Pages

Sunday 2 October 2022

The Sunday Blog № 339

 



Today is the Sunday
And this is my the Sunday Blog № 339 ( Three Hundred and Thirty nine) ,

Yes it is the 2nd of October 2022 AD 
The 5th of RabiulAwwal 1444H
Till the Sunset ( 6:18 pm : Karachi ) 

30°C/ 27°C ( Google) 

Moon: 36.5%
Waxing Crescent
Current Time: 2 Oct 2022, 00:17:44
Moon Direction: 250.43° WSW↑
Moon Altitude: -24.37°
Moon Distance: 371,553 km
Next Full Moon: 10 Oct 2022, 01:54
Next New Moon: 25 Oct 2022, 15:48
Next Moonrise: Today, 12:43

Today I did the Wordle daily before starting this my the Sunday Blog №339 ( Three Hundred and Thirty nine) 

And here it is 
Wordle 470 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Twine.

Tonight I have had a heavy supper after iftari ...full aloo biryani and half chicken Karahi

So I don't think I would be able to stay awake for very long for this Sunday Blog . So before I fall asleep I better check the water pumps just in case I fall asleep . 

12:32 am Break ! 


12:57 am Yes I am back ....

So I have no idea where to start from tonight . My dear elder sister just told me that my childhood icon Japanese wrestler inoki died yesterday . Haven't heard his name for a million years but I still remember his most unbelievable fight with boxing legend  Ali and a Pakistani wrestler jhara from Lahore . 





So Rip 

In other sad news ...also about Lahore 
Maryam Nawaz the daughter of former Prime minister Nawaz Sharif , and her husband were acquitted in the panama papers  related trial in which she was sentenced 7 years while her husband got one year only and the daddy cruel got ten years . Who later got an NRO from the human right ministry and Punjab health ministry  and prime minister . And left for London from jail and lived happily ever after in the same flat in avenfield for which he was accused and sent to jail 

Good lord the British Justice System .

Fall asleep as expected ...

Woke up at 4:53 am 

Did Sehri ...hurriedly 












وَبِصَوْمِ غَدٍ نَّوَيْتُ مِنْ شَهْرِ رَبِيع ٱلْأَوَّل




Sehri 
5th Roza 
5th RabiulAwwal
Sunday 
Astronomical twilight 5:08 am 
Sunrise 6:24 am 


Now fajr Prayers 🛐  with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


5:22 am Break ! 

6:19 am Not sure if it's the wind less very humid weather or me eating the hot and spicy food ...because I am feeling very hot and sweaty. 

And talking of weather ....
Mother Nature sometimes acts in Such mistyrious ways ...



On this 2 nd mysterious death anniversary of Gen ( r) Usmani ...fort Myers Florida is devestated , powerless ,netless and helpless . Even the UN chief and Angelina jolie ( Mrs Smith) cannot shed their tears for the Lee county as they have the real thing going on ....


The irony is that they have been hit by Ian ..a Hebrew baby name meaning Gift from God and in Scottish Gaelic ...The Lord is gracious! 

But in Arabic it is probably called Ayan meaning time era epoch etc 

Either way ...the insurance business has a sudden unexpected Boom . 

September 29, 2022 by William Rabb


Tried to Google the hell hole of Brent point circle but my wifi denied access to post hurricane Ian status . 

Either way....the signs are really not good here as well . Especially when you are trying to survive in the Bhootnat 1  scenario. 

DHA Karachi has been constantly drowning for the past two years  and the condition was not so good in the rest of the city / province this year. 


So no matter what Ms sherry Rehman or her prodigy says about climate change in international events . The truth is that instead of collecting funds from the Super polluters ,we must try to calm the soul wrenching of the recently departed.  Despite my fundamental differences with the neighbors and city administration I am trying my best to make sure my dearly departed recently rest in peace especially their souls by praying  , reciting and offering fateha regularly very regularly . 

Sun 5th RabiulAwwal 1444H
31°C
12:14 pm Fasting 
5th Roza 
Had a very sound relaxed sleep 
Woke up throat and nose congested 
Checked the water pump 
Road workers are spreading crush to make it unwalkable the irritated neighbors  are trying to talk to them 
Partly cloudy sky


There are about two dozen cars street parked worth millions there is no way anybody could make them just go away on the Sunday morning not sure who is doing this road work and why ....maybe my praying is not working .....they want more potholes on the street and disturb the drain flow and cause urban flooding if it rains with a cloud burst and blame it on my recently departed ...

Either way we should be prepared mentally for the worst but not worry about anything. 

Okay one more old house on the street face the gun hammer of the demolition team . There is sound and vibration felt here down the lane .  The other one that started construction few months ago is now nearing completion. It is still covered with muddy net which appears higher than the allowed . I am still not sure if it is residential or commercial. Because if it is commercial then that means it will bring the market closer unless they open a cars show room then they would do all the silly things in the book to block traffic and movement on the way to the market/ mosque . Absolutely curious . 

