Pages

Sunday 26 March 2023

The Sunday Blog № 364

 


Today is the Sunday 

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 364 ( Three Hundred and Sixty four) 


Yes today is 26th of March 2023 CE 

The 4th of Ramzan 1444H

Till the Sunset ( 6:46 pm ; Karachi ) 

28°C/23°C( Google) 


Moon: 19.6%

Waxing Crescent

Current Time: 26 Mar 2023, 00:43:12

Moon Direction: 310.25° NW↑

Moon Altitude: -24.59°

Moon Distance: 386,418 km

Next Full Moon: 6 Apr 2023, 09:34

Next New Moon: 20 Apr 2023, 09:12

Next Moonrise: Today, 09:31 

Moon's constellation ♉ Taurus

Horoscope is ♈ Aries 


12:44 am  It has been the most amazing week of the year .  The holy month of Ramzan started very unexpectedly with the holy places and the rest of the world all thanks to the sighting of the moon in the Balochistan valley region . Most of the country including Karachi had cloudy weather so there was no competition at all. 


I was already fasting for the forty in Lent and was on the  29th fast so my routine did not change at all . 


Another truly amazing thing was that holy month of Ramzan begin with the predicted Rain and Thunderstorm ⛈️ high winds . 


Everything happened in the morning of 23rd March 2023 it was a Pakistan day Holiday and I was expecting that the gate will remain locked till Zuhr or Asr . But we had the routine garbage disposal and the flower plant guy brought some more colorfull 🌹 roses as it starts to drizzle . 

As usual I was busy making sure the drains are open and working and that we won't drown by the flooding home . The sewerage system as you may know had been destroyed by Builders. The funny or sad thing is that new settlers in the reconstructed buildings in this or any area of Karachi does not check or request the builders and sellers to make sure a good clean sewerage system . Their only concern is water and upgradable security system . Our next door neighbors put up barbed wire on the boundary walls before moving in ...it took them many months to open their eyes and look around .

The rain was slow and steady and did not have much water to worry about . 

Anyways , sister bought the new multicolor rose plants 🌹 the thunderstorm came soon after and I was lucky in opening the drain and saving the day . Fortunately it was just the rain of blessing abrey rehmat which you get as a reward when you do the good deeds and pay the poor their due share Zakat . 

And taking of Zakat ....yes...

The 2.5 % or the fortieth part of your assets or something income usually deducted by the State bank on the first of Ramzan every year . But this year the banks were already closed for the Pakistan day so it was decided that the banks will close on 2nd Ramzan and deduct the Zakat. 


Falling asleep....


4:12 am okay I haven't prayed yet so I need to get up and pray 🛐 first then do the 4th Sehri of the holy month of Ramzan . 


Isha prayer 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین!



 Sehri 

4th Ramzan 1444H

Sunday 

Day 33

Astronomical twilight 5:14 am 

Sunrise 6:30 am 

Sunset  6:46 pm   


Fajr 🛐 prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے




 آمین!



Sun 4th Ramzan 1444H 

27°C

11:03 am Fasting Sehri to Sunset 6:46 pm 

Day 33 

Very extremely silent neighborhood.

A prank call woke me up . Turned off the mobile and got up . 

Smelled fresh Roses now we have more multicolor shaded then the Desi soft and fragile 

Praiseth the lord. 


For the past half an hour I was wondering the reason for the prank call that woke me up on a quiet and very extremely silent Sunday Morning .....I returned to bed and Checked the Twitter for any breaking news found nothing exciting or interesting except Amazon prime 's series Farzi becoming the top Hindi series starring Raashi Khanna . Congratulations... unfortunately it is still not available on  Netflix...I might get lucky on the YouTube if I dig deeper . 





Talking of you tube I saw a latest video of that fellow Mustafa hanif who caused the fruits riot on jail chowrangi Karachi by selling hundreds of rupees worth fruits for just Rs 10/- per kg . In his latest video he had Sindh police guarding his road side tent .and with the police protection he is now forced to continue. 

YouTube link


Oh I finally found the reason behind the wake-up prank sms and call .... 

LoL ! 


Talking of jail chowrangi....The good news is that The Chase up mega store that was completely burned last year and the building was up for demolition....has survived and reopened after make-up.

YouTube link


12: 00 noon ... Okay time for a break ...I need to go and check the water pump ...


12:02 pm Break ! 


1:01 pm ThankGid the All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏, water is coming ....

Also the french have finally realized that there is life without a Macron ,,


So what is this ruckus about .....

Let's hear it in french ...

Lien You Tube


Not sure what they say ...

Lien You Tube


Okay I am very much sleepy ...it is not safe to get up and pray 🛐 when you are this drowsy. There is chances of mistakes ... So first I will sleep and then I will get up and have a bath so my sleep goes away . 

Then I will pray 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai



May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!




Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 

please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 


Amen ! 



اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا


 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!




پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے


 آمین!


3:11 pm Break ! 

5:06 pm Wow ! I had the most amazing and relaxed sleep ....


Okay my sugar level is very low now I just had bunkabab for sehri ...and there is one last hour to go before the iftari ....and I have to get up and pray 🛐 and prepare or arrange the iftari ....already prepared...or ordered ....
So while I go and enjoy whatever I do ...here is a video about ChatGpt ....just watch the video and be confused . 

Indians !! 


Time for the break for iftari and prayers 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


5:50 pm Break ! 


Sun 5th Ramzan 1444 H
27°C
Moon status today
26.48% Visible
Sunday, March 26, 2023
Moon's constellation ♉ Taurus
Horoscope is ♈ Aries 

7:55 pm Just few minutes before the iftari ...I saw a leftover plate of chicken karahi so I hurriedly boiled a cup of rice . And made this ....I made it in time . It tastes really good . There were so many things but I always prefer to eat my cooking . It's not because I am euphoric or something...but because I want to learn what is missing and how I could improve it or should have . 


And the rest of the iftari 



































8: 00 pm both humtv and ARY digital have started comedy series for Ramzan and stopped the daily 7 pm shows . I believe only one or two episodes of meesni were left ...




Anyways ...

Monday 's Wordle 

Wordle 646 3/6

🟩⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 

The Word is ....Guano 

/ˈɡwɑːnəʊ/
noun
  1. the excrement of seabirds and bats, used as fertilizer.
    • an artificial fertilizer resembling natural guano, especially one made from fish.
      plural nounguanos 

No comments:

Post a Comment