Pages

Sunday 22 May 2022

The Sunday Blog № 320

 


Today is the Sunday ,

And this is my the Sunday Blog № 320 ( Three Hundred and Twenty ) 


Yes , today is Sunday the 22nd of May 2022 , 

The 20th of Shawwal 1443H 

Till the Sunset ( 7:12 pm ; Karachi ) 

34°C / 29°C ( Google) 


Moon: 61.1%

Waning Gibbous

Current Time: 22 May 2022, 00:02:33

Moon Direction: 108.68° ESE↑

Moon Altitude: -9.46°

Moon Distance: 371,819 km

Next New Moon: 30 May 2022, 16:30

Next Full Moon: 14 Jun 2022, 16:51

Next Moonrise: Today, 00:44 


So this Sad and depressing week also came to an end heralding an even worse than ever before sad and depressing . 

But first I need to take a break here and go check the water pump and come back and do the Wordle first . I mean why not I can do the Wordle daily first and then go and check the water pump . 


 Wordle 337 3/6*


⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜

🟩🟨🟩⬜⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Talking of money ....do you know that 


My mobile phone  service provider among other services also provides a wallet account which operates through a microfinance bank . Because of their extreme spamming and no written proof of the transaction ....I never took them any seriously . Especially eight years ago when I opened the wallet account by registering at their main branch . A few years later I heard that by an agreement  all wallet accounts will be run through the service provider itself or the microfinance bank that will be named same as the service provider but it will be separated and divided into two parts ownerships . 

So anyways , the thing is that since I never favorably responded to their accidental insurance coverage plans they never provided me with the option of a savings account in the microfinance bank . 


And honestly I was never interested very much . 

This week as I was searching online for any such option my mobile phone app suddenly updated and offered not one not two but three options 

7% , 8% and 9% annual interest if and only if I save a minimum balance of upto 20,000 . Normally six months ago if somebody had told me to keep more than five thousand rupees ,  I would have laugh and ignored . But in the past five depressing months ....the value of rupees crumbled .  And I begin to get interested in banking to assist my siblings especially my dear elder sister . Who has blood pressure , diabetes and recently had an expensive cataracts operation . 


So anyways , I deposited the minimum balance and subscribed the 9% plan . 

They said that the interest will be calculated and credited into my wallet account on a daily basis . 

I was so excited all day even though I read the small script ,🔎📃


At the end of the day that it twenty four hours later ....I received a message saying this . 


You have earned a profit of Rs 6.57 from Easypaisa Savings - Platinum. Tax deducted is 1.97 and profit posted into your account is Rs 4.6. Trx ID 1*******


Yes it is ironic indeed .....


The 9% becomes less than 6 % after more than 30% tax deduction for non filers . Even Zakat deduction has a minimum balance or nisab of 88 k for normal savings accounts . Not to forget this is a wallet account of microfinance bank . Deducting any kind of tax on less than nisab of Zakat balance is absolutely insane and a clear violation of human rights . 

YouTube Link



2:02 am break ! 


2:47 am Yesterday morning when I was surfing the Twitter trying to avoid the the top trends of karachi ....I accidentally came to know that it was the International Tea Day .....did not try to learn the background but a little while later in the afternoon as I watched the TV news channels ...I felt that those who don't understand tea preferred to celebrate it as the mothers day . It was really cool on a hot and windy Summers day to hear Ms Hazir on National television calling Tractor " my mother "

And after watching her resisting arrest video on every news channel especially The channel of Lifafa journos ....I praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 

Tractor or no tractor the plough never stops in this Agriculture . 




And talking of plough ...

The His Master's Voice was heard loud and clear from the horses mouth both here and overseas . 

The foreign minister read the dicta of the ministry or the foreign office . And defended the Russian visit of the former Prime Minister . Amazing isn't 

It . 

I honestly believe that Bol network should reserve an hour for the scandal video clips or maybe start an altogether new channel  for this purpose . 


This Friday in Multan the land of spiritual growth and  blessings both childish leaders realized something strange about themselves. 


