and skipped the dinner ....I must be hungry ....the hot and humid weather is making me more thirsty than hungry ....but having too much sweet soft drinks could turn me into  a diabetic.....with blind faith .

Not funny ...? Okay .


This week I got bored watching the Pakistani drama series on tv ...so I searched for Jennifer Winget 's latest....and to my absolute luck ....I stumbled upon her latest with Gul makai fame Reem Shaikh .... Viola 🏹




I cannot believe that I almost finished the whole series in just two days ....


Now the last lag of the series ....which I will finish on Monday or Tuesday after the start of muharram .it has a rating of 13+ so there are no bed room scenes or nudity ....and the language is also very legal ... the only thing objectionable is the excessive drinking ....which was probably the only important reason Why I gave up waiting for the " Call" years ago . 

Anyways if I am not able to finish this series before muharram gets serious ....I will probably wait . 


5:32 am Fall asleep watching episode 40 ....

Woke up and prayed 🛐 Fajr with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین !




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین !


Back to watching and falling asleep.... 💤



Sun 30th Zilhij 1445H
33°C
2:55 pm Moon not sighted
No Happy New Year
No fast
Woke up a 2 pm by the sound of kitchen activity
Missed Sunday Brunch
Missed checking water pump
Missed watering plants
Had bath and prayed Zuhr
Had orange squash
Throat clogged vision blurred



If only I had known that I would be allowed to sleep all day ...I should have fasted ....the neighborhood has a pin drop silence ....they must be having a blast somewhere else ....the shouting Waterloo kid at the hot tin roof missed one more summer vacation holiday . The on rent neighbors on their other side loaded the trucks and left ....the fat cat owner work from home kid seems very irritated these days ....he is definitely a non filer.... 😂


Cooking Mafia is very upset ....she soaked the chickpeas / white channa for Sunday Brunch ....and found them worm infested....they were in a airtight jar ....this has happened a month before also ....I always suggest to throw them away ....for birds to eat ....but the thought that comes to my mind is that does everybody else especially the commercial users like puri and Pani puri walas also does this or they just ignore the holes and worms  🐛





After getting over this loss ...the cooking Mafia turned her attention towards the mutton ....she has no idea what part of the body or which parts does this mutton packet contains .....she pulled the packet thinking that it was the mutton chops ....but I am very sure that she gave them away and this is one of the foreign packets of mutton ....


Anyways ....

Today since I woke up very very late ...so the first thing I did ...was get cleaned...had shampoo and bath ...and prayed Zuhr prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 


please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen !


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔

  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے




 آمین  !


Today is the seventh of July ....the week began with the 1st of July ...Bank Holiday...also ....my dearly departed  Ammi's death anniversary

I woke up and when to the poultry 🍗 shop and bought two halal chickens with heart and goblets.






The original plan was to make yakhni and then fry one ....making a chargha pulao .....and roast the other one ....has of the cooking was to be done by me ....but we got the message from Doctor Saab that he wanted to come ....it was a pleasant surprise....so we changed the plan ... cancelled the roast ....and the fried chargha ....and made the chicken pulao ....and zarda ...and the fateha was ready by 1:30 pm ....I also cancelled...the visit to the bakery....for extra stuff ...and fruits ...

Doctor Saab brought the usual vegetable parties and jamun ( Black plum) 










So hance we offered the fateha ....second this year for our dearly departed Ammi....May the dear merciful lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 grant her maghfirat and a higher place in jannah Amen 🙏

And bless my dear siblings who joined me in Remembering Ammi ( May her Soul Rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏) 


The hot weather has now turned in to mostly cloudy and windy .....no chance of rain yet ....but you never know .....

The rain in Karachi will hurt the people more than this heat ....trust me I know ....


Anyways I have watered the plants ...not waiting for rain or dew ....


Got to get up and check the kitchen activity and make tea ☕....


5:06 pm Break ! 


6:05 pm Thought I heard the Thunder ⚡...but then I realized that it's the heavy bike of the neighbor...

Anyways ...

I prayed 🛐 Asr prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین !




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین !




The cooking mafia is in a jam ....she put the first packet of mutton in the cooker and found the other packet of mutton chops ....defrosted and put it in the other cooker ....both meats are from Bakra Eid goats ...too much fat ....melted but the meat is not tender despite using the tenderizer....raw papaya ...etc. ..











My teeth are not as strong as they used to ....so instead of chewing ...I would rather eat an egg or some leftovers 













Doctor saab is nostalgic hungry and afraid

فَلَا خَوْفٌ عَلَیْهِمْ وَ لَا هُمْ یَحْزَنُوْنَ


at home watching sad news of prolonged illness of the tallest man of Pakistan and cooking show host . Naheed Ansari ...I believe her mother was my childhood friend ....she lived near the jheel park ....behind Tariq road . 


We had two medical emergencies of our own ... nephew's mother was released from hospital on Monday ...no food allowed 


And the other nephew sister's eldest ....had a cramp during sleep before Eid ....he went to a physiotherapist, neurologist, electrician of Agha Khan hospital....nothing helped ...his Eid and wedding was ruined and the boss was not impressed...he did not get a leave not even on Saturday...


Okay time for maghrib prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین !




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین !




































Okay the food was really amazing .... haven't had this much fun for a long time ....

Usually the Bastille day week has lots of sports activities across the channel.....but my favorites are the tour de France cycle tournament and of course the Wimbledon finals...


It is so very strange that over the years I was able enjoy such events living in the most dangerous city of the world ....a dsp the deputy suprendent of Karachi police 🚨 was killed with driver ....to mark the beginning of the Islamic new year few hours ago ....how does this sound ....


Nephew I am told is complaining of more pain after the electric examination at agha Khan ....

Let's see what the report suggest ...


I watched the gentleman drama ...but 

at the end the previous episode uploaded yesterday started....so have they changed the timings and schedule...that is not fair ....now I will have to watch both episode s in series ....

Anyways first I will finish the Series Raisinghani vs Raisinghani 

I will watch the episode 44 now ...


Okay the time is up ...oh yes I watched Pooja hedge's Kisi ka Bhai Kisi ki Jaan with channel surfing ...too much violence all shown on cable ....very sad ...



Anyways 


Happy New Year 1446 H

Allah Hafiz 🙏


























No comments:

Post a Comment