Pages

Sunday 30 May 2021

The Sunday Blog № 269

 Today is the Sunday 

The 30th of May 2021 , 

The 18th of Shawwal 1442H till the Sunset ( 7: 16 pm ; Karachi ☠️) 

35°C / 30°C 


And


This is my the Sunday Blog № 269 ( Two Hundred and Sixty Nine) 


Shocked ! 

In grief ....

Mourning ...! 

This has been the most difficult week in the past five years since I started this my the Sunday Blog . 

Without any warning or the news of being sick in a hospital I heard the news of her passing away . 

My dearest and favourite maternal Aunt and a childhood Best friend passed away this week in Karachi ☠️ , the most dangerous city in the world . 

I thought she was in Dubai not sure how and when she returned and why . 


This is the second death in my nanika ( grandma's) this month most probably the case of Covid-19 Corona Pandemic Vaccination complications . .


She was the most loving , caring and hard-working self disciplined person I ever meet .


I was the newborn when she got married her first born came a year later . But the affection in her eyes for me never changed . 

I spent a lot of time growing up with her especially during the Summer vacations . Not once did she ever raised her voice , scolded or beat me . 

Funny isn't it ...we always had long conversations and not once did I remember an argument . She talked I listened and I talked she listened even when we meet on the street . 

Our likes and dislikes were very similar . We loved the same food . Same colors . 

The most important common trait of our lives was that we seek knowledge from cradle to grave .

Allah Momani jaan ki Maghfirat farmaay , jannat ul firdos main ala maqaam ata farmaay . Aameen 🤲


The most incredible thing about her was that she knew all my school teachers and close friends and school mates . My school farewell title was Selected my her . Which was a shocker . 


We both had birth defects and psychological issues ....

I have Anger management issues and she had Autism . 

And all our lives we tried to get over our disorders ...


In a nutshell ....our life together began in search of peace of mind , in a small fishing boat at manora going towards the Ibrahim hyderi first we had to take separate boats because of the military islamization and then her boat had ship wrack 

She knew how to swim so she safely reached the marina club ....and continued her struggle and I kept the course reached the jetty and walked back home and hide in the closet ....


It has been a really tough week for me . Since I  heard the sad news and all of a sudden all my  life begin to spin in front of my eyes like a film . Well not all my life only the childhood from the earliest days I could remember to the days I passed my matric . 

Honestly those were the best days of my life ....


Most people have a  left and a right shoulder guide ....


I have a whole Army of invisible dreadful characters on my both shoulders so you cannot imagine my plight ....there has been a constant battle of conscience to translate or not to translate in dollar$ terms ....what is going on in my mind  🎿


Anyways coming back to reality ....our house has always been a fun place ...non stop entertainment ....people coming and going ....feasting ....guests from out of town and out of country . Me going to family and relatives functions , weddings , milads , birthdays , mostly the Merry ones ...rarely to the sad ones ... hospitals , clinics sure . As well as recreational places like zoo , funland and Seaview ...

So much interaction with people of all ages except mine ..so much exposure to the real world created a generation gap between me and the kids of my age ...I rarely made friends with my school mates or neighbors . And those with whom I tried

They left the schools and neighborhood for one or the other reason . 

Before I was able to read ....I had a very weak memory ....I use to hear things and then there things ....stuff that kids my age were absolutely unable to understand ...elders listened and we're amused and I felt important . 


Siblings and cousins were mostly older or out of town . 

At maternal grandparents house there were only two woman and two kids younger than me . It was the second most visited place after school . We used to go there very religiously with Ammi ( May her soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏) and sometimes with older siblings . My dear cousins and I did matric from the same school just round the corner to their house . My dear younger sister was also with us . And we used to come home together ...until due to lack of space the primary and secondary were divided into two shifts , morning and evening( afternoon) . So now I was in the evening(afternoon1: 00 pm - 5:00 pm ) and my dear sister was in the morning shift (8:00 am - 12: 30 pm ) . 

She was two grades behind me ...so sometimes when there was nobody available to pick her up and there was just not enough time for me to drop her home and get back to school before the bell . I had no choice but to drop her at the grandparents house and bring her back after school . 

Next school year she left our school and went to the big all girls school in town . She was a star student of our school. Getting gold and silver stars in every subject in every class exam report card . Teachers and principal mame used to encourage me by showing her report card to get stars like hers . After she left ...they lost all interest in education , science and maths ....and turned the school into school of Art and culture . Started a flute band and regular P.T . 

Participation in major events like boards sports day and gala . Special national and religious festivals celebrations . National song competition .

Anything but education...

Once I was directly punished by the principal mame and parents called when I missed the band practice a day before exam . 