Or 

Prepared me  for the Best ! 

Fall asleep But woke up just in time for the fajr prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین! 


5:56 am Not sure about the exact reason but courts showed a clear shift in their bias could be deploying economy or the double century by dollar ..
The lota ruling in the presidential reference . The sou moto for evidence tempering and today the writ of habeas tractor ..

And talking of tractor ....diesel seems super excited with the ban on imported luxury items .. it might work  reduce the prices of most luxury items which will now be smuggled only . Bootlegging and prostitution is never disturbed by any governmental decision . 
So I was wondering is the seat of Seth Abid still vacant on the round table ...? 

The FM team on their honeymoon in US will go to China instead of Europe which is very interesting . 
So hopefully the tractor is tuned for new scenario . Imran khan 's change of pace was awesome . It clean bowled Maryam Nawaz . 






8:02 am look how time flies ...
Did not fall asleep 
Surf the twitter .... Watched the video clip  of Maryam Nawaz , Imran Khan  mentioned in his speech ....it seems so true she has mentioned Imran Khan more than a hundred times in less than a month of rallies and jalsa

. The funny thing is that even lifafa journalist and anchors are now giving a tough time to PMLN spokespersons and representatives ....senior leadership is avoiding the talkshow on the other hand 
PTI leadership is more than willing and appearing on not only the talkshow but doing pressers all day long ...
Asad umer , shibli Faraz , Fawad Chaudhary , andaleeb Abbas and even Imran Ismael the former governor is attending the talkshows ...I wonder how Mr Alvi controlling himself . 
Today during the sheerin mazari arrest / kidnap , I learned that her resignation from the parliament / National Assembly is not yet accepted . 

Okay .
So I was very sleepy and was not sure how long can I stay up so instead of making breakfast , I had a Walls disc caramel Cornetto . And then made tea . Talking of tea . The great news is that now we have a Rs 5/- ticky pack with just one biscuit and even that of half the original size ...feels like dream come true . 







Okay another great news is that mobile phone service providers microfinance bank missed today's sms alert for the end of the day profit credit and tax deduction but on further investigation I was pleased to know that today's tax was deducted as scheduled . Maybe the message alert was missed because of the weekend. 


Soon I would increase the balance to the level of the nisab of Zakat so that I would be paying zakat every morning before fajr prayer 🛐 and on days of fasting before the sehri . 
Recently I have observed that bankers don't like people who prefer to have their zakat deducted from the account in normal banks they consider folks like us to be fundamentalist . Now in a regular bank account they take an affidavit on bond paper from non shia customers declareing that we want to pay it to the needy by our own hands and if there is no such option available then or if there is no time available then they remind us to make a pay order of the savings for couple of days on the first of Ramzan . On the next working day the payorder is presented in the bank  account and the money returns without the zakat deduction . So I was wondering ...Yawn 😫 

If they are deducting zakat only on the first of Ramzan from the customers account. How will they deduct the zakat everyday ? At the end of the day . 

Full sleep 😴



Sun 20th Shawwal 1443H 
33°C 
12:59 pm Woke up early after falling asleep very late and yet I am being told that I missed my own birthday which is half a month away ...I hate surprise


The Nuclear Power shutdown while the new clear arms parosan lost her parking spot . Her face turns pale when she is mad but new clear arms glows brighter ....khandani lagti ....forgot to bang the gates got distracted saw love birds walking home they are sleeping in the family house at the corner must have wetted the bed after Nuclear Power shutdown ....guard is so confused where to sit . Sindh police and local police called for Sunday brunch ...so the street is very much deserted only the sounds of generators . And Wind on the trees ....
I am sitting inches from the direct sunlight while the wind is touching my skin ...it's an awesome blend of hot and cold . Not really sweating yet .


Feeling really bad that Doctors Saab came and nobody opened the door for him .
He came just minutes after I fall asleep he wanted to surprise me . And instead of surprising he depressed me further down the bottom of the pits . 
Told you the coming week will be worse thàn this week . 

1:59 pm sounds of generators have stopped . Wifi also back ...

