Pages

Sunday 31 March 2024

The Sunday Blog № 417

 My Sunday Blog № 417


Today is the 31st of March 2024 CE

The 20th of Ramzan 1445H

1:14 am 

Room temp : 30.2°C


Weather

Now

26°C


Feels like 27°C

Clear

Precip:0%

Humidity:64%

Wind:16 km/h


Moon: 73.3%

Waning Gibbous

Current Time: 31 Mar 2024, 01:16:48

Moon Direction: 133.00° SE↑

Moon Altitude: 17.97°

Moon Distance: 390,332 km

Next New Moon: 8 Apr 2024, 23:20

Next Full Moon: 24 Apr 2024, 04:48

Next Moonset: Today, 10:02 




Survived the 3rd Juma of Ramzan 1445H. 

The Lent is over too ...even though I completely ignored it this time ..half of it coincided with the Holy month of Ramzan . Fasting in Ramzan was very beneficial for me both spiritually as well as health wise .

Except for the pain and  strain in the feet  I woke up with from the first of Ramzan .....despite this pain and trouble in getting up in the prayers , I did not cancel the return to mosque for Juma Mubarak prayers after a very long time . But I had to totally give up going for other regular prayers and the special Taraveeh prayers to listen to the recitation of the holy Quran . This year I have not been able to recite the holy Quran because of the eye blurred vision . 

But I often watch it on tv . Where you can not only recite clearly but also hear the best from the best . Meaning qirat from the best Qari . May Allah bless.


It's 1:36 am and I am falling asleep again ...any moment the mobile with fall from my hand and I will stop 🛑


2:51 am Woke up ....had some sweets ...



Usually I have some idea ...but not this time ...there is a clear difference of 4°C in the room temperature and outside .....30.2°C ~ 26°C 

The outside keeps changing 23°C ~ 33°C 

But the room temperature stays the same ...


Anyways ....


3:03 am it's Sehri time ....yes the SSGC  has restored the gas ( Not petrol ⛽) for sehri ....but I am too sleepy to get up and cook and the cooking mafia is also sleeping ...I don't feel like waking her up ...so early ...the astronomical twilight today is 5:07 am 

We will probably have fried eggs for sehri today ..


Sehri Done ! 




















Now Fajr 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین !




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین !


Sun 20th Ramzan 1445H

28°C

2:21 pm Fasting 

20th Roza 

Very Quiet Easter 🐇 Sunday  morning 

And even more quieter Easter Sunday Afternoon 

Burning hot Sunny..

Temp not more than 32°C 

Doing the usual routine

Dropped a custard apple holding rod with one hand and trying to catch 



Very few push cart vendors did rounds today ...sister bought fruits for Eid ... that's what she said ...must be too raw ....let's see ..I brought a watermelon 🍉 from the market ....but we did not cut it ...she was busy and I was not too eager to know the result . Even thought I checked all the signs of a ripe juicy red and sweet watermelon 🍉...but you never know ...

I have also been given a task to bring mulberry ( Shatoot) ...it is not available in the local markets or with the push cart street vendors ....I asked couple of them yesterday and they said you could find it in saddar ...this year we have the strawberry 🍓 in abundance....



so maybe that is the reason the local fruit sellers and online apps not taking mulberries seriously ....it is also sold by the dry fruits seller as dried mulberry....which is used in many herbal medicines....so maybe selling it fresh is not very profitable. There is one more problem. I like the raw green ones and my sister prefers the ripe pale green or brownish yellow which I can't buy ....

Anyways ....I will probably go to saddar after Easter and April fool... 


No ....


I have to get up and pray Zuhr prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین !




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین !



3:03 pm Break ! 


5:24 pm A dry throat is often a sign of a head cold, dehydration, or sleeping with your mouth open, especially during winter. Effective home treatments include drinking warm liquids, such as broth or hot tea, and sucking on throat lozenges. See a doctor if your symptoms continue or get worse after one week.


I ordered a half kg mutton leg for the youm e Ali fateha tomorrow...this is Ramzan / Easter / April fool / Eid season ...so you have to do everything in advance...if you see it that way 8 may be late even today ....but it was my lucky day that mutton leg was available on panda mart ...still is ...but they have decided to send me mix boti instead of mutton leg every time ...I have complained a few times ...last time it was my grand father's anniversary fateha ...and you won't believe what they did ...one leg bone also called nalli ..and the rest of it the mutton rib ...seena or chest ....I was so upset that I just posted my report at the help and left without listening to their explanation....and started to cook ....the meat was fresh and it made a really great mutton pulao ...but everytime I saw the meat in the plate ...I got upset ..just because of the fasting season globally ...I tried not to curse or use abusive language even 8n my thoughts ..and especially in front of my dear elder sister ....

The mutton delivered was frozen and it has bones from adjoining areas of the front leg ...

The meat has very tiny  fragments of bone sticking to the mutton pieces....I am sure people who cook meat will understand how difficult it is to check these tiny fragments from not reaching your mouth when you eat ...buying good clean mutton and beef has become a complete hassle....the local administration fixed the price for the retailers...who argue that we don't get the mutton and beef at a price low enough to sell at the local administration set list prices and earn profit ....

So the local administration sets the price list at unbelievably lower rates so that even buyers are convinced that it is impossible...and a waste of time . ...

What actually happens is that these days with the social media revolution....there are two list of mutton and beef on the social media in every area .....

The price list that is available on the delivery apps . This list and prices are for the permanent residents of any area with a home address registered on the delivery apps or shop pages ....that is the very correct price list





...may have a difference of few hundred rupees from the other list ...or shop walk-ins prices....

The price list issued very regularly by the city or district administrations are only for the non resident foreigners...visitors mostly guests at hotels and resthouses....or without an address registered on the apps to get mutton and beef delivered. I am sure if these walk in non resident customers wish to buy mutton and beef from a shop in the market the natural hospitality of the people of Pakistan would force them to sell raw uncooked meat at lower prices than in the city administrations provided price lists. 

https://commissionerkarachi.gos.pk/price-list


Okay time is up got to go and pray 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین !




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین !


Sunset 6 48 pm 


6:09 pm Iftari Break ! 












































No comments:

Post a Comment