There is no chance for a Chaapa today as they are gathering for Sunday lunch for the farewell of engineer Saab who is leaving for Australia very soon . My dear elder sister wanted to go but when I said I am not giving up my fast . She also did not force me to take her there. This week she has already caused me enough agony and embarrassment by declaring me missing as I went out and initiating a small size manhunt. 

Her bank is also sending teasing messages asking for life certificate and threatening to block the account . 

And she is constantly not caring about her eyes by cooking all day ...multiple things at the same time ...on the pretext of making my iftari and sehri . Especially when I prefer to have my iftari and sehri my way ...she starts cooking hours before iftari time which creates smoke and smells especially the frying . Distracts the main purpose of fasting . 

Don't know what has got into here mind ...why she cannot accept that Not eating won't kill me and beside it's not possible that I won't eat and still fast ...

Sometimes it is better to have fewer options when time and temperature matters . Like tonight I woke up for sehri very late ...at first I panicked...because I have been waiting all day to eat the beef trotters with market oven milky naan ...
She had cooked all afternoon during my fast ...and I kept resisting the temptation because I was fasting ....but when I woke up for sehri so late ...I realized that I won't be able to warm it in time and then eating it hurriedly might choke and also cause indigestion....so I went for the easy way ...just fried an scrambled egg and two slices.... drowned it with orange juice .....it went well I was able to brush my teeth and have the last sip of water before the end of sehri time. 

It is very different for the iftari ...you have all the time in the world to eat after breaking fast even with just a glass of juice or water . No need to go and stand in line for halwa puri or savories and nag and brag ...or get up at 4 pm and fill the whole kitchen and house with tempting smells of food . Especially junk food that end up increasing the weight or causing diarrhea , toothache, and increase cholesterol and blood sugar . Especially if you have diabetes. 


Okay there has been some distractions so I almost forget what I was getting at ...
Okay nevermind ....I haven't prayed 🛐 yet the early Asr Azan's will start soon so I better take a break and pray 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


3:41 pm Okay in a surprising change of events ....I am still here in the bed after prayers 🛐 and my dear elder sister is at the farewell lunch restaurant two towns away . 

And this small step ....will inshallah open doors to a new series of chaapas and end a two months drought .  


Dengue fever was or is on the rise here in Karachi the cheap blood sucking hospitals  and testing labs are making a fortune of the malady . The God All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 fearing people are miserable especially if there is a child infected in the house . 
This was supposed to be the holy month of RabiulAwwal but ashiqan e Rasool 
صَلَّى ٱللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ
‎ (ṣallā llāhu ʿalayhī wa-sallam)
are the worst effected . Their activities like mehfil of Milad and Salam are mostly held at nights for long hours in open places streets allies where the risk of Dengue is maximum.

Okay the farewell lunch is over ...and my dear elder sister has brought iftari from the sweet shop ..no nothing sweet just chicken patis and papas . 

Nothing from the restaurant. 

Bach gaay ! 




Okay the Asr Azan's have finished so I better relax a little and then get up and pray 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!

Will probably be back after the iftari and Maghrib prayers 🛐 with a prayer for my dearly departed parents papa and Ammi and the Recently Departed Aslam Bhai


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring  brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 

Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا

 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔  آمین!



پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین!


5:01 pm Break ! 


Sun 6th RabiulAwwal 1444H
31°C/28°C (Google)

Moon: 45.5%
First Quarter
Current Time:2 Oct 2022, 19:17:05
Moon Direction:199.75° SSW
Moon Altitude:34.11°
Moon Distance:370,542 km
Next Full Moon:10 Oct 2022, 01:54
Next New Moon:25 Oct 2022, 15:48
Next Moonset:Today, 23:17
So this was the iftari 














Before going to the pak vs eng final T20 match 

A very sad news from Indonesia football match turned into a crush over hundred people died . 


I don't feel like watching the match anymore 

Amazing match 75 runs on the last ball ....

The warm up match on the 17th oct may have different result ....
I am so glad it's over ...

Because of the match I had dinner ...usually I don't 


















So as you all know mufta Ismael of cocomo fame is out of the finance ministry and ishak Daar is back  petrol prices have been reduced UpTo Rs ten 
Let's what else goes down ....I am not sure if he would love play ping pong between pm Shabaz sharif and Maryam Nawaz ....because after the aquittal from the court she may not like to remain the party mascot any longer . Or maybe she would prefer a quite life in London ...

Anyways , if Mr dar fails ...it would be the end of race for the sharif clan ...they have no choice .



Wordle 471 3/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Sting 



No comments:

Post a Comment