From that day I realized that they are trying to turn me against my dear parents ....if I waste my time in extracurricular activities I won't get good results to show to my parents and I would be humiliated and embarrassed and they would distance me from themselves . So from then onwards I ignored all invites and fliers by the school press gangs ...stayed in class during practice breaks . Relaxed my mind and body ....studied harder ...but somehow I wasn't able to break the glass ceiling of A grade 🤔



1:20 am We were on a hat- trick today ...for the past two days K electric has been turning off the electricity of the entire city to celebrate the Nuclear Blast of 1998 . Youm e Takbeer 

Keeping the two hours in mind,  I would miss tonight ...I started a little early before midnight ...and look I fall asleep 😴 at midnight 

Got up an hour later ....

First I prayed 🛐 the Isha prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi 


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


Moon: 84.2%

Waning Gibbous

Current Time: 30 May 2021, 01:30:00

Moon Direction: 142.07° SE↑

Moon Altitude: 28.49°

Moon Distance: 369,697 km

Next New Moon: 10 Jun 2021, 15:52

Next Full Moon: 24 Jun 2021, 23:39

Next Moonset: Today, 09:25



1: 30 am 👿 light gone ! 

The grip guy must have been stuck in Weekend traffic ...of the mega planned city of Karachi ☠️ , the most dangerous city in the world , under lockdown NOT TO mention The State of the art Nuclear Power and National grid Controls . I feel Mr Alvi and K electric is blackmailing the govt for tariff increase or the vice versa . 


I have very limited battery time . So I need to hurry up ...I can't sit here ...I have already started to melt ( sweating) 


Not at all worried about the words count ..plus I have had a little sleep as well 


Let's have a  party and enjoy the stary and cool night fifteen minutes already gone 

😈


1:47 am Break ! 


3:09 am Yes the Nuclear Power is back 👿


It was really Awesome cool windy and the sky had floating thick White clouds ☁️ west to east ...let me check the precipitation online 

No chance ( 10 %)




Okay I am having tea and butter puff biscuits . 






I had very late lunch yesterday ....so I skipped dinner and there is no supper on Saturday night because I am trying to stay up till the Sunday morning ....


I haven't decided the Sunday breakfast yet . I do breakfast around 7 am  after fajr 🛐 and the recite of Holy Quran ...oh by the way I did the fourteenth and last Sajda yesterday before Asr prayer ...which means that I did it . Now I will start the second Quran recite . I started the first one on Eid day the first of Shawwal . So I finished it in Seventeen extremely hot and humid day  with seven days of fasting . 

If day time weather improved I can do it quicker ...I will definitely finish the next two in the month of June before the first of July ....in her last days and despite her cervical spondylosis and laser eyes Operation ...my dearly departed Ammi ( May her soul rest in peace in jannah Amen 🙏 ) 


Used to recite two Para every day after Zuhr prayer ...I can do better . 


May the dear Merciful Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏 forgive and forget all my errors and omissions during the reciting of the Holy Quran for the sole purpose of the Deliverance and blessings for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi 


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!




4:00 am Break ! 


4:07 am Channel surf at the top of the hour....break nothing new ....



Karachi Kings are still at the top of the points table ...everybody has reached UAE ....the game is about to start . We will know the condition after the first four matches ....there is no excitement at all in my neighborhood . The tranches dug last week in our water tankers way by the ghetto neighbors remained as it is all week was finally closed yesterday afternoon when I was sleeping 😴 












IAM still not sure if the mud filled tranches will hold on the weight of the heavy tires and the water filled tanker . 


Hopefully we will have an idea when one of the neighbors brings his car over it . 🕳️🚗⛳🙈


Okay it's fajr 🛐 time with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi


May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!



Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


4:27 am Break ! 


Sun 18th Shawwal 1442H

35°C

6:11 am Good Morning ! 

Prayed 

Had Breakfast

Trying to sleep 💤






After failing to sleep ...I started watching the last episode of ek haseen intikam 



YouTube Link


Suddenly the YouTube app crashed 

Waiting for a battery full charge . 

Watched it ....

Then watched the episode of the Geo entertainment serial Mohlat ...I mentioned it in my previous Sunday Blog .....






5:06 pm Good Afternoon ! 
Woke at 4:00 pm hurriedly had a bath and prayed 🛐
With a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


Did not do the Khatam e Quran ...Will do it at fajr 

I remember waking up for early Sunday brunch few hours ago ...so this must be the dinner at 4:30 pm 















There are two kinds of mangoes on the table The yellow Sindhri and the greenish Saroli .... haven't seen chaunsa yet at the street vendor ...must be in the market ....
Despite the double corrupt triple government in Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world ..., 
I am getting mangoes at door step at affordable Rs 130/- per kg . For which I whole heartedly Thank the USAID Pakistan . 
The taste may have changed a lot after the new process . And people who are not familiar with the tree ripen mango fruits won't mind it I am sure . To me and my siblings it's a one more privilege gone 😭 so we can't stop regretting it . 