Two minutes later ...sound of one generator started ....should I update this my the Sunday Blog № 320 ( Three hundred and twenty ) 

The Nuclear Power is restored but there is no point in checking the water pump . 
The new neighbors on my left / right shoulder replacing the madame and gablou are a Nuclear Family in their late thirties seems well off and serious . Yesterday I saw the whole Nuclear family in one frame ....not my type . ...should have guessed ...aqib was hitting the ball higher and harder ....and Anas father coaching after a century . 

Life ! 


Two weeks after the visit to the eye hospital and getting no serious complaints I relaxed the kitchen restrictions on my dear elder sister and cooking mafia ....she cooked once a day and made tea . Also made Keri ki lonji ( unripe Mango pickle ) ....I did not eat most of what she cooked and ordered takeaway from an old restaurant ( dhaba) nearby that included fast food in the menu recently and giving huge discount while maintaining quality . 

Had a hat trick of Chicken 🐔 Crispy roll and ordered one extra for breakfast today but I skipped the breakfast and brunch so I will probably eat it in supper tonight . 

Too upset with Doctor Saab behavior ...the dear elder sister is cooking karhi ( curd pie ) with her home made yogurt . I am not disturbing her or trying to watch her until she calls me to take the food pictures . No mood to eat ... Not even the smell of Pakora frying is disturbing today . Not even turning on the television news channels .....avoiding every thing special that could change my mood and get me out of this depression . Not even trying to receive the birthday gift Doctor Saab left for me upstairs . 
Just lying down in bed and doing this my the Sunday Blog № 320 ( Three Hundred and twenty ) . It's almost three o'clock I have not prayed the Zuhr prayer yet . 

See there she is calling to take food pictures ...
























Unresistable or irresistible not sure what is more politically correct . 
8 the O - 
Received the gift and ice cream 

Took a bath and prayed with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین! 


The weather of karachi is finally changing .....it is mostly cloudy and windy cool rest of the day and night .
Even though we do not have a mango tree in our house or the near neighborhood still the black bird koel sings on our other trees most of the day time 



Falling asleep.....so when I wake up and get up I will pray the Asr prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai 

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین! 

5:28 pm Break ! 

Sun 21st Shawwal 1443H 
33°C 
9:15 pm 

Prayed with a prayer for my dearly departed Parents Papa and Ammi and Recently Departed Aslam Bhai

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!

Dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah 
please forgive my dear loving and caring brother Aslam Bhai and give him the highest place in Jannah 
Amen ! 


اللہ پاک میرے پیارے والدین ، ​​پاپا
 اور امی پر رحم فرمائے ، اور ان کو اللہ تعالی کی رحمت نصیب ہو ، اور ان کی روح کوجنت میں آرام نصیب ہو ۔ آمین!

پیارے مہربان رب اللہ پاک میرے پیارے اور خیال رکھنے والے بھائی اسلم بھائی کی مغفرت فرمائے اور جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے

 آمین! 


After prayer I eat the chicken 🐔 Crispy roll 


And tea. 

The cloudy awesome weather is predicted to remain all week which is a blessing indeed . 
So sleepy I am missing the regular turkish soap on Urdu I tv and also some recently started watching ARY digital soaps and drama serials . 

During the commercial break on tv channels some new ads are coming with a new model who sometimes looks just Rakul Preet Singh ...the awards winning actress of bollywood and tollywood . 

I still enjoy playing with the internet search engines ...it is my favourite pastime . Sometime I get lucky sometimes I don't but everytime it helps kill the time and waste extra energy .....but sometime you find things that you were not even looking for .....
And that is when you say 

MoreSeZyada 

Wordle 338 4/6*

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Two out of four utility bills that goes to the bank did not come ...this month . Had to pay online ...

The movies I watched 

Indoor ki jawani ...kiara advani 

Mimi ....kriti sason 


Dolly kitty air Woh ..... Konkana sen. 

Badhai do ....Bhumi Padnekar 


Jersey .......Mrunal Thakur 


No comments:

Post a Comment