Pages

Sunday 23 July 2023

The Sunday Blog № 381

 Today is the Sunday

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 381 ( Three Hundred and Eighty One )


Yes Today is 23rd July 2023 CE 

The 4th of Muharram 1445H

Till the Sunset ( 7:21 pm ; Karachi )


32°C/ 29°C ( Google) 


Moon: 21.5%

Waxing Crescent

Current Time: 23 Jul 2023, 00:37:09

Moon Direction: 291.13° WNW↑

Moon Altitude: -29.93°

Moon Distance: 403,385 km

Next Full Moon: 1 Aug 2023, 23:31

Next New Moon: 16 Aug 2023, 14:38

Next Moonrise: Today, 10:28


12:37 am Good Morning ! 

Today I am late because I am checking the water pump . 


Today's

Wordle 764 3/6


⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩. 


The word is Whale 


It's 12:44 am ....weather is good .... occasional drizzle . 

I think before starting to blog I should check the water pumps ....and start to blog when I am free and relaxed ...it might take about half and hour ....



1:49 am okay it took a little longer ...

After checking the water pumps I had a bath with shampoo and then I prayed 🛐 the isha prayer 🛐 

with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین!



Now I am very relaxed lying down in the living room a chilled water bottle on my side ....and tv on BEin Movies Premier 1 

I believe the movie on right now is Orphan: first kill 






Saturday 22 July

  • 02:00 AM
  • [105 minutes]
  •  6.1
  • Serving as an origin story for the diabolical Esther, following her escape from an Estonian psychiatric facility, Esther heads to America under the guise of the missing daughter of a rich family 

  • It is kinda of getting interesting ....Esther got caught by traffic cop ....I thought she would do better....
  • Oh no .....my fairy god mother found out I am watching this movie on Cable .....
She blocked the Channel

Somebody it seems is really very irritated that I am not ..... You won't believe how rudely the miniapp of Telenor is behaving....

Anyways .....I feel like I just lost the wifi connection as well ....
Yap ....no internet....well I was mentally prepared for it ....it's no use being digitally prepared ....it's Muharram ....
Networks can go off anytime .....markets can close with the drop of hat and traffic can be jam without a rhyme or reason .
All month this week . The tenth of muharram is on 29th July which is probably next Saturday....before the Sunday. 

Thank God the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 
Wifi has internet now ....but Cable did not recover yet ...

I am turning off the tv ....

Yes that's better now ☺️

So where were we ....


The most interesting thing is the weather ....once again it ...rain very heavy with thunder in the outskirts of Karachi ....and we did not get a drizzle....yes it was this Friday ....I prayed 🛐 and fall asleep in my hot and humid bed and woke up sweating to learn from news channels and twitter that outskirts of Karachi in the north side got heavy rain with thunder ⚡ and flooding of some areas ....

More updates about the rain as the rain comes down during the day or night ....
For now ...I feel very very Sleepy .  Good Night ! 


Sun 4th Muharram 1445H
32°C
8:29 am Fall asleep around 3 am 
Missed Fajr prayer 🛐
Woke up to find a Google alert to expect rain at 9 am 
And 100% precipitation most of the day
There is no rain outside the dark clouds are towards the west 
Let's what happens today 
Need tea ☕ 


Okay ....so it seems that there is no escape from the rain 🌧️ today ......may it be a blessing 🙏

10:20 am Okay No Rain ☔ yet ....
I made tea ☕ 

12:53 pm Just before 11 am I realized that the medical store and mango cart would be open for business soon so I got up and had a quick bath and went for a walk ....there is no rain ....not even drizzle ....
The road in front of the medical center is dug ....closed for traffic ⛔ and a huge caterpillar machine blocking the intersection .... tapped....I avoided the tapped area and went round it . Brought the kitchen essentials and breakfast stuff and some groceries. 










The toughest thing to buy today is the garnish mint green leaves Rs 40 and 30 . We used to get it for a song ....still I am not in favor of the elections ...I have no problem with saein Zardari playing his games  until the central bank has 100 billion dollars 💰 in foreign exchange reserve ...
We will inshallah... survive. 

