Pages

Sunday 10 September 2023

The Sunday Blog № 388

 


Today is the Sunday
And this is my the Sunday Blog № 388 ( Three Hundred and Eighty Eight)


Yes today is the 10th of September 2023 CE 
The 23rd of Safar 1445H
Till the Sunset ( 6:42 pm ; Karachi ) 
30°C/27°C ( Google) 

Moon: 23.2%
Waning Crescent
Current Time: 10 Sep 2023, 00:29:06
Moon Direction: 49.84° NE↑
Moon Altitude: -15.95°
Moon Distance: 402,653 km
Next New Moon: 15 Sep 2023, 06:39
Next Full Moon: 29 Sep 2023, 14:57
Next Moonrise: Today, 01:53 



Sun 23rd Safar 1445H
30°C
6:30 am Watched Tamil movie jailer with that famous song kaavaalaa 
Had dinner 
Watched daily soaps 
Tried to do the Wordle 
Fall asleep
Woke up at 6:13 am 
Missed fajr 
Clogged ENT 
Trying to get up and make tea ☕ 


Okay I put the tea pot on the stove ...

What an extremely awful time to wake just 3 minutes before sunrise 6:16 am ...I will feel bad all day .... especially when there is a wake up call on messenger at 5:34 am unfortunately I have a habit of turning off the wifi the moment i am done ...so there is no way I could get that call until I turn on the net or data ...some messages do turn on the wifi  automatically....and I am extremely irritated by it especially when I am asleep. 

7:02 am Yes the tea ☕ is ready and on the side table ....so what about break fast ...I fry an egg 🍳 a little bit later....

So where were we ...? 

Yes the messenger....my WhatsApp also remain dormant most of the time especially when I am on the go ....it's not just the people I know but even the spammers have started to avoid calling or messaging me on WhatsApp....I usually reply or respond so late that by that time their panic attack or trauma is over and some are even taken over by amnesia so if I reply and ask ..did you call me ....or why you send this money ....they say ...what ..are you talking about ....


Anyways, 

People ...the lucky ones are born with silver spoons ...I was born with a telephone 📞 of course the landline . I have been attending calls since I was 3 years old it was a very one way affair...because I very rarely called somebody ....nothing has changed  even after this social media revolution. And the good thing is that now I have the call logs and data usage records to prove my laziness and apathy . I really don't believe that it has anything to do with my being Xenophobic or Anthrophobic . On the contrary....I have always been a democrat very eager to have answers and blow the whistles. But unfortunately most callers were very autocratic or arrogant not necessarily shady and absolutely not willing to open to me ....from 3 years to 30 ...all I did was pick up the phone and say " Hello" 
The caller would ask for someone in the house ....
And if I had recognized the voice ...I just put down cradle of the phone 📞 and inform ....only when I was unsure or the voice on the phone was new or different...then I asked ..who is calling ....very very rarely the caller even if he / she was very closely related.... inquire who I was ....and even this exercise did not turn me very autocratic...just apathetic...

After 22 years of unblemish phone 📞 operation ...a new breed of callers emerged . The second generation of inlaws of very different denominations ....irritating prank calls increased . I demanded CLI ( caller line identification) ....to my greatest surprise they fulfilled my demand in shortlist possible time ....but it did not stop the irritating prank callers ....they became more arrogant ....so I had to quit . But old habits die hard . Now when the bell rings ...I use to rush to phone  ...check the CLI and without picking the cradle 📞 identify the callers number from my unbelievable random Access memory and shout out loud so that the person it is intended for may listen and respond . This usually irritated the arrogant callers because most of the calls were missed and not responded. 

The zombies also got smarter ....they just wait till the CLI is recorded and hang up ....so now a new game started ...checking CLI even when the phone was not ringing . Just to see if somebody called when we were away . Many a times there were very unfamiliar, unlisted phone numbers on the CLI making me wonder ....it was extremely distracting , confusing . 


9:00 am After successive refills of tea ☕ cups and bowels movement ...the clogged ENT is much better now . Vision improved . 

Checked the Sunday  breakfast scene on food panda 🐼 
There is a new sweet meat shop at Tariq road ....market ...the delivery is free but there is VAT . 
The excessive indirect taxation these days is making me feel like I have flunked the test . 