Mangoes in a plane


5:30 pm tea without milk is ready . 

Khan is on TV ....and spraying salt on the wounds 

Wound Cleansing WIth Salt

 Sea salt is a natural antiseptic and anti inflammatory that for thousands of years has been used in wound cleansing. Remember the expression, “throwing salt on a wound?” That's because that's what people actually did to clean out infected cuts, and scraps.05-Dec-2019

😂

Just saw a very Gothic distressing tweet from Hamid Mir .....


Same mafia burned the margalla forest for urban development .....

IAM sure they will achieve the housing target they have milked the Jews and Israel . 
But there is no plan for free chicken feed and price of eggs control . 

Wah Imran wah 👍

Time for prayer 🛐 
With a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!

6:04 pm Break 


Sun 19th Shawwal 1442H
35°C / 30°C
Moon: 76.8%
Waning Gibbous

Current Time:30 May 2021, 21:04:19
9:05 pm Good Evening ! 

Okay so the Vaccine ... Covid-19 Corona Pandemic Vaccination WAR
Has started ....
Saudi Arabia which has already banned Traveling to and from Pakistan , now banned entry to the holy Land for people who have been vaccinated in Pakistan with the Chinese Vaccines .....a b c d ....

Khan Saab zakat laa Kay bahut ouchal rahey thay .....
Ab bolo 🤪


10:20 pm  Missed the episodes of soap serials 
Especially Bushra and Asma ' s Mohlat on Geo entertainment ...

And instead had half Paratha ( left over) with honey and cream and tea with dried white flowers ...

After that I prayed Isha prayer with a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi

May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


Coryza Viral infection : 

This week we tried to avoid eating Chicken in any form after the unconfirmed rumours of a Nasal viral infection outbreak in Poultry farms . Thousands believed to have died near Karachi ☠️ the most dangerous city in the world, 

More than a week old last piece of chicken from the freezer was on the table this morning but nobody eat it ...so I will probably make a quick plate of biryani for supper after midnight ...if it is not gone by midnight . 

Our favourite BBQ delivery increased the prices this week by Rs 100/- on every item .....

Wah Imran Wah ! 

So I guess it's time to end this my the Sunday Blog № 269 ( Two Hundred and Sixty Nine ) 

In few minutes the last day of may 2021 will start .... believe it or not ..
We made it to the half year mark . 
With just two deaths globally in the maternal family . The paternal family has kind of made a focal point an epicenter of All kinds of illness and disease .  Four breaking news from the same house ...this year ....very painful it hurts even hearing about thering ....

Prize Bonds gone 😈

Yet another sign of a rapid economic recovery and growth . The prize Bonds culture is now dead ...hi ulfat qassam see 

Wah Imran wah 👌

Only half an hour left ...to the Nuclear Power loadshedding Night Shift from 
1- 3: 00 am .
Praiseth the Lord All Mighty Allah Amen 🙏,
I have already prayed the Isha prayer
With a prayer for my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi
May the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah have mercy on my dearly departed parents Papa and Ammi and may they be blessed by the dear merciful Lord All Mighty Allah and Their Souls may rest in peace in heaven. Amen!


Puisse le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah avoir pitié de mes chers parents papa et Ammi et qu'ils soient bénis par le cher Seigneur miséricordieux Tout-Puissant Allah et leurs âmes puissent reposer en paix au paradis. Amen!


It is almost 2:00 am we missed the two hours long Nuclear Power Loadshedding ....going on this week ..it seems Mr Alvi fall asleep 😴 

Band toh nahein bajh giya 📯🥁

Anyways ....

Thanks for reading this blog 😊

The movies of the week : 

Watched The movie Black rose ( 2016)

Which I missed previous week due to loadshedding....
Found out who killed titli and how ? 
But not why ...what was in those pictures which she was using to blackmail her . 

Also watched mechanic resurrection ( 2016) 

Also tried to watch Rabid ( 2019) 

That's it ....the Nuclear Power Loadshedding totally disturbed the movie schedule for both me and the cable company .


In today's episode of Mohlat they show pizza dinner take away of RS 5000 /- ( 4000)



Wah Imran Wah ! 


Okay now it's really time to go ....

The song video I have chosen for this my the Sunday Blog № 269 ( Two Hundred and Sixty Nine ) end is a Turkish song often used as background music ....