Not enough to hold the general elections. But I am sure the pressure from foreign donors will increase to have elections very soon and destabilize the economy . We don't need elections at all in this country.  Just take one Channa for example ....

In my constituency....NA 245 the voters elected Amir liaquat Hussain ....He married three time ...and successfully divorced two ....died trying to divorce the third. 
First got rich , second got famous after visiting London ( Bhai ka phone working ? )  . Now she is on every major media house entertainment channel in primetime series. Especially ARY and Hum tv . 

And the third is subjudice . 

So the point is .....if all the kitchens and tandoors in my constituency are working perfectly without him ....there is a chance . 

Got to go and Check the water Pumps . 

1:40 pm Break ! 

3:20 pm So after the water pump duty ....I had very special Sunday Brunch . 
Then I had a bath and Prayed 🛐 Fajr qaza and Zuhr 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


Now  I am back on the floor in the living room. Haven't touched the remote yet ....want to upload the pictures first . 





























































6:51 pm Almost Rained .....
Somebody is stopping it ...

Anyways 
I prayed 🛐 Asr prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

I am sure there must be people and places in the world where rain is not a big deal ...especially the rain forest and hill stations 
But for Karachi Rain means ...
Stop whatever you are doing and do something else ...

Going out is very risky....after the first shower ...and so is the rain so rare ...we had a 100% precipitation today and dark clouds all day ...anybody looking up at the sky in morning would say that it's about to rain very soon ....and plan accordingly to not plan anything for the evening ....markets close early ... restaurant get less crowd ....the number of people who enjoy rain going out is decreasing every monsoon. Some learn the hard lesson by being stuck in the traffic jams and getting mobile phones snatched at gun points ,Others watch kids and babies being electrocuted from broken electric wires or energized uninsulated electric poles during or after the rain 🌧️ on news and social media. 

Okay time for Maghrib prayers 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

7:29 pm Break ! 


Sun 5th Muharram 1445H
32°C

Moon: 28.5%
Waxing Crescent
Current Time: 23 Jul 2023, 20:52:22
Moon Direction: 256.72° WSW↑
Moon Altitude: 25.39°
Moon Distance: 400,994 km
Next Full Moon: 1 Aug 2023, 23:31
Next New Moon: 16 Aug 2023, 14:38
Next Moonset: Today, 22:50 

8:53 pm Congratulations 🎉👏 Pakistan 



10:54 pm wow what a great news Mr Dar the finance minister will be the Next Caretaker Prime minister of Pakistan Under the Qazi isa regime .....24 ...25...26.....

Awesome 👍

The Drizzle Continues....I had some pieces of tree wood ...I tried to burn to complement the smell of rain ...but I think it is already damp ...saving the coal for a rainy day ...I am sure people in different parts of Karachi would disagree....but what can I do ....I don't call this rain ...
The Sindh Police which left abruptly two weeks ago has returned just now ...I heard trucks on the street ... but I thought it was a water tanker for Muharram majlis in the neighborhood....was too busy watching the Hum tv drama series..Maya Ali's Yunhi and Maria Wasti's Fareb ...both have lost grip ...and dragging...





This week I did another first for the first time ....the list is getting longer ...every week ...

On the first of muharram 1445 H 
I cooked khichra or Haleem as it is now popularly known in Karachi ...

It was quite awesome ...to save time I cooked all the ingredients at the same time it was quite risky ...but I got lucky especially with Channa Daal ...which usually don't cook that easy .... anyways to save time I used Allah wala's Beef Qorma instead of cooking the beef myself ...
My sister the cooking mafia is still in shock and awe ...Today she cooked an equally amazing Mutton masala Raan to show who's the Boss but few hours later ...she was eating the leftover haleem . ..while I only had tea ☕ prince chocolate biscuits 

I made a reel on Facebook of different stages of cooking Haleem ... downloading usually removes the music ...sorry about ...if you watch this later then 1455 H I am sure it won't be available on either formats . 

Movies of the week
1. Freddy ...

2. Afwaah ..

3. Lust stories 2 

4 Pakka Commercial 


5.  


Okay time is up ..

All the Best

 Allah Hafiz 




No comments:

Post a Comment