But it could be somebody else....like the neighbors or the next generation....
We know that the US administration is not very happy for the Absolutely Not 🚫 but I am sure this phase will pass soon with Biden gone after the coming elections . 

Okay I found the very similar breakfast deal with free delivery and without VAT $ from a less fancy but popular Sunday hangout in Bahadurabad and ordered. 
The rider has picked up my order and it's on the way so I better get up and shape up 🐱 and get ready ....

10:00 am Almost here ....got to go ....

11:00 am Free Delivery time finished . And I am done 👍

The other day ...when my dear elder sister insisted to come along with me to the market ....I said ok ....it was almost noon but the breakfast scene was on at the market oven cum tea shop . And they were pan frying the lachcha paratha ...I don't know how we moved ahead ....but after coming home we discussed about it ....and I tried to remind her of a previous experience but I saw the disbelief in her eyes .....I am a totally changed person now .....I just want to know for sure what she would say after touching that awfully good looking pan fried paratha ....
So this morning ordering the breakfast from a similar joint had this ulterior motive of also ordering that paratha ....
Doing the breakfast I insisted that she have some paratha .....there were paratha of two kinds one simple and the other infamous lachcha paratha
She picked it up and instantly put it ....and said ...." Oss ko kehna chahiye Kay Kam pakao...." 

😆 

Exactly 💯 























12 :01 pm The Nursery guy is back ....let's see if he rings the bell or bangs the gate ....
Builder Mafia is very quiet today .....no hammering on the head ....and no demolition a block away . Probably still morning the gone with the Wind over 2000 Morocco. I had no idea the builder in my neighborhood is Jewish . 

Ah the nursery guy did not stop ... probably was in a hurry ....just like he was in a curry for us . Curry tree , black and purple chilli peppers. Ajwain ...lemon 🍋 

It is time to check the water pump ....but I  am very sleepy....I really don't think we should be running the water pump so much to save electricity.....

2:53 pm The knife grinder ...same voice different generation ....
A very regular feature of our neighborhood Sunday afternoon. 

Otherwise the neighborhood is very quiet and calm ....there is some rally sound coming from the highway....


 4:34 pm The most crucial super 4 Asia Cup 2023 match is underway ...between United States and China ....Russia and UAE . ..yes you are right ...UAE it looks like 



Okay  so ....I prayed the one missed and the Zuhr 🛐 prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


The people of Pakistan on one hand are protesting the energy bills and on the other hand are wasting energy on a washed out India Pakistan match 

Crazy crazy stuff ....


Anyways ..,.the Asr prayers Azan have finished so I better get up and pray 🛐
with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

5:20 Prayer Break ! 

Okay Sunset and Maghrib Azan starting ....so it time for a longer break for Maghrib prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


Sun 24th Safar 1445H
30°C / 28°C

Moon: 16.8%
Waning Crescent
Current Time: 10 Sep 2023, 20:46:45
Moon Direction: 348.58° NNW↑
Moon Altitude: -39.67°
Moon Distance: 404,548 km
Next New Moon: 15 Sep 2023, 06:39
Next Full Moon: 29 Sep 2023, 14:57
Next Moonrise: Tomorrow, 02:49 

8:47 pm Pakistan India match washed out by rain again .... unfortunately there is a reserve day option because of the bet amount .....



India vs Pakistan: What happens if Asia Cup 2023 Super 4 match is washed out on reserve day 


a minimum of 20 overs is required to be bowled in the two innings to get a result. If the Super 4 match between the two teams is a washout on the reserve day, then India and Pakistan will share the match points. Earlier in the continental tournament, India's highly anticipated Group A match was abandoned due to rain at the Pallekele Stadium.


Our cooking mafia tried to make pizza ....





















11:33 pm  Okay the Sunday is almost over ....
And I am having popcorns 🍿 dairymilk chocolate and tea ☕....

Movies of the week: 

1. The exorcism of Emily rose (2005)


2. jailer (2023) 


Both movies were really awesome 

Yesterday there was a very horrible earthquake in Morocco ....when I was very young there used to be two very classic movies often repeated / rerun on tv . 
1. was gone with the wind....famous for the line .....


And 

2. Casablanca 



The time is up .....

All the Best ! 

Allah Hafiz 🙏 




No comments:

Post a Comment