Enjoy ! 

Stay safe ! 

All the Best 😍

God Bless America 🙏


Allah Hafiz ! 


 YouTube Link



Farketmeden
Song by Demet Evgar


Susamış suların akışı gibi
Çaresiz gözlerin bakışı gibi
Kapının ansızın çalışı gibi
Akrebin ateşte yanışı gibi
Vazgeçip uzaktan senin yanında
Kendime cevapsız soru sormuşum
Kaybolup giderken fırtınalarda
Gönlümce bir ıssız ada bulmuşum
Fark etmeden, fark etmeden
Fark etmeden senin olmuşum
Fark etmeden, fark etmeden
Fark etmeden senin olmuşum
Güneşin gölgede kalışı gibi
Uykunun düşlere dalışı gibi
Kalbimin nabzında atışı gibi
Bir yolun bir yere varışı gibi
Vazgeçip uzaktan senin yanında
Kendime cevapsız soru sormuşum
Kaybolup giderken fırtınalarda
Gönlümce bir ıssız ada bulmuşum
Fark etmeden, fark etmeden
Fark etmeden senin olmuşum
Fark etmeden, fark etmeden
Fark etmeden senin olmuşum
Fark etmeden, fark etmeden
Fark etmeden senin olmuşum
Fark etmeden, fark etmeden
Fark etmeden senin olmuşum
Vazgeçip uzaktan senin yanında
Kendime cevapsız soru sormuşum
Kaybolup giderken fırtınalarda
Gönlümce bir ıssız ada bulmuşum
Fark etmeden, fark etmeden
Fark etmeden senin olmuşum
Fark etmeden, fark etmeden
Fark etmeden senin olmuşum
Fark etmeden, fark etmeden
Fark etmeden senin olmuşum
Fark etmeden, fark etmeden
Fark etmeden senin olmuşum

English translation

Like the flow of thirsty waters
Susamış suların akışı gibi

Like the look of helpless eyes
Çaresiz gözlerin bakışı gibi

Like the sudden knocking of the door
Kapının ansızın çalışı gibi

Like the Scorpion burning in fire
Akrebin ateşte yanışı gibi
Give up and be near you from afar
Vazgeçip uzaktan senin yanında

I asked myself an unanswered question
Kendime cevapsız soru sormuşum

As you disappear in the storms
Kaybolup giderken fırtınalarda

I found a deserted island in my heart
Gönlümce bir ıssız ada bulmuşum
Without noticing, without realizing
Fark etmeden, fark etmeden

I was yours without noticing
Fark etmeden senin olmuşum

Without noticing, without realizing
Fark etmeden, fark etmeden

I was yours without noticing
Fark etmeden senin olmuşum
Like the sun in the shade
Güneşin gölgede kalışı gibi

Like sleep dives into dreams
Uykunun düşlere dalışı gibi

Like my heart beating in the pulse
Kalbimin nabzında atışı gibi

Like a road arrives somewhere
Bir yolun bir yere varışı gibi
Give up and be near you from afar
Vazgeçip uzaktan senin yanında

I asked myself an unanswered question
Kendime cevapsız soru sormuşum

As you disappear in the storms
Kaybolup giderken fırtınalarda

I found a deserted island in my heart
Gönlümce bir ıssız ada bulmuşum
Without noticing, without realizing
Fark etmeden, fark etmeden

I was yours without noticing
Fark etmeden senin olmuşum

Without noticing, without realizing
Fark etmeden, fark etmeden

I was yours without noticing
Fark etmeden senin olmuşum
Without noticing, without realizing
Fark etmeden, fark etmeden

I was yours without noticing
Fark etmeden senin olmuşum

Without noticing, without realizing
Fark etmeden, fark etmeden

I was yours without noticing
Fark etmeden senin olmuşum
Give up and be near you from afar
Vazgeçip uzaktan senin yanında

I asked myself an unanswered question
Kendime cevapsız soru sormuşum

As you disappear in the storms
Kaybolup giderken fırtınalarda

I found a deserted island in my heart
Gönlümce bir ıssız ada bulmuşum
Without noticing, without realizing
Fark etmeden, fark etmeden

I was yours without noticing
Fark etmeden senin olmuşum

Without noticing, without realizing
Fark etmeden, fark etmeden

I was yours without noticing
Fark etmeden senin olmuşum
Without noticing, without realizing
Fark etmeden, fark etmeden

I was yours without noticing
Fark etmeden senin olmuşum

Without noticing, without realizing
Fark etmeden, fark etmeden

I was yours without noticing
Fark etmeden senin olmuşum








1